BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST#1] Group E

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is happening abou tthe ullrs bane v house rolf match?
Hey im sorry for all that to happen. But last night our clan leader rq the whatsapp group with him saying he is not a leader anymore, saying that we should drop out of the league and acting completely Emo. So I will just take responsibility by saying House Rolf is dropping out of the league. Thanks for having us and I'm sorry for the incompetence of my clan leaders.

I assume HR is dropping out from this quote.

After that HR quote I stopped trying to contact to arrange the match, and have heared nothing from them, I assumed after I posted the ideal date on here the match was void/ cancelled :/ Ullrs-Bane Vs Keyboard Warriors to be carried out tonight though.

hiya, sorry my pc had a little meltdown yesterday and I had to let it cool down,
ABzx5c3.jpg

iMJ6JPf.png

NPsKeLs.jpg
I should add that Baldwin disconnected from the first match before I could take the first screenshot, and I assume a similar thing occured for KW.

beeing delusional on another level XD

House Rolf is causing a lot of issues but it remains the case that after that post of yours House Rolf played a tournament match which most people would consider a good indicator that they were carrying on in the tournament, especially when accompanied by a statement from you to that effect & that you had taken over the leadership.
After I made this post the admin team finally managed to contact you and you said you had now also left HR, presumably for the same reasons the previous leader left.

The requirement for a little basic responsibility and communication is apparently a huge hurdle for a tiny minority of players who cause a great deal of disruption and waste the time of the other teams and the admins.

As no-one from either the other teams trying to arrange their matches or from the admin team have managed to contact any of the remaining palyers from HR we can only conclude they have de facto left the tournament (again).

House Rolf is causing a lot of issues but it remains the case that after that post of yours House Rolf played a tournament match which most people would consider a good indicator that they were carrying on in the tournament, especially when accompanied by a statement from you to that effect & that you had taken over the leadership.
After I made this post the admin team finally managed to contact you and you said you had now also left HR, presumably for the same reasons the previous leader left.

The requirement for a little basic responsibility and communication is apparently a huge hurdle for a tiny minority of players who cause a great deal of disruption and waste the time of the other teams and the admins.

As no-one from either the other teams trying to arrange their matches or from the admin team have managed to contact any of the remaining palyers from HR we can only conclude they have de facto left the tournament (again).
TLDR

So how do you plan to resolve the table? KW has a win from beating HR, but you guys have officially concluded that HR has indeed left the tournament. Does KW keeps its win and everyone also gets a 9-0 default win over HR or do you remove that win and no one gains anything from the HR games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom