Mount & Multiplayer (Bros Playing Siege)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey fellow bandits and ruffians, we used to make funny videos for Warband's Siege multiplayer. Now we are making funny videos for Bannerlord's Siege multiplayer. In this thread we will post our videos as we release them!

Here is our first (Bannerlord) video.

Here is our second (Chill Session) video:

There will be a Siege event tonight and I'd like to film content to turn into funny videos. If you've an interest in playing and don't mind your voice being recorded, send me a Steam message at Ehombre. Please be over 23-years-old (US EAST Time Zone), simply because I'm old and connect well with older folk.

Last edited:
Imagine having to fill out an application to be somebody's gaming buddy lmao

I'm a lifelong nerd and find it hard to make friends.

This is an opportunity. I am beholden to a large Mount & Blade audience and aim to give them only the funniest, goodnatured souls.The application is short and the benefits are that you get to have fun adventures that are turned into short films at no expense to you, besides the two minutes it takes to fill out the form.

You remind me of the people who heckle me when I tell jokes at the comedy clubs. I'm here to entertain you; why hate on a man trying his best? This negativity reflects not the man who receives it, but the soul of the man who conjures it up.

Last edited:
I'm here to entertain you; why hate on a man trying his best?
If you were trying your best you would try to make authentic content instead of relying on a sort of prostitute-like friend for hire system. True memes occur naturally. Feel free to write some more paragraphs defending yourself.

If you were trying your best you would try to make authentic content instead of relying on a sort of prostitute-like friend for hire system. True memes occur naturally. Feel free to write some more paragraphs defending yourself.

My content is authentic. What's fake about it to you?

[MEDI=imgur]a/rilJpuO[/MEDIA]
[MEDI=imgur]a/BguNNdB[/MEDIA]

An audience of even ten committed viewers is big to me. But that's fine--I'm taking down the application here. Let me try a more natural approach:

There will be a Siege event tonight and I'd like to film content to turn into funny videos. If you've an interest in playing and don't mind your voice being recorded, send me a Steam message at Ehombre. Please be over 23-years-old (US EAST Time Zone), simply because I'm old and connect well with older folk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom