Highlight Videos! Feel free to post your own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks to everyone for the feedback! It really helps motivate to produce more content. Let's build a thriving and healthy multiplayer community.

Yeah, real good stuff, excellent editting too. It’s a lot of work to record the content and do a good job putting it together. Keep it up and I promise you it will pay very real dividends soon.

Im editing my first compilation video and im wondering what you guys suggest for transitions, as well as intro stuff and places to find free music

Im editing my first compilation video and im wondering what you guys suggest for transitions, as well as intro stuff and places to find free music
Youtube for free music, or there are a gazillion websites. I also find its helpful to look at your characters movement in transitions. If i'm running straight i try to find a video of me running straight at the beginning, etc. Otherwise, i'm really new at this too..

Youtube for free music, or there are a gazillion websites. I also find its helpful to look at your characters movement in transitions. If i'm running straight i try to find a video of me running straight at the beginning, etc. Otherwise, i'm really new at this too..
k, thx ill start with that

I usually don't like archery vids but these have a nice touch. Here's mine, i'll also avoid double posting in 2 forums thanks to this thread so great initiative.

THIS GAME IS NOT DEAD! :smile:

91a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom