Bannerlord enjoyment curve for me

Users who are viewing this thread

That guy is the definition of a taleworlds fanboy. He waited 8 years so he can’t resolve himself to give any negative criticism on the game, otherwise he would admit that he wasted 8 years in hype. Absolute clown ?

What do you mean facts, the guy uploaded his lame picture to some garbage website where you have to click off the ads before you can even see the damn thing, how is that not reprehensible in every possible way?
PS: He probably gets the profit from these ads too and that's why he did it, its disgusting.

Last edited:
What do you mean facts, the guy uploaded his lame picture to some garbage website where you have to click off the ads before you can even see the damn thing, how is that not reprehensible in every possible way?
PS: He probably gets the profit from these ads too and that's why he did it, its disgusting.

Yeah but he posted facts.

It's a true fact, no doubt :lol:

tenor.gif

That guy is the definition of a taleworlds fanboy. He waited 8 years so he can’t resolve himself to give any negative criticism on the game, otherwise he would admit that he wasted 8 years in hype. Absolute clown ?
So why are you still here then? Didn't everyone here 'waste' 8 years? I should hope most people lived their lives separately from a single video game....

So why are you still here then? Didn't everyone here 'waste' 8 years? I should hope most people lived their lives separately from a single video game....
Ye we waited 8 years, but some of us can still accept the fact that this game isn't the Messiah we were waiting for, instead of claiming that the game has no flaws like this guy does.

Ye we waited 8 years, but some of us can still accept the fact that this game isn't the Messiah we were waiting for, instead of claiming that the game has no flaws like this guy does.

True.... sort of....

We all waited the same time though - like it or not... Now all we can do is choose if we want to wait longer or not.

True.... sort of....

We all waited the same time though - like it or not... Now all we can do is choose if we want to wait longer or not.
I am fine waiting. What I find stupid is that some players treat this game like it's perfect and are literally asking other players to accept the flaws of the game, even if those can be fixed. I have no interest in playing a game that relies on its flaws. If they do fix it I'll play it, probably more than Warband (for the SP at least), but atm I can't play this game. Should I quit because its not playable rn? No. For the simple reason that this game has potential and that the devs are starting to show signs of "redemption" for the game. So yes, I will wait, but until then I'll keep criticizing the game in its current state because this game is a solid 10/20 for me atm. (Thanks SP for raising the grade o_O)

I am fine waiting. What I find stupid is that some players treat this game like it's perfect and are literally asking other players to accept the flaws of the game, even if those can be fixed. I have no interest in playing a game that relies on its flaws. If they do fix it I'll play it, probably more than Warband (for the SP at least), but atm I can't play this game. Should I quit because its not playable rn? No. For the simple reason that this game has potential and that the devs are starting to show signs of "redemption" for the game. So yes, I will wait, but until then I'll keep criticizing the game in its current state because this game is a solid 10/20 for me atm. (Thanks SP for raising the grade o_O)

Whoa that's actually surprisingly reasonable.... maybe I have been wrong about you Alyss.

Still I do wish we could provide that critique with less bitterness and in-fighting.

Most people I've seen supporting TW aren't asking people to "accept" the flaws, but just be patient as the game is very much a WIP and was clearly stated as such when they bought it.

Still I do wish we could provide that critique with less bitterness and in-fighting.

Where's the fun in that?

Most people I've seen supporting TW aren't asking people to "accept" the flaws, but just be patient as the game is very much a WIP and was clearly stated as such when they bought it.

Where's the fun in that?

The truth is we argue because we want to. Largely the community is ironically on the same page - game isn't ready yet hopefully it will be soon. We just argue over how optimistic or pessimistic we are.

It's all a bit pointless really - either the game will be fixed or it won't. If you enjoy it now good for you - if not plenty of other games to play while you wait. I'm just as much of a sucker as everyone else...

My pet peeve is guys telling a bunch of sweaty mount and blade vets like myself that we’re trolling and/or just warband snobs, when looking at the game through an objective lense it doesn’t work at the moment for almost everyone

One of my pet peeves is someone extrapolating their personal experience on everyone else as though we all can't have fun or play the game. I feel safe in saying it "does" work at the moment for almost everyone, there's just a very vocal minority screeching and creating the same posts over and over. Most of us are having a great time while providing feedback and bug reports, as is the point of EA.

One of my pet peeves is someone extrapolating their personal experience on everyone else as though we all can't have fun or play the game. I feel safe in saying it "does" work at the moment for almost everyone, there's just a very vocal minority screeching and creating the same posts over and over. Most of us are having a great time while providing feedback and bug reports, as is the point of EA.
I play with a lot of communities. RCC, rat server, Nw guys, Pw guys, the reddit guys, DoF, SKBR, you get the point. Basically everyone except for a select few have stopped or are in the process of stopping playing the game. I say this from my experience within the community who I have known 6-8 years, an incredibly committed one. I’d love you to prove me wrong

People deciding to put the game down ≠ "it doesn't work...for almost everyone."
I’m not looking at the game based on warband, just as a competent game. As a competent game, at the moment and it can change, the game is bad. Block delay, weird movement, a limited class system, crashing so much crashing, weird feints, kick spam, huge faction imbalance and snowballing issues

Also the community is small enough in Na you can know what everyone thinks just by talking around. Spoiler it’s not good. If you don’t got that community in place that’s is a mega fan, the game is dead

Back
Top Bottom