Decided not to buy this Bannerlord game.

Users who are viewing this thread

@Anthropoid, Bannerlord is currently very rough around the edges, and progress is being slow as was probably to be expected. Once (although part of me can't help to think, if) they get things figured out it will be a very nice game indeed, and with the proper tools might be even more moddable than Warband was (again, lots of conditionals in here).

I am not sure how long it has been since you last player Warband, it sounds like it might have been a while. Mod development has been indeed very active. My personal favorites are Brythenwalda (the Viking Conquest DLC that Adorno mentions is based on that mod), Perisno and, last but definitely not least, Prophesy of Pendor, which I think is incredibly polished and kind of a full game on its own.

@Anthropoid, Bannerlord is currently very rough around the edges, and progress is being slow as was probably to be expected. Once (although part of me can't help to think, if) they get things figured out it will be a very nice game indeed, and with the proper tools might be even more moddable than Warband was (again, lots of conditionals in here).

I am not sure how long it has been since you last player Warband, it sounds like it might have been a while. Mod development has been indeed very active. My personal favorites are Brythenwalda (the Viking Conquest DLC that Adorno mentions is based on that mod), Perisno and, last but definitely not least, Prophesy of Pendor, which I think is incredibly polished and kind of a full game on its own.
Thanks! I'm a bit distracted right now, but now that I have it reinstalled I am set up to investigate more!

Back
Top Bottom