Warband Revival League

8v8 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRL

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRL] Team Rosters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submitting team roster:

Team name:
Malta
NameID1ID2
Normanguy996510
Angrynerd1128917
Ascarion385811
Aela1986677
Weesmithy1374917
Xerxes222835
Habrak112159
CarpeDiem52822
bullez1515503
mace1227677
popo1843950
Oliveran225538

Last edited:
Player Additions

Team Name: España
Name of player(s): J0na, Aponnk, SenTo
<All><Will add, otherwise just add the first one they play with on official>

Also change name 'Magenstor' to 'Moroman' ty

Last edited:
Alright requesting a merge of both the TrollGame Batallion Siege and the TrollGame Batallion Arena into TrollGame Batallion.
I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

Team Name: TrollGame Batallion
Team Tag: TG
Contact 1: (Taleworlds & Steam) https://steamcommunity.com/id/Waljaaa/
Contact 2: (Taleworlds & Steam) https://steamcommunity.com/id/sexiomenindeed/
Banner:
zcm1y4X.png

Roster:
Walja - 1334669
Anubis - 1097864
Dacket - ID
Eijnar - 385570
Dennel - ID
Peche - ID
Dovy - 2965026
Marek - 226613
Luthien - ID
Sjana - 1332123
SidWolf - 2742287
Tornado - 466543
Aregados - 2192717
Bibus - ID
Female Human - 1037903
Helgisa - 228510
Eleonnika - ID
Lag_Queen - 4531658
Omen - ID
Pawiu - ID
DaRedViper - ID

Preferred Division: C

Last edited:
long post sry because of a certain couple of DOGS

Change our team name from Magnificent Men to dogs of warband
Tag will be Name_dog

I am filthy, change our 2nd contact to huN please

I'll submit banner tonight/tomorrow

New Team Roster (remove the old one)
ONeil1516611
Tomayus1982546
Krzyzak987904
Kani1747321
huN1207067
Samu1045310
Apollo1352914
Squertmen2088857
Lidor1202470

Last edited:
What a downgrade of a name; to make it easier for the admins (and so people don't assume we're still in the team), the people who've left are:

- Fietta
- Maxxxio
- Varadin
- Watly

Magnificent Men shall forever be in our hearts.

tWIquaz.png

Last edited:
What a downgrade of a name; to make it easier for the admins (and so people don't assume we're still in the team), the people who've left are:

- Fietta
- Maxxxio
- Varadin
- Watly

Magnificent Men shall forever be in our hearts.

tWIquaz.png

IDs were not put on, therefore completely replacing the roster, with renames and IDs is far easier for admins than what you have just done.

You are not one of the contacts of this team, do not post anything again regarding my team. Just stop seeking attention fietta

Last edited:
Ok but people would think we're one of the random names with the new IDs you put in there because you didn't provide the IDs for the old roster, so no one would know if it's my ID or not (obviously people can search my ID, but they obviously wouldn't do that since they'd assume I'm in your team). I'm simply just giving people a chance to recruit the members who left, since people would believe that we're still in the team (it's beneficial for both sides).

You weren't going to do it yourself, and instead of just saying I'm not in the team, I might aswell just say the people who also aren't so it makes it easier for other people. It's a non-issue, you're just making it out as one for some reason, calm down.

Ok but people would think we're one of the random names with the new IDs you put in there because you didn't provide the IDs for the old roster, so no one would know if it's my ID or not. I'm simply just giving people a chance to recruit the members who left, since people would believe that we're still in the team (it's beneficial for both sides).

You weren't going to do it yourself, and instead of just saying I'm not in the team, I might aswell just say the people who also aren't so it makes it easier for other people.
Like I said its easier for the admins, which it is, but posting the banner saying what a downgrade etc is a usual case of you seeking attention. Just stop posting on here, you arent in a team now so theres no reason to

If people want to be picked up they can sign up on the free agents thread, I see only one (you) has so far, so there was no need for that was there?

Alright, calm down buddy.

Classic Fietta forum drama ****ing hell I am surprised such a distinguished member of taleworlds forum staff has time to argue with players on the forum. Just because they didn't write each players name who left. He even went for the option which requires less drama and just gave a different roster cutting out work for the admins.

Stop being a petty little ***** and play the game.

I'm glad that someone who's in the team is giving that opinion, yeah I added a bit of minor spice to my first post - but saying who left was in complete good faith and wasn't there to cause drama. I was obviously salty that they didn't use the name and banner that I spent time creating because well, I spent time creating it. I never left the team on bad terms originally, but obviously escalated. I think you misunderstood my post, the issue is Apollo, is that we were never actually removed from the roster, so people would believe we're still in the roster, so I made sure that wasn't the case - there's nothing wrong or satire about it.

I know there's been a lack of drama to the point it's dried the community, but come on, this is completely worthless and boring.

For the people arguing about what is easier for the admins....
everythings fine just try to not argue in here bcs of this pointless topic, I respect the hussle of both of you.
Im the one with aras who are doing the roster changes and i have got enough time for everything and in the end its easier if you just dont argue at all, so i can only see what i have to update.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom