MP The local "Mute" must be eternal - TaleWorlds, please hear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry for bad english.

There are many trolls in multiplayer. This is not a problem, but I get tired of throwing them "Mute" again every time. I cannot and do not want to remember the nickname of each troll.

The "Mute" function, called up on the TAB button in the table, helps, but ... "Mute" is reset after restarting the game and I have to "mute" the trolls every time again, manually.

Please make sure that players with "mute" applied are saved somewhere in the account cloud. Let it be stored in the cloud so that when reinstalling Windows there is no the same problem.

I want to impose a "mute" on the trolls and that he does not bother me every time.

Regards,
Soul Play

Honestly I hate trolls aswell its annoying how i can't block people like EB, Ahmed, Surreal, Chowski, Mihawk and etc and it becomes really annoying due to their toxic attitude and their need to pretend so i + this post!!!

Honestly I hate trolls aswell its annoying how i can't block people like EB, Ahmed, Surreal, Chowski, Mihawk and etc and it becomes really annoying due to their toxic attitude and their need to pretend so i + this post!!!
I wish I could block Hancock he’s racist sexist homophobic racist homophobic and anti Semitic

+ option to literally mute chat completely could be a temporary solution.

+1 option to hide chat would be ideal. I assume it hasn't been done since chat is currently the only form of communication allowed in the game with no ping system, voip, or animated gestures (yet).

I had suggested this earlier but wasn't met with much enthusiasm. However now that more have experienced how terrible chat gets (in TDM and Siege especially) maybe more will be open to the idea.

Back
Top Bottom