Oh I'm finally unmuted

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to personally thank the forum mods for muting me at my every mistep. Truly has shown me the way to act properly around here.
I apologize for saying my own forum nickname. I was an evil person then... But now... Now I'm a better man. A changed man.

I'd also like to say to stop the bashing, the game is still in Early Access and TaleWorlds is doing its best to deliver us one of the greatest games ever, you can see that by their communication with the coommunity, with US the players, and we should all be grateful for that.

For those who are still in doubt, about TaleWorld's colossal and herculean effort, they promised us a rework not of just the perks, that didn't work anyway, but the CODE ITSELF NOW, this game is going to be amazing when it's finished!

First they were stabilizing the game, fixing rare crashes that made the game crash rarely, as you all know, but now they are going to focus on the things that we want! How amazing is that? And the list is so big! I'm so excited, I can't wait!

Let's show some appreciation for TaleWorlds guys

Last edited:
I'd like to personally thank the forum mods for muting me at my every mistep. Truly has shown me the way to act properly around here.
I apologize for saying my own forum nickname. I was an evil person then... But now... Now I'm a better man. A changed man.

I'd also like to say to stop the bashing, the game is still in Early Access and TaleWorlds is doing its best to deliver us one of the greatest games ever, you can see that by their communication with the coommunity, with US the players, and we should all be grateful for that.

For those who are still in doubt, about TaleWorld's colossal and herculean effort, they promised us a rework not of just the perks, that didn't work anyway, but the CODE ITSELF NOW, this game is going to be amazing when it's finished!

First they were stabilizing the game, fixing rare crashes that made the game crash rarely, as you all know, but now they are going to focus on the things that we want! How amazing is that? And the list is so big! I'm so excited, I can't wait!

Let's show some appreciation for TaleWorlds guys
You make me want to coom. Its good to refrain from it now and again and im glad you had some time away to clear your mind.

Oh god, i think im going to....... YES IM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom