Warband Revival League Announcement & Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

Ciiges is no longer with us so hopefully that satisfies the MINDLESS LOW IQ MOB

deciding where to put the prize shirts is a hard call, cuz obviously the teams which get the top 3 places in div A are the top teams in the tournament, but incentive prizes for lower level teams are a good idea as well.

the biggest issue is that most teams in each div don't have a chance of getting a shirt cuz of the skill differences within each division. weaker div A teams get bodied by top level div A teams and don't really have a chance of winning the prize. if you make div A smaller (4 teams????) so that all of them have a realistic chance of winning then it's fairer to have prizes in other divisions as well.
Yea the idea is giving Division B and C something to play for, rather than playing for 8 weeks to then get stomped by a Division A team in knockouts. But obviously it's true we shouldnt be giving out participation trophies and the like, it's a hard call, we are discussing it.

Yea the idea is giving Division B and C something to play for, rather than playing for 8 weeks to then get stomped by a Division A team in knockouts. But obviously it's true we shouldnt be giving out participation trophies and the like, it's a hard call, we are discussing it.

I already gave my perspective on ways to give incentive without handling a free prize, a mistake would be to send winner of division C straight vs winner of division A in Top 16 Knockout, then they would definetly get stomped.

Here's the best example(Dunno vs Unity), but even Aequalitas vs Malta was quite unpredictable considering the players and team history, yet resulted on a stomp.

No matter what you do, if there's a team capable of stomping and securing 1st, they'll do it, so currently you would harm non-winners of A if prizes remain this way(You would also harm B's, if seeding isn't perfect), and I think the other way, there can be enough incentive if after division stages we have a wider knockout where lower divisions scale gradually as mentioned, and aren't throw vs that dominating team straight away.

Ciiges is no longer with us so hopefully that satisfies the MINDLESS LOW IQ MOB

deciding where to put the prize shirts is a hard call, cuz obviously the teams which get the top 3 places in div A are the top teams in the tournament, but incentive prizes for lower level teams are a good idea as well.

the biggest issue is that most teams in each div don't have a chance of getting a shirt cuz of the skill differences within each division. weaker div A teams get bodied by top level div A teams and don't really have a chance of winning the prize. if you make div A smaller (4 teams????) so that all of them have a realistic chance of winning then it's fairer to have prizes in other divisions as well.

Surely you had planned that Ciiges wouldn't play with u, and had 0 interests in playing to win B + t-shirts with your friends while half-stacking or whatever, just stop being some fake oportunistic mess, my aim was to get a fair format for everyone where prizes aren't freely gifted to people who don't earn them in an easier path, that's all.

Surely you had planned that Ciiges wouldn't play with u, and had 0 interests in playing to win B + t-shirts with your friends while half-stacking or whatever, just stop being some fake oportunistic mess, my aim was to get a fair format for everyone where prizes aren't freely gifted to people who don't earn them in an easier path, that's all.

like i said in previous posts, it is a mistake to judge teams just by the names on the rosters. ciiges asked to join initially and i said sure why not but we were all planning to take it chill with a Senate team and enjoy playing with friends we don't normally get to play with. that's what it's always been when i've played with Senate teams. nothing fake or opportunistic about it - Matt and I were going to make a Senate team long before we knew there was a prize for this tournament. i won't deny that winning shirts with Senate stuff on it sounds cool and yea we'd like to win div B, but it is disingenuous and wrong to claim that the only reason people like me and Matt are making a Senate team is for ez shirts. we'd both be playing in Habi's team if we wanted ez shirts :smile:

like i said in previous posts, it is a mistake to judge teams just by the names on the rosters. ciiges asked to join initially and i said sure why not but we were all planning to take it chill with a Senate team and enjoy playing with friends we don't normally get to play with. that's what it's always been when i've played with Senate teams. nothing fake or opportunistic about it - Matt and I were going to make a Senate team long before we knew there was a prize for this tournament. i won't deny that winning shirts with Senate stuff on it sounds cool and yea we'd like to win div B, but it is disingenuous and wrong to claim that the only reason people like me and Matt are making a Senate team is for ez shirts. we'd both be playing in Habi's team if we wanted ez shirts :smile:

A needed mistake when we're on a tournament where seeding happens, you should definetly be aware of this "mistake" as a list-maker lol, obviously you can judge, doesn't mean the result of a match between 2 compared team strenghts is going to be exact, just sent 2 examples on my message above.

I'll repeat it once again, if you just wanted to play with friends, you could have achieved that, but that team is half-stacked and not only from senate friends. Obviously you want a prize, it's incentive, but there goes the point that I've been repeating non-stop and you shouldn't even reply too, why should you earn it and 'achieve a win' with the original roster that you wrote, while maybe Malta or Oneil's team losses vs Habi's team and get nothing? It's just not logical nor fair, and indeed oportunistic as your roster can compete perfectly with those. Perhaps it would provide even more incentive to try and get top 3 for a mid team, than too play around unaccurate and unpredictable seedings that may harm teams in the situation I just described.

Team Name: Warriors and Champions
Team Tag:
WaC_
Contact 1: Ka3aHoBa (Taleworlds & Steam)
Contact 2: Baldwin Agardth (Taleworlds & Steam)
Banner:
Yqfku.jpg
Roster:

Baldwin_Agardth - 1102983
Bruno - ID
Crik0 - 2030106
Guardian_Angel - 3533126
Ithulien - 4241108
Ka3aHoBa - 382357
Kagawa - 4369656
Mitchy - ID
Ness - 1000310
Papsad - 3465785
RonnyJonny - 2774809
Stockfisch - 2391715
Witch - 1146963
Preferred Division: C

Last edited:
Anchors response makes sense. If Charlini's argument is solely about the prizes, then just don't give out the prices to the top teams of every division, but instead to the actual top 3? Just give the top of div B a chance to play against the 3rd top of div A to be able to win the price as well? This will imply that teams in division C play for the fun of it, teams in division B have but a slight chance to reach the price and the top teams of division A will get what they deserve?

Team Name: Irish Rebels
Team Tag: IR_
Contact 1:
(Taleworlds & Steam) raptorjesus Steam | Taleworlds
Contact 2: (Taleworlds & Steam) AugustusWamper Steam | Taleworlds
Banner:
irishrebelsbanneralkh6.png
Roster:

Apfel - 3410174
Attila - 108859
AugustusWamper - 48781
Blackmore - 2188570
Ciiges - 1754921
Edur - 112729
Hopkiin - 714984
Horace - 3648511
Kane - 1754909
Kiano - 995872
nemesistronkest - 1381350
Rainbow - 147159
raptorjesus - 999499
Royal - 1039877
SifoN - 343243
Toi - 39604
Preferred Division: A

Last edited:
Team Name: GODSENT
Team Tag: GODSENT_
Contact 1: Nessa
Contact 2: Feodras
Banner:
0RpvSM.png

Roster:

Nessa - 1537560
Feodras - 2915278
MouS - 1203910
Bawsti - 1410971
BlackDevil - 3285252
AnacondaX - 669304
CJJ - 1524313
Delfador - 3282858
Parkevich - 1384805
KEKW - 3194165
Kifli - 2247957
Sanel - 3748372
Rothen - 3279195
Alessio - 1558628
Preferred Division: B

Last edited:
Team Name: Boynuzlu Kurtlar Partisi
Team Tag: BKP_
Contact 1: Ryotaink
Contact 2: Metalist/Odegard
Banner:
njdQrc.png

Roster:

Ryotaink 3179778
Odegard 1703524
queas 1701850
Evilmay 1753688
Walex 1714953
Becca 4333050
WonderS 2217649
Hosu 1578828
Elder 3593678
Hakim 3921187
Tallie 1048036
Carly 3372759
Ecthelion 3017573
Warralt 3220273
Wardo 3152359
Preferred Division: C

Last edited:
Team Name: Schwertbrüderorden
Team Tag: Sbo
Contact 1: Marc (Steam)
Contact 2: Hugo ( Steam)
Banner:
CF9C6D40312FB9A5C51790F0B1AE7FFFCD68BEA5
Roster:

Marc - 94167
Hugo - 714246
Aidan - 1127412
Sacco - 76952
Rambo - 4303284
Bomber - 1078214
3ZfVW - 1083617
Axel - 1071511
KilleR - 690175
Grimoald - 385776
Eiskalt - 706937
ShAdy - 1028099
Teroa - 69132
Preferred Division: C, depends i guess

For Odin and Nessa and Eduard, as per precedent set in the last 6v6 tournament, I would like to leave them unbanned, because they provided footage of their gameplay there and there were no infractions. If they play in this tournament it would be under the condition of using MOSS + recording matches. That being said I won't make a decision regarding that on my own and we are currently discussing it.

Back
Top Bottom