What are your top 3 requests for v1.5?

Users who are viewing this thread

1) custom NA siege server, NL would literally populate the siege queue for the community after people begged us in TDM just so the community could have a game, that's ridiculous - 6 man parties don't cut it - and the oceania one is dead ALL the time. This is not hard... flip a couple switches , send an e-mail to someone and get a server going.

2) battle mode - One life per round mode - Call it whatever , start it at 30 v 30 or 60 v 60 - take literally the 3 captain's maps and cut them in half and make there be a final flag within the last 5 minutes - make it a custom server so clans can fight together - it will literally be full 1000% of the time. No one will care if it crashes just give us something...

3) Stop pretending skirm or captains is what people really want. Huge clans are completely boycotting bannerlord entirely because of lack of content. We get the game is in EA but you cant keep ignoring the people that are going to populate this game for years to come... 6 man parties , balancing in TDM , and no real custom servers are not " we want clans to be able to fight together" Say what you mean and mean what you say Taleworlds...

I hope this didn't come off completely arrogant , I play this game every damn day because I love it. Along with my 50 other clan members but come on now lets be real , its rough out here... she's dying quick. Lets do something.

cheers

BATTLE... you know... the most obvious gamemade for this genre, i can put up with the rubbish mechanics as long as we get battle mode.

I don't think many people want 2h classes in competitive, so they don't care about viability.

Personally, I think they should be viable, but their current movement speed is pretty ridiculous against shield units, so I wouldn't want the current iteration of 2h to be viable.

When i read this what i perceive is "i dont play 2h so it should suck ass"

The twohander classes have a place in Skirmish if they have the tools to survive long enough to actually start swinging at someone. Without a shield they never will.

1. Proper infantry classes with defined rolls. (Medium Infantry, Heavier Heavy Infantry, Twohanders that are functional)

2. Yeet what is left of block delay to the shadow realm.

3. The supposed Cavalry rework that is eventually coming.

1) combat rework (block delay, horse mechanics, kicking)
2) Modding tools documentation/teaser/maybe scene maker
3) Co-op Battle (Captains mode but only 2 players, player can get more than one unit)

I wont repeat what everyone has said now so
GIVE US TAUNT, CHEER AND GREET ANIMATIONS LIKE IN DARK SOULS IT WILL IMPROVE THE GAME SO MUCH.
Also allow us to sit in chairs and stuff in tdm maps so we can troll around a little bit ?

1) Combat Patches and Fixes
2) Clan System
3) Early Custom Temporary Servers (these were teased when they were added accidentally and quickly removed about a month ago)

Patch is getting delayed mostly due to SP side. It is beyond MP team's control.
When will you guys settle a deal with south american server providers? A clan system and combat fixes sound nice, but we kinda need a community where we can build clans upon. I have fully stopped playing MP and went back to SP because I just cant enjoy it anymore:sad:

When will you guys settle a deal with south american server providers? A clan system and combat fixes sound nice, but we kinda need a community where we can build clans upon. I have fully stopped playing MP and went back to SP because I just cant enjoy it anymore:sad:

I don't know to be honest. I brought it up second time recently but response was still "not yet". I personally agree that there should at least be custom servers like OC has but I am at the bottom of hierarchy.

Which higher ups do we have to email to get a server for SA? For the last year South America has had larger Warband Multiplayer populations than North America. There are many South Americans who I played WBMM with who have not bought Bannerlord as of yet because they know there are no servers to play on. If whoever needs to pull the trigger hasn’t done so because they feel there isn’t enough of a market in SA they are mistaken. This is a move that is costing Taleworlds both money and players.

Back
Top Bottom