Bannerlord enjoyment curve for me

Users who are viewing this thread

PRTY23l.png

I agree with you. I am playing tdms every afternoon after work. I laugh my ass off whenever I kill or get killed, specially when somebody's scream gets cuts by a swinging 2 handed axe!

I must admit as somewhat janky as it is at the moment - i find myself playing at least a few games every evening. I am probably playing it as much as I played warband MP so something must be right. Just need a big push in the right direction and I think we will have something really special.

There is light at the end of the tunnel - just have to wait a little longer. Soontm

I must admit as somewhat janky as it is at the moment - i find myself playing at least a few games every evening. I am probably playing it as much as I played warband MP so something must be right. Just need a big push in the right direction and I think we will have something really special.

There is light at the end of the tunnel - just have to wait a little longer. Soontm

Agree!

I agree its a fun game. I play at least a few times a week.

Theres something that keeps bothering me though. Im pretty sure it doesnt have much to do with the mechanics of the game, but more likely with the haters that seem to persist in their belief that this game was supposed to be warband 2 (same game with improved graphics). Its time to wake up boys.. Its not, so i think some of you have some expectations to adjust. It might even help you enjoy the game once in a while.

Sorry, I had to:

v4IU9Qz.png
The 5 damage thing is just a normal softspott no? I dont think there is a problem with that. Bad speed bonus plus bad angle result in weak hits nothing wrong with that. Maybe 1/100 hits a debatable softspott happens, whatever.

The 5 damage thing is just a normal softspott no? I dont think there is a problem with that. Bad speed bonus plus bad angle result in weak hits nothing wrong with that. Maybe 1/100 hits a debatable softspott happens, whatever.
I feel like polearm overhand stab is extremely weak (or, rather, has an extremely small sweetspot), so its difficult to land an actually damaging hit with it. Other than that, yeah it feels fine I think.

Yea I know, it's just annoying when you think you had a good shot and get hit by your opponent because he doesn't even get stun from it.

As much as I love this game it can be extremely tilting and frustrating at times, like when your attack sticks or you lose packets in the middle of a good fight, or when people do instant 180's and run away swinging and kill you.

Would REALLY BE GREAT if we could get those NA servers moved somewhere central like Chicago :wink: :wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom