SP - General Features and New Faction

Users who are viewing this thread

I would like to share with you my ideas for improvement, features and new factions.
of course I’m thinking more of a paid DLC for new factions because it’s an Add-on that was not originally planned and requires additional work because we would have to create new assets, widening the map, which requires a lot of work, that I see modders making armor (creation meshes + texture) it takes them days of work, then buildings + construction of cities and all work deserves wages.

Edit: I had an internet outage for 3 weeks, it may be that some ideas I had, someone else already created a thread with the same ideas, if that's the case I apologize in advance.

New Features:

new role for members of our clan: I find the number of roles quite limited, I thought of 4 new roles for the members of the clan: master cook chef, trainer, musician and bodyguard

-Cook: if you have various foods, the master cook chef will keep the morale of the troops raised, a defense and attack bonus and a healing bonus.

-Trainer: gives a daily XP bonus to the troops and reduces the cost of maintaining the troops and upgrade.

-Musician : in all different cultures , in the armies , there were musicians who were there to give the rhythm of march , give courage with war songs and instruments ( carnyx , binioù , trumpet drum ect..).

The role of the musician would give a speed bonus on the map .
an army of 100 warriors moving as fast as an army of 50 warriors.
in addition to making appear on the battle song , horn ringers , drum players , two beats , two sounds that clash announcing the battle to come.

Bodyguard: allows to choose one to three companions to use us as a bodyguard when we are walking in town, but also which protects us during sieges and battles.
Edit:Allow Lord AI to also distribute these roles of their army, to make the game more interesting

Family:
-Walk :allow us to walk with our women and children in the cities, go to the markets with them, just to relax between 2 wars, it is useless, except for the roleplay

-Education: integrate an education system as in "the guild", choose the school in which to send our children, to perfect their education, as a military school which will make our children of great soldier as well as of excellent commander, a school of political to make them a fine tactician in diplomacy, a merchant school that will give them the right to more bargaining bonuses.
Wedding: allow our children to find their own partners themselves, without having to choose for them via alliance clan marriages.

Buildings:
add new buildings to build in cities and chateau.

-Arsenal : will allow us to pay for research to develop and create a new arsenal of armor and weapons, for our troops and change their equipment,, change the type of shield of a unit, replace the swords by axes, the chainmail with lamelar armor, which will give us an option to customize the troops without going through modding.
Control Post : allows to initiate patrols to which we could give patrol routes, there is the excellent Buy Patrol mod created by the modder Basilpanda, but that would make the features official

Merchant Guild :The merchant guild will increase the profits and performance of workshops , caravan and sales of the city, also allow us to create trade agreements with other cities.

Recruitment Center : allows to give units to improve the influential people of the cities, example a gang leader allows us to recruit 8 recruit, an archer and a soldier, allow us to recruit 5 veteran warrior and 5 veteran archer, all this will take time and money but will allow us to have an elite army without spending time training our troops.

Whorehouses: apart from the fun and creating a new money entry for the city, I have no other idea, but the cities had many Whorehouses.

Clan.

-Defamation : allow us via the gang leaders, to tarnish and create false rumors about the lords, to have a percentage of chance to succeed, if it works the faction leader will have to punish the lord guilty of infamy, see exclude him from his faction (thereafter recruit it to allow it to regain its notoriety even if it is us who destroyed it), a percentage of failure, nobody believes in the allegations and critical failure the lord knows that we are at origin of the rumors, penalty of honor, relationship and a duel as a remedy , for the clan level 4

Assassination lord: unlockable at level 5 clan.
always in relation with the clan chief, on the other hand it will be necessary to be on good terms with them and the cost will depend on whether it is a lord belonging to the same faction or not of the gang leader, ask for service from a vlandian gang leader to assassinate a sturgian lord will cost more, because he will have to use his knowledge to execute the contract, a success leads to the death of the target, a failure results in the loss of relationship and of honor with the clan of the lord targeted and a duel, critical failure leads to a drop in relationship with the faction of the target lord, a duel that can lead to the death of our character.

Assassination Faction Leader : unlockable at level 6 clan.
Works in the same way as an assassination of a lord, but will cost much more expensive will require a high relationship with the gang leader, a failure will automatically cause a conflict with all the clans belonging to the faction of the targeted leader, loss of honor, and a drop in relationship with all factions, if successful you can influence the votes of the new leader (you know the little billy who dreams of being able, but who is so manipulable)
Edit:all the lords will also be able to use the system of defamation and assassination against you, this is where the role of bodyguard plays, because you decide to visit a city and in the middle of the night when returning from the tavern (as in warband) a band of smelly negligee decides to conceal you and your 3 bodyguards will protect you.
A quests will be activated so that you investigate the sponsor of the assassination or defamation, by gathering the necessary evidence you will be able to request a duel, which this will conclude in the event of victory by the fate of your choice, request for monetary compensation, depending on the severity you may request the exclusion of the clan or by the execution (by your care) of the sponsor, without this affecting your honor.

ships: integrate the same construction and customization systems as Viking Conquest (of course by improving handling ^^)
I know it has already been asked, I write it because it is used for a racial bonus of a faction that I propose, if someone to develop more on the subject of ships I would put the links of his thread.

Improvement.

Tatoo and Scar : be able to put several facial tattoos and scars, then be able to put scars and tattoo on the rest of the body

Mixed : allow us to recruit women in towns and villages, replace some male recruits with women, without changing the troop tree, I know there are already mods for that, so much to integrate it into the vanilla version of the games

New Clothing.

have new clothes and accessories.
when we are lords or king, chief of clan of great fame to have torques, rings, armbands, capes, furs, jewels with our coat of arms, to show our economic powers and not to resemble a peasant or a local merchant.
Being able to fart in the silk as king or Queen.
you too become the biggest arrogant and superficial ******* of all Calradia by sending the word "Picksou" by carrier pigeon to Calradia news Epicrotea and you will receive the signed abulm of the minstrel Bobby la "Maroufle", famous for the songs: "toss a coin to your poor sturgian "," Khuzait have big spears but small ones. .. "" where did the dignity of the Vladians go "

Life and Immersion.

Dynamic Cities : I know we're at the start of the bannerlord EA.
I hope that the TW team aims to revitalize the cities, because it is sad that the cities are so little animated, to see children playing in the streets, merchants braying the quality and the price of their products, that you feel the life in the cities, because at the beginning it is cool to visit the architecture of the cities but very cities we are bored, go through the menu to access the shop or the action I find it a shame then that 'there is a titanic level design work for the creation of these cities, I hope that the cities will be more alive and animated than in Warband.

Capital City:
can drink and eat in taverns with his fellow adventurers, wander around town while being drunk, quarrel with the guards, sleep in the dungeons.
define the capital of our kingdom (as in warband), the city where all the directions to follow will come, gather a war council, political council, invited various lords of various factions (reproduce the bloody weddings).
Organize a Feast for our loyal vassals who fought for our glory, plan tournaments, receive people's demands (just out of politeness because in real life we don't care).

Housing: Good this idea is a little **** and useless, but it would be nice to be able to customize the room of the lords of our capital city, so that we can feel at home " home sweet home".
have our private neighborhood.
Have a banquet hall to welcome dignitaries.

The News Factions.

Because one faction ain't enough, and two is too low, it's me, Three faction! How you kids handlin' War in Calradia today?

I thought of 3 new factions, i directly took back from the real story (slightly modified to stick with bannerlord) of the factions I inspired , created a bit of lore to add consistency in the integration of these factions and think of racial bonuses . I’m no expert in banner lord lore, that’s why in the history of factions I’m not going to put a date, I do not claim to be original or creative.Many of you are excellent creative we can create together coherent ideas to give faction ideas to TW.

Edit: Many banners have been created from designs found on google image.

Sengojin: The Sengojin are a proud and very disciplined people, living by following a very strict warrior code, dishonor is not tolerated and weakness too. Originally from the crescent moon archipelago, their capital is originally Kyada (Current Charas), they were chased by the alliance between the empire and vlandia, at the time of Calradios the great. the shogun Yamada Imamoto was forced to abandon his lands and had to join the archipelago already populated by other Sengojin clans. This retreat was perceived as cowardice and weakness by some, but for other clans a proof of wisdom, to withdraw to strike better, however, for many the Imamoto clan lost all legitimacy to reign over the Sengojins, a civil war broke out between the clans loyal to the Imamoto and the rebel clans, this era of war was called "Bloody Age" which lasted 100 years, which pushed the sengojins to isolationism, it ended when the rebel clan leader Takanobu Shimazu won this war and became the new Shogun. His reign was known to have been very strict and uncompromising for not knowing any more humiliation o u loss of territory. Rumors about the breakup of the empire. was brought to the current Shogun Yoriyoshi Shimazu (descendant of Takanobu) by rare merchant sengojin who ventured outside the archipelago, Yoriyoshi decided to gather all the clans and to prepare his invasion in order to wash away the dishonor of Imamoto.
Racial Bonus : Defection is not permitted among the sengojin, your lords will put the interests of your kingdom before theirs; you will not suffer any defection.

Noble Unity : Samurai

O0fwSi9.jpg

Déloponian : Deloponia nation composed of several city states independent of each other.
The Deloponian people are known for their refined art, greatness and elevation of either, their pronounced taste for physical and architectural beauty, however the Deloponian remains of great military tacticians and fierce warriors, known for their Scythed chariot, their phallange training and its powerful naval fleet which monitors the coasts to prevent any danger, although it is enough to intimidate anyone who would dare to attack them by sea, determined to make every sacrifice to preserve their culture and way of life.
This nation, like any nation, has known its period of trouble.
despite the independence of each city, two leagues have been created around the two largest cities: Atlas and Eopokrios.
This period saw the birth of a good number of heroes, one of whom will be known beyond the Deloponian frontiers "Calradios the Great", originally great general of the Atlesian army, was betrayed by Amenerios a member of his clan, which had for Consequently the failure of the Eopokrios siege, after this leaping defeat, Calradios had to leave his native land.
To avoid any fracticidal war, the cities have decided once a year, to hold a tournament to calm the bitterness.
however rumors of the breakup of the calradia empire came to the city-states, they decided to put aside their rivalry to conquer, at least take back the land which according to them they owed them, because calradios despite his exile remained a deloponian.
Racial Bonus :20% reduction in cost of construction, maintenance and speed of construction of a ship

Noble Unity : Scythed chariot

nxvGvPe.jpg

VHmEMLx.jpg

Hadašticar : Following the merger of multiple tribe who lived by the river Asherah, the Hadašticarit kingdom was born, a people of craftsman and trader, the Hadašticarits are excellent jewelry creators, they wield the art of forge like the poet wields his pen, but this talent arouses the jealousy of the Deloponians, who thought that the Hadašticarit were inferior to them, refusing to submit, they created an army capable of matching that of the Deloponians, they learned to tame the elephants to make them weapons of destruction, reducing everything to nothing.
They underwent three Punic war started by the cities states of Deloponia which no longer support the insubordination of the Hadašticarit, their of the third Punic war, a war chief Hadašticarit "Amon-Bâal" took up arms and raised an army, composed of farmers, accomplished warriors but also of war elephant, he took the deloponians by surprise by succeeding in making pass his army and his elephants this war by the mount Oreshar, after the crushing victory of Amon-Baâl ", the deloponians and the Hadašticarit cocnlut a non- aggression pact, of course it was before the rumors of a so-called declining empire reached the ears of the Rabat (chief) Anath Baal, who intends to gain the upper hand over the deloponians
Racial Bonus :20% increase in workshop efficiency

Noble Unity: Elephant War
1bOvtzq.jpg

I have no idea for minor clans.

Map Location of New Faction .

I found on the internet an extended bannerlord map, I believe it comes from gamescome. Sorry it's blurry.
TxxceTM.jpg

In general I agree.
Even for the factions, since you have given a nice description and also a geographical location.
(it would take a bit of china and a bit of india, but I suppose you are already working on it and it is not even too difficult to give it a geographical location).
If I can give you a hint, it would be nice if the empire (which is divided into 3 parts) had influences from these cultures in each of its factions.

However, for me it is a great yes.

Thanks bro for your response.
At the beginning I wanted to draw inspiration from China, Japan and Korea for the Sengojins (Korean boat, Chinese culture, Japanese army), but it was hard to mix, because these 3 cultures rich in history, and it would be a shame to spoil.
for china i had to think of the mongol invasion, the dynasty of the Han, the Jin and the Mongol Yuan invasion.

but I am still working on factions and their history, I am currently writing each family of each clan (their traits and history). I'm trying to find names of cities, castles and villages.
You too have a titanic job.

I would like to share with you my ideas for improvement, features and new factions.
of course I’m thinking more of a paid DLC for new factions because it’s an Add-on that was not originally planned and requires additional work because we would have to create new assets, widening the map, which requires a lot of work, that I see modders making armor (creation meshes + texture) it takes them days of work, then buildings + construction of cities and all work deserves wages.

Edit: I had an internet outage for 3 weeks, it may be that some ideas I had, someone else already created a thread with the same ideas, if that's the case I apologize in advance.

New Features:

new role for members of our clan: I find the number of roles quite limited, I thought of 4 new roles for the members of the clan: master cook chef, trainer, musician and bodyguard

-Cook: if you have various foods, the master cook chef will keep the morale of the troops raised, a defense and attack bonus and a healing bonus.

-Trainer: gives a daily XP bonus to the troops and reduces the cost of maintaining the troops and upgrade.

-Musician : in all different cultures , in the armies , there were musicians who were there to give the rhythm of march , give courage with war songs and instruments ( carnyx , binioù , trumpet drum ect..).

The role of the musician would give a speed bonus on the map .
an army of 100 warriors moving as fast as an army of 50 warriors.
in addition to making appear on the battle song , horn ringers , drum players , two beats , two sounds that clash announcing the battle to come.

Bodyguard: allows to choose one to three companions to use us as a bodyguard when we are walking in town, but also which protects us during sieges and battles.
Edit:Allow Lord AI to also distribute these roles of their army, to make the game more interesting

Family:
-Walk :allow us to walk with our women and children in the cities, go to the markets with them, just to relax between 2 wars, it is useless, except for the roleplay

-Education: integrate an education system as in "the guild", choose the school in which to send our children, to perfect their education, as a military school which will make our children of great soldier as well as of excellent commander, a school of political to make them a fine tactician in diplomacy, a merchant school that will give them the right to more bargaining bonuses.
Wedding: allow our children to find their own partners themselves, without having to choose for them via alliance clan marriages.

Buildings:
add new buildings to build in cities and chateau.

-Arsenal : will allow us to pay for research to develop and create a new arsenal of armor and weapons, for our troops and change their equipment,, change the type of shield of a unit, replace the swords by axes, the chainmail with lamelar armor, which will give us an option to customize the troops without going through modding.
Control Post : allows to initiate patrols to which we could give patrol routes, there is the excellent Buy Patrol mod created by the modder Basilpanda, but that would make the features official

Merchant Guild :The merchant guild will increase the profits and performance of workshops , caravan and sales of the city, also allow us to create trade agreements with other cities.

Recruitment Center : allows to give units to improve the influential people of the cities, example a gang leader allows us to recruit 8 recruit, an archer and a soldier, allow us to recruit 5 veteran warrior and 5 veteran archer, all this will take time and money but will allow us to have an elite army without spending time training our troops.

Whorehouses: apart from the fun and creating a new money entry for the city, I have no other idea, but the cities had many Whorehouses.

Clan.

-Defamation : allow us via the gang leaders, to tarnish and create false rumors about the lords, to have a percentage of chance to succeed, if it works the faction leader will have to punish the lord guilty of infamy, see exclude him from his faction (thereafter recruit it to allow it to regain its notoriety even if it is us who destroyed it), a percentage of failure, nobody believes in the allegations and critical failure the lord knows that we are at origin of the rumors, penalty of honor, relationship and a duel as a remedy , for the clan level 4

Assassination lord: unlockable at level 5 clan.
always in relation with the clan chief, on the other hand it will be necessary to be on good terms with them and the cost will depend on whether it is a lord belonging to the same faction or not of the gang leader, ask for service from a vlandian gang leader to assassinate a sturgian lord will cost more, because he will have to use his knowledge to execute the contract, a success leads to the death of the target, a failure results in the loss of relationship and of honor with the clan of the lord targeted and a duel, critical failure leads to a drop in relationship with the faction of the target lord, a duel that can lead to the death of our character.

Assassination Faction Leader : unlockable at level 6 clan.
Works in the same way as an assassination of a lord, but will cost much more expensive will require a high relationship with the gang leader, a failure will automatically cause a conflict with all the clans belonging to the faction of the targeted leader, loss of honor, and a drop in relationship with all factions, if successful you can influence the votes of the new leader (you know the little billy who dreams of being able, but who is so manipulable)
Edit:all the lords will also be able to use the system of defamation and assassination against you, this is where the role of bodyguard plays, because you decide to visit a city and in the middle of the night when returning from the tavern (as in warband) a band of smelly negligee decides to conceal you and your 3 bodyguards will protect you.
A quests will be activated so that you investigate the sponsor of the assassination or defamation, by gathering the necessary evidence you will be able to request a duel, which this will conclude in the event of victory by the fate of your choice, request for monetary compensation, depending on the severity you may request the exclusion of the clan or by the execution (by your care) of the sponsor, without this affecting your honor.

ships: integrate the same construction and customization systems as Viking Conquest (of course by improving handling ^^)
I know it has already been asked, I write it because it is used for a racial bonus of a faction that I propose, if someone to develop more on the subject of ships I would put the links of his thread.

Improvement.

Tatoo and Scar : be able to put several facial tattoos and scars, then be able to put scars and tattoo on the rest of the body

Mixed : allow us to recruit women in towns and villages, replace some male recruits with women, without changing the troop tree, I know there are already mods for that, so much to integrate it into the vanilla version of the games

New Clothing.

have new clothes and accessories.
when we are lords or king, chief of clan of great fame to have torques, rings, armbands, capes, furs, jewels with our coat of arms, to show our economic powers and not to resemble a peasant or a local merchant.
Being able to fart in the silk as king or Queen.
you too become the biggest arrogant and superficial ******* of all Calradia by sending the word "Picksou" by carrier pigeon to Calradia news Epicrotea and you will receive the signed abulm of the minstrel Bobby la "Maroufle", famous for the songs: "toss a coin to your poor sturgian "," Khuzait have big spears but small ones. .. "" where did the dignity of the Vladians go "

Life and Immersion.

Dynamic Cities : I know we're at the start of the bannerlord EA.
I hope that the TW team aims to revitalize the cities, because it is sad that the cities are so little animated, to see children playing in the streets, merchants braying the quality and the price of their products, that you feel the life in the cities, because at the beginning it is cool to visit the architecture of the cities but very cities we are bored, go through the menu to access the shop or the action I find it a shame then that 'there is a titanic level design work for the creation of these cities, I hope that the cities will be more alive and animated than in Warband.

Capital City: can drink and eat in taverns with his fellow adventurers, wander around town while being drunk, quarrel with the guards, sleep in the dungeons.
define the capital of our kingdom (as in warband), the city where all the directions to follow will come, gather a war council, political council, invited various lords of various factions (reproduce the bloody weddings).
Organize a Feast for our loyal vassals who fought for our glory, plan tournaments, receive people's demands (just out of politeness because in real life we don't care).

Housing: Good this idea is a little **** and useless, but it would be nice to be able to customize the room of the lords of our capital city, so that we can feel at home " home sweet home".
have our private neighborhood.
Have a banquet hall to welcome dignitaries.

The News Factions.

Because one faction ain't enough, and two is too low, it's me, Three faction! How you kids handlin' War in Calradia today?

I thought of 3 new factions, i directly took back from the real story (slightly modified to stick with bannerlord) of the factions I inspired , created a bit of lore to add consistency in the integration of these factions and think of racial bonuses . I’m no expert in banner lord lore, that’s why in the history of factions I’m not going to put a date, I do not claim to be original or creative.Many of you are excellent creative we can create together coherent ideas to give faction ideas to TW.

Edit: Many banners have been created from designs found on google image.

Sengojin: The Sengojin are a proud and very disciplined people, living by following a very strict warrior code, dishonor is not tolerated and weakness too. Originally from the crescent moon archipelago, their capital is originally Kyada (Current Charas), they were chased by the alliance between the empire and vlandia, at the time of Calradios the great. the shogun Yamada Imamoto was forced to abandon his lands and had to join the archipelago already populated by other Sengojin clans. This retreat was perceived as cowardice and weakness by some, but for other clans a proof of wisdom, to withdraw to strike better, however, for many the Imamoto clan lost all legitimacy to reign over the Sengojins, a civil war broke out between the clans loyal to the Imamoto and the rebel clans, this era of war was called "Bloody Age" which lasted 100 years, which pushed the sengojins to isolationism, it ended when the rebel clan leader Takanobu Shimazu won this war and became the new Shogun. His reign was known to have been very strict and uncompromising for not knowing any more humiliation o u loss of territory. Rumors about the breakup of the empire. was brought to the current Shogun Yoriyoshi Shimazu (descendant of Takanobu) by rare merchant sengojin who ventured outside the archipelago, Yoriyoshi decided to gather all the clans and to prepare his invasion in order to wash away the dishonor of Imamoto.
Racial Bonus : Defection is not permitted among the sengojin, your lords will put the interests of your kingdom before theirs; you will not suffer any defection.

Noble Unity : Samurai

O0fwSi9.jpg

Déloponian : Deloponia nation composed of several city states independent of each other.
The Deloponian people are known for their refined art, greatness and elevation of either, their pronounced taste for physical and architectural beauty, however the Deloponian remains of great military tacticians and fierce warriors, known for their Scythed chariot, their phallange training and its powerful naval fleet which monitors the coasts to prevent any danger, although it is enough to intimidate anyone who would dare to attack them by sea, determined to make every sacrifice to preserve their culture and way of life.
This nation, like any nation, has known its period of trouble.
despite the independence of each city, two leagues have been created around the two largest cities: Atlas and Eopokrios.
This period saw the birth of a good number of heroes, one of whom will be known beyond the Deloponian frontiers "Calradios the Great", originally great general of the Atlesian army, was betrayed by Amenerios a member of his clan, which had for Consequently the failure of the Eopokrios siege, after this leaping defeat, Calradios had to leave his native land.
To avoid any fracticidal war, the cities have decided once a year, to hold a tournament to calm the bitterness.
however rumors of the breakup of the calradia empire came to the city-states, they decided to put aside their rivalry to conquer, at least take back the land which according to them they owed them, because calradios despite his exile remained a deloponian.
Racial Bonus :20% reduction in cost of construction, maintenance and speed of construction of a ship

Noble Unity : Scythed chariot

nxvGvPe.jpg

VHmEMLx.jpg

Hadašticar : Following the merger of multiple tribe who lived by the river Asherah, the Hadašticarit kingdom was born, a people of craftsman and trader, the Hadašticarits are excellent jewelry creators, they wield the art of forge like the poet wields his pen, but this talent arouses the jealousy of the Deloponians, who thought that the Hadašticarit were inferior to them, refusing to submit, they created an army capable of matching that of the Deloponians, they learned to tame the elephants to make them weapons of destruction, reducing everything to nothing.
They underwent three Punic war started by the cities states of Deloponia which no longer support the insubordination of the Hadašticarit, their of the third Punic war, a war chief Hadašticarit "Amon-Bâal" took up arms and raised an army, composed of farmers, accomplished warriors but also of war elephant, he took the deloponians by surprise by succeeding in making pass his army and his elephants this war by the mount Oreshar, after the crushing victory of Amon-Baâl ", the deloponians and the Hadašticarit cocnlut a non- aggression pact, of course it was before the rumors of a so-called declining empire reached the ears of the Rabat (chief) Anath Baal, who intends to gain the upper hand over the deloponians
Racial Bonus :20% increase in workshop efficiency

Noble Unity: Elephant War
1bOvtzq.jpg

I have no idea for minor clans.

Map Location of New Faction .

I found on the internet an extended bannerlord map, I believe it comes from gamescome. Sorry it's blurry.
TxxceTM.jpg
In general, I agree, except for the Sengojin shoguns by lore, this is the Baleon continent from which the Vlandia mercenaries sailed, although we do not know how many states on that continent, but still this is a mistake.
edit:I would also like to see pirate forts on the islands between Baleon and Calradia (as minors or as fraction). Where you have the shogunate.

I don't know about a Japan faction. It might be really stretching it, but it might be tolerable if we're talking Gempei war sort of stuff. I'd rather not see a weird mixed culture army though. East Asia is not that culturally related to each other.

Look at it this way. Imagine if I decided to say "alright, lets make a Western faction. Its going to have Romans, Vikings and Knights!" Ignoring the implication that 'East Asian cultures are the same', the aesthetic clash would look just as bad as the aforementioned Roman Viking Knights.

If we had to have an East Asia, I'd rather something Chinese inspired. Around the time of Bannerlord's dark ages period, the Japan as we know it doesn't quite exist, whereas there's a lot to draw from China during those times.

Also yeah, Balion is meant to be a place to the west, and it seems weird to put your 'eastern' faction there.

Although the idea of an ancient greek culture could look a little out of place, I think the idea of Déloponian could work if they're meant to be the predecessors of the Republic of Geroia. Like a surviving state that used to occupy most of the Eastern Empire, now left with only an island.

Hi warriors. Thank you for your suggestion.
In general, I agree, except for the Sengojin shoguns by lore, this is the Baleon continent from which the Vlandia mercenaries sailed, although we do not know how many states on that continent, but still this is a mistake.
edit:I would also like to see pirate forts on the islands between Baleon and Calradia (as minors or as fraction). Where you have the shogunate
your idea is great to have pirates forts, TW could add Features: recruit pirate mercenaries, pay to attack merchant ships of opposing nations
I don't know about a Japan faction. It might be really stretching it, but it might be tolerable if we're talking Gempei war sort of stuff. I'd rather not see a weird mixed culture army though. East Asia is not that culturally related to each other.
I was inspired by japan, at the beginning I wanted to be inspired by china, korea and japan, finally I focused on japan over several times, Heian Era and Sengoku, Era Heian corresponds to the Bannerlord period.
I agree that China has a very great history, the 3 kingdoms, the Mongol invasion which will give birth to the Yuan dynasty
Although the idea of an ancient greek culture could look a little out of place, I think the idea of Déloponian could work if they're meant to be the predecessors of the Republic of Geroia. Like a surviving state that used to occupy most of the Eastern Empire, now left with only an island.
It's true, the era of ancient and classic Greece, would be weird at the time of bannerlord, but take inspiration from their armor and improve them so that it is consistent in warband, because it is on having bronze armor and weapons seem complicated to fight steel and iron

Example of armor type
pGoiALw.jpg

2wWpDvv.jpg
5OUODgJ.png

I like the proposed features, but not the factions. Greeks and Carthaginians simply don't fit Bannerlord's pseudo-medieval setting and Samurai Japan is too cheesy and stale for my taste.
Maybe not Ancient Greece or Carthage, but imagine if either of them weren't conquered and survived to the migration. What would they look like if they did?

Still, with all these factions, I gotta wonder what their rosters would even look like, and how they'd even feel distinct in Bannerlord. What we already have is...

Aserai: Versatile, well rounded offensive army that favours archers and cavalry, but the early tiers suck
Battania: Infantry army with the best archers and versatile melee infantry choices, but lacking heavy cavalry or true horse archers
Empire: Well rounded defensive army with easy to train troops, but tend towards being slower than everything else
Khuzaits: Great range of cavalry that can be accessed quickly, theoretically their infantry take a back seat (yet they're strong too, TW nerf plz)
Sturgia: The melee faction with powerful infantry options and very capable shock cavalry. Their ranged choices however aren't great
Vlandia: This is where you get your crossbows and formidable shock cavalry, however their infantry tend to be limited in their role (feels like the other way around for some reason tho, TW might want to take a look).

I wonder how the Sengojin, Déloponian and Hadašticar would function.

For representing Asian factions. I'd rather see the map expanded east. To make them sufficiently distinct, one inspired by India, one by Khmer/Sukhothai, one by China and finally a Japanese inspired faction on an island furthest to the east. Also add Nords, split Swadian lands into two factions, make it only two empire factions, east and west and give the northern empire lands to a completely new faction.

Hi warriors. Thank you for your suggestion.

your idea is great to have pirates forts, TW could add Features: recruit pirate mercenaries, pay to attack merchant ships of opposing nations
I was inspired by japan, at the beginning I wanted to be inspired by china, korea and japan, finally I focused on japan over several times, Heian Era and Sengoku, Era Heian corresponds to the Bannerlord period.
I agree that China has a very great history, the 3 kingdoms, the Mongol invasion which will give birth to the Yuan dynasty
It's true, the era of ancient and classic Greece, would be weird at the time of bannerlord, but take inspiration from their armor and improve them so that it is consistent in warband, because it is on having bronze armor and weapons seem complicated to fight steel and iron

Example of armor type
pGoiALw.jpg

2wWpDvv.jpg
5OUODgJ.png
Where did you get the pictures?

Back
Top Bottom