Users who are viewing this thread

Some bloody muck-around fun with ogres and giants versus Dwarfs:
wvBurIj.jpg

5L55B8t.jpg

2S8Eumk.jpg

VE8jtvI.jpg

Emperor Karl Franz now has custom equipment. He wields the Dwarf hammer Ghal Maharz, also comes equipped with the two handed-sword Runefang, and is protected by enchanted armour that's as strong as it comes.
rDYnMHJ.jpg

c4DOAWV.jpg

kRoR08d.jpg
R5J77A9.jpg

R1ZlqAa.jpg

kDESxn3.jpg

Last edited:
NsBzNCT.jpg

Hammerlord 0.61 'magic' update for Bannerlord e1.4.2 BETA available on Nexus

The 0.61 update introduces magic into Hammerlord. New magic troops include:

- Orc Shaman -
- Dawi Runepriest -
-Skaven Plague Priest and Grey Seer -
- Brettonian Grail Damsel -
- Empire Metal and Bright Wizards -
- Wood Elf Spellsinger -
- Chaos Sorcerer -

Unique magic items for selected characters are being added to the game, starting with:

- Karl Franz -
- Balthasar Gelt -
- Thorgrim Grudgebearer -
- Ungrim Ironfist -

Download the mod on Nexus:
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1288

Last edited:
BTW. Is it possible and legal to rip off models from TWW with Ninja ripper for example?
I believe Ninja ripper would only extract meshes without their rigging (for animations). TpacTool is a better option to extract rigged Bannerlord armours - it works with version 1.4.2, not latest version. TW support modding of their game, so no legal problems as long as the models extracted are only used in Bannerlord mods. Currently, no new or modified armours can be imported into the game - modders are waiting for the release of official mod tools at the end of this month.

I believe Ninja ripper would only extract meshes without their rigging (for animations). TpacTool is a better option to extract rigged Bannerlord armours - it works with version 1.4.2, not latest version. TW support modding of their game, so no legal problems as long as the models extracted are only used in Bannerlord mods. Currently, no new or modified armours can be imported into the game - modders are waiting for the release of official mod tools at the end of this month.
Okay thank you. I just think that ripping off from TWW is a good way to get a lot of cool models, may be even scenes.
On ultra settings they look really great even in close view.

A note for the community: I took a break from Bammerlord and am currently playing Rimworld (so much fun!). Staying clear of the Early Access update will probably help me to get back into this guns blazing when mod tools and full release happens.

Back
Top Bottom