I'm sorry but I finally give up, what the hell are TW doing? Nothing new in 3 weeks. Whoever is managing this team needs the boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Despite Uncle Dutch telling me to have some goddamn faith, and that Bannerlord will eventually become a paradise like Tahiti, I'm finding it harder and harder to believe him.

Despite Uncle Dutch telling me to have some goddamn faith, and that Bannerlord will eventually become a paradise like Tahiti, I'm finding it harder and harder to believe him.
I have no doubt that TW will figure it out. I doubt it will be everything that people want/hope for and I doubt it will be by next March/April. But I think we'll eventually get there.

The more time it takes, the more content and new stuff will be in the next branch.

They should seperate people/teams working on bugfixes only and 1.x.x version only and people working on new content and new stuff like 1.x.0.

Honestly implementing COOP into singleplayer game is stupid idea. I think games should be first implemented with coop in mind. I guess it would be great like in a 5 years(when they first finish a game) as a standalone product focusing purely on coop. The best as i would see it that each player is independent lord that can do whatever they want with map etc - but their game is kept in sync by server, and it should allow to some amount of players - like 8-16, obviously this would mean that battle sizes would need to be reduced drastically - because i doubt that any server would for example handle 4 battles with 1000 troops each or it would require like 2 ryzen epic CPU, so i guess providing such server to be installed for people wherever they want could be good enough, but as i say, first make good single player with similar amount of content like warband at least, decent multiplayer and then focus on coop seperately(using already good content from singleplayer).

Last edited:
Why there is always peoples to deny reality? This guy maybe said things not very nicely but Bannerlord has been in development for 8 years at least...
The other day i was attacked on a french discord for saying Bannerlord is not finish... Thing on what most people here will agree. At this point i just hope M&B get copied by a chinese company or something... Maybe we should crowfund a video game company? M&B is like when your in love with someone for years but nothing happens, after some years it's time to give up... If average human life was 200 years i could be OK with Bannerlord development. Don't expect players and fans to be happy with Bannerlord dev, i think after 8 years it's normal to be disapointed. I admire the ones that can still wait quietly though.

The other day i was attacked on a french discord for saying Bannerlord is not finish... Thing on what most people here will agree.
You're not alone with this opinion, a lot of french people are white knighting the game for no reason, and its getting pretty annoying at this point. It mostly comes from the type that doesn't understand a word of english or doesn't bother checking the forums

You're not alone with this opinion, a lot of french people are white knighting the game for no reason, and its getting pretty annoying at this point. It mostly comes from the type that doesn't understand a word of english or doesn't bother checking the forums
90% of this forum are fine with the progression and the state of the development.

And outside the forums maybe 10%.
Steam reviews tell a different story. To be fair, that doesn't mean everyone is happy with progress and the current state of the game, and neither am I.
I am not as disappointed / angry / impatient as some others though.
I have mixed feelings about TW and the state of the game:
They seem to work hard on the game. But they don't seem to be very efficient at it.
To me it looks like they aren't as professional as some other developers. But other developers would probably create a soulless Battle Royal game with lots of micro transactions. Creative people often have a confused workflow...
The game is going in the right direction. But there is so much stuff still missing.

Steam reviews tell a different story. To be fair, that doesn't mean everyone is happy with progress and the current state of the game, and neither am I.
I am not as disappointed / angry / impatient as some others though.
I have mixed feelings about TW and the state of the game:
They seem to work hard on the game. But they don't seem to be very efficient at it.
To me it looks like they aren't as professional as some other developers. But other developers would probably create a soulless Battle Royal game with lots of micro transactions. Creative people often have a confused workflow...
The game is going in the right direction. But there is so much stuff still missing.
I agree.
Similarily I don't question the developers love or motives, but as you say, their efficiency is definitively questionable.
Its an achilles for people who are new to the company and worn out by many other EA titles unfulfilled promises.

Back
Top Bottom