[RM] Risen Manifest [EU]

Users who are viewing this thread

Woj sen zurnayı seversin,finalde size bol bol vereceğiz canım benim bu kadar kaşınmana gerek yok
Direk klan maçının ss'ini atabilirsin Wojcuğumuza kendisinin 2-6 ya gittiği olanı mesela :grin:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2169510656
Relexan neden ayrıldın iyi zaman geçiriyorduk.
okulda zorbalık oyunu zorbalık.

tournament_final.jpg

Sen palyaçosun
komik bir şey aslında 6 kez gibi öldürmek ve u 1-2 kez beni öldürmek ve çok güçlü hissediyorum bir çarpışma bir video gönderme. Sizi her seferinde 9-0 yendiğimiz son 10 çatışmadan video nerede?

Sen palyaçosun
komik bir şey aslında 6 kez gibi öldürmek ve u 1-2 kez beni öldürmek ve çok güçlü hissediyorum bir çarpışma bir video gönderme. Sizi her seferinde 9-0 yendiğimiz son 10 çatışmadan video nerede?
Sizinle zaten 4 tane maç attık topu topu :grin: Yenilince bu kadar kuyruk acısı güdeceğinizi tahmin etmezdim :roll:

Speaking English in Non-English Forums
Hey, what happened with your first loss? why did you guys take it down actually sad, hiding the info. Oh sorry jufasto you broke your own rule.

Unknown 6 - 0 RM

Speaking English in Non-English Forums
u gys didnt really use strats u just ran into us and inf fight with 100 ping + idk what you expect

Türkçe Forum'da İngilizce İleti paylaşmak.
Sorry you lost in duels my bad i feel sorry for you, what did you expect to play NA tournament and win every game you play?
i won against you in EU what are you talking about
i 7-1 you while having 60 ping and you having 90 ping so stop crying and leave our forum page

i won against you in EU what are you talking about
i 7-1 you while having 60 ping and you having 90 ping so stop crying and leave our forum page
well first of all you had 52 which is playable i had 90 with spikes and red monitor on left side of my screen and you are the one who asked for the duels remember? check the NABB group and you got 7-0ed on NA so stop complaining and own up to your loss buddy

well first of all you had 52 which is playable i had 90 with spikes and red monitor on left side of my screen and you are the one who asked for the duels remember? check the NABB group and you got 7-0ed on NA so stop complaining and own up to your loss buddy
Just play against us in EU bro but you are so scared clanwar us in EU lol

I remember you from warband Assia when you played in Calaquendi you're a good guy and i have 0 issues with you, BUT is this tournament NA or EU? or is it a Nations Cup to play on NA and EU?

So why the hell are you crying about our clanwar result? When koso played with 180 ping and me, relex played with 140 ping we cannot do anything naturally. If you want to prove yourself so hard just face us in EU? But nah, you are too scared to that.

Back
Top Bottom