BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST#1] Group D

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case we demand to set score of the 2nd map as Runaway Teutons 3 - 0 Vineyard Workers
We don't have real evidences that one of VW players had mouse issues. And anyway, the rule is applies whether it is intentional or not:

§ 9 Match Server
(1) While there is no option for players to choose a match server, teams should use the method outlined in the matchmaking discord thread to attempt to join the same server.
(2) All matches will be played on a European server unless both teams agree otherwise.
(3) When 6 players from the two teams have successfully joined the same server they must play the match.

Here is the evidence, that all players have joined the same server:
fadsfs.png

Our guy's game got bugged, he can't move with his mouse in the game, we asked you to make a restart and you guys agreed. Also you were the first who start leave the server as far as I remember. So what's the problem? Why didn't you just tell us "No" and continue to play? Instead of this you're trying to make a drama on the forum and get some points

About 3 cav.
Third set, last round.

Last edited:
So what's the problem? Why didn't you just tell us "No" and continue to play?
So you blaming us for our kindness? Yes, it has huge influents on the match result, much more than 3 cav in the last round. It is all about good manners. We have the same accidental 3 cav situation against DM, they were ok with it. It was understandable if you lose because of this, but you can not even win without complaining.
You have destroyed the good atmosphere of the tournament.

You posted that you accepted you player accidentally took 3 cav. the rule applies whether it is intentonal or not.
Why did you deduct 4 points (VW 6-7 RT, for VW 8-5 RT) for one round with 3 cav (accidentally
taken, and not in the same moment - video) ?

Last edited:
No drama here. Sword and Spooky had a conversation about it in Steamduring the match (we provided it to admin's team). It was the end of the last round and we were wining anyway, as everyone can see on your video. It didn't affect the final result of the round or the whole match.

We propose you not forcing our wrong pick, because one map before we showed you the respect and restart the map. Tournament rules say nothing about your kind of situation, but we agreed to leave, because it looked fair for us.

And what we receive now? Useless report =) Ok, you want to follow the rules, so let's follow it.

Why did you deduct 4 points (VW 6-7 RT, for VW 8-5 RT) for one round with 3 cav (accidentally
taken, and not in the same moment - video) ?

Thanks for pointing that out
the original score was VW (6)2 - 1(7) RT
the score adjustment should be (7)2 - 1(6) RT

I can only assume two admins made the adjustment so it was made twice.

I have always said the class limits rule is unhelpful & unworkable but the community voted for it and so the rule was written in the only way that admins can rule on it, which is if a 3rd player is shown with the restricted class on teh UI then the round is forfeit. The admins cannot get into judging whether or not the 3rd player makes a difference to the round. We can only hope that teams prefer to win on actual merits rather than technical rule breaks.

Thanks for pointing that out
the original score was VW (6)2 - 1(7) RT
the score adjustment should be (7)2 - 1(6) RT

I can only assume two admins made the adjustment so it was made twice.

I have always said the class limits rule is unhelpful & unworkable but the community voted for it and so the rule was written in the only way that admins can rule on it, which is if a 3rd player is shown with the restricted class on teh UI then the round is forfeit. The admins cannot get into judging whether or not the 3rd player makes a difference to the round. We can only hope that teams prefer to win on actual merits rather than technical rule breaks.

I think the issue here is that both teams had already agreed on resolving any issues they had in game, and the admins are forcing deductions because of what they see.

The issue with letting teams settle their own score lines is that you allow them to fix it for their own benefit. Not at all what was going on here but the admin team is right, if a rule is visibly broken then it must be enforced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom