Persuading a lord to join my faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

My experience is that I never succede with higher level clans. My clan is level 5. Level 6 clans will not accept any answer. Level 5 clans will accept 3 answers out of 4, if you are lucky enough.
The only clans I could get on were level 4 clans. Most of the answers are correct. Sometimes you have only one answer which is the correct one. Sometimes you have critical success which adds +2 correct responses.

It seems to me that this is really hardcoded at the moment. You will probably never succede with higher level clans. Even the same level is very low chance.
However, I have notieced that relation with clan and leader helps a lot. Once I convinced a same level clan because of this, but he asked for around 6mil denars :smile: so unsuccess again.

What i've resorted to doing is just using console commands to "cheat" my story along. If my head cannon dictates that the lord should join me, then I just bring them over. It's kind of a cheap workaround, but I'd rather have an interesting story than fight with early access mechanics personally.

What i've resorted to doing is just using console commands to "cheat" my story along. If my head cannon dictates that the lord should join me, then I just bring them over. It's kind of a cheap workaround, but I'd rather have an interesting story than fight with early access mechanics personally.
What is the console cheat for that? Great idea!

What is the console cheat for that? Great idea!
I don't think there is a dedicated command, but you can increase relations with lords with campaing.change_hero_relations, and that helps, just max em at 100 and set them back to 20-30 or so if you're a purist and want to keep it clean. You still have to save scum through the dialogue options though, so cheat maxing your charisma may also be useful. Because even at maxed charisma, you still end up with mostly 60% chances, which just cuts down on save scumming a bit.

If someone knows how to do it through commands, I'd also be very interested.

Back
Top Bottom