Added to Calendar: 13/09/20, 20/09/20

Users who are viewing this thread

It was nice not having cav, but a few trolls had to spawn on horses. I finally quit cuz I hate playing on the same server as dicks. Some admins would be nice (it would be nicer if siege just didn't have the cav option).

It was nice not having cav, but a few trolls had to spawn on horses.
Pretty harsh to call them trolls because I'm pretty sure that not everybody were part of the "event" and why should they listen to someone on the chat spamming "NO CAV NO CAV".

No doubt that siege is much better when there is less cav. And let's remember it's not confirmed that cav crashes the server. It still crahshes just fine when there is barely any cav.

Pretty harsh to call them trolls because I'm pretty sure that not everybody were part of the "event" and why should they listen to someone on the chat spamming "NO CAV NO CAV".

No doubt that siege is much better when there is less cav. And let's remember it's not confirmed that cav crashes the server. It still crahshes just fine when there is barely any cav.
Good reason why we need private servers soon!!!

I don't like cav in siege, but I am not convinced they are related to the crashes anymore... The first siege that crashed within the first three minutes had no cav that I could see or hear. The third map that didn't crash had tons of cav at the end as people were trying to get to G as fast as they could.

Event 2 Debrief - 7/5/2020
mP5ARp6.jpg

We finally had our first 2 matches without a crash! The event went very well and a lot of fun siege was played! We had less clan attendance this time around, but the server quickly filled to 60v60 with public players. It's still awesome to see the community come out at 9 PM EST every Sunday to organize something like this!

Cavalry Update: We will NOT be having the "no cavalry" rule for the next event (though I agree that siege is better without cav this isn't a rule we can enforce). This will help us determine if cav are really a cause behind server crashes.

To Taleworlds Development Team: It appears that Baravenos Encirclement map had really bad problems with crashes (the only crashes we had during the event were on that map) but it appears that it has been noted and removed from the cycle as stated on another thread. Thank you guys for this!
Hello,

We examined data from games after map barrier hotfix and crashes seem to be far more common in Baravenos Encirclement map. We have removed it from the pool temporarily.

AS ALWAYS - SEE YOU ALL NEXT SUNDAY AT 9 PM EST!
LETS BLADE IT UP!

Ok, I was a little tired and cranky Sunday night. But it was fun, and I would have kept playing if I wasn't feeling miserable.

I really enjoyed the break from cav. I am so tired of them flying around corners with no fear. If cav are coming back to siege I'll give it a miss and just wait for the custom servers.

You guys should make a steam group and send out a notification when starting the event. I keep forgetting on Sunday nights (I’m old and forgetful :/)

Was my first siege. 10/10 would do again even though it tanks my fps. Siege is literally epic. Worth buying early access for. Thank you, Legion.

Back
Top Bottom