Will you lose all hope if the next patch isnt HUGELY oriented towards MP ?

Users who are viewing this thread

As far as I'm corcerned, Singleplayer can rot away in a dark sinky sewer. On the other hand, Multiplayer should receive all the love and attention :grin:

Its about time we get some quality updates for MP

Any ETA for next patch? Any info on if there will be any changes pushed to main branch directly rather than sitting on beta branch where we can't really test them?
Deploying a patch has some procedures that need to be taken care of before it is pushed to Steam. There was an issue regarding the build we were hoping to deploy last week and unfortunately, we had to delay until that is fixed. No idea regarding what will be in the beta or in the live branches. And, no ETA i can give regarding the patch but we are working on it.

@MArdA TaleWorlds obviously you guys have a lot of work on your plates, and its understandably hard to provide us on a ETA. Personnally what i would like to know is not the exact "when" that things are going to be released, but the acknowledgments.

I think what the community needs to know most is what issues are acknowledged by Taleworlds, what complaints are acknowledged and what complaints are brushed off by Taleworlds (Class system complaints?).

Like if Taleworlds doesnt plan in any way to remove class system, let us know
If you acknowledged that block and swing delays need to be tuned down, let us know
If you categorically refuse, or accept to create custom siege servers instead of matchmaking siege servers, lets us know
If you plan on making Horses less tanky, let us know.

Let us know what is acknowledged by the team in a clear and concrete way, not some vague sentences like "we are looking into the combat system". We know you are looking in the combat system, that is absolutely why we create threads about specific aspects of the combat system like Block delay. "The combat system" is too broad of a statement and provides 0 information. Its as broad as saying "we are looking into Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord to make it better".

Give us some hope to reach to, a lot of us are playing the game reluctantly lately, because we keep faith, but this lack of communication makes us lose it day after day. You do not need to agree with every single ones of our complaints, you need to communicate.

Tell us which of our complaints are acknowledged and agreed upon, and tell us which are not agreed upon and tell us your vision about it. The lack of communication makes the players go wild on the forums and straight up bash on TW, because what else can they do ? It is hard to provide constructive criticism when we have no idea what TW plans are others than super broad and inefficient statements in "Statements regarding MP Vol. 2).

Taleworlds is amazing

2dZtSTd.png

Seriously Alyss? It's a freaking video game. Grow up.

People like Yukmouth, Mabones & Younes can be harsh but at least still offer feedback. What they say is relevant. I may disagree or argue with them but I know they want the best for the project overall. Whether they believe it will change or not they still hope for the best.

This though is just pitiable... I think it's time you left the forum. If only for your own benefit... You are clearly past the point wanting to contribute in any rational way. At this point you are just a troll.

Last edited:
2dZtSTd.png

Seriously Alyss? It's a freaking video game. Grow up.

People like Yukmouth, Mabones & Younes can be harsh but at least still offer feedback. What they say is relevant. I may disagree or argue with them but I know they want the best for the project overall. Whether they believe it will change or not they still hope for the best.

This though is just pitiable... I think it's time you left the forum. If only for your own benefit... You are clearly past the point wanting to contribute in any rational way. At this point you are just a troll.

Despicable attitude for sure.

Did any of you actually heard have ever heard about the words called "satire" and "joke"? I think it's pretty obvious the signature is a joke (if a bit crude).

He/She can express the opinion he/she is holding, by any means. Let it be a joke (even if it's crude or dark), harsh criticism or anything.

Why are people acting like criticism/criticism/satire against a company is a personal attack against them? I have been noticing this mentality for a while. I bet you wouldn't be so hostile if Alyss criticzed another game company, Electronic Arts for example.

Companies aren't your friends, don't pretend that you are best buddies with them and defend them like a bootleg knight.

Sorry for having a controversial/unpopular opinion, won't change it unless there is a convincing argument to do so. I won't argue about it, so don't bother calling me names and other standard responses such as "entitled".

Last edited:
"How to Reproduce: Go in water I guess".

Yep that will solve it. Helpful feedback as always.

What graphics quality are you using? What graphics card? Have you ever noticed this in any other games? Is this a recent issue or have you always had it? Does it change with any settings? Is it only on the most recent patch? Do you experience it on any other map or in single player?

Like what do they have to work with here? If I "go in water I guess" in my game this doesn't happen.... so what the hell are they supposed to do? And to top that off... on the same thread you are asking for help.. there is your signature again;

I8cGZCL.png

Like surely some part of you must understand the disgusting irony of literally asking for help while at the same time swearing at someone right...?

s3AGx8c.png

Did any of you actually heard have ever heard about the words called "satire" and "joke"? I think it's pretty obvious the signature is a joke (if a bit crude).

He/She can express the opinion he/she is holding, by any means. Let it be a joke (even if it's crude or dark), harsh criticism or anything.

Why are people acting like criticism/criticism/satire against a company is a personal attack against them? I have been noticing this mentality for a while. I bet you wouldn't be so hostile if Alyss criticzed another game company, Electronic Arts for example.

Companies aren't your friends, don't pretend that you are best buddies with them and defend them like a bootleg knight.

Sorry for having a controversial/unpopular opinion, won't change it unless there is a convincing argument to do so. I won't argue about it, so don't bother calling me names and other standard responses such as "entitled".

Companies are made of people. People who do a job. People should never be treated like that for just doing their jobs...

I used to work as a clerk for a very unpopular bank; should I have had to put with people swearing in my face or in emails I had to read and try to assist with?

If Alyss wants to criticise the company they are more then welcome to in a constructive manner. Literally just typing insults is not useful or valid criticism though and serves no purpose on the official forum other then incitement.

In internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or upsets people on the Internet by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

That is a spot-on description of that signature - I am the fool for being drawn in but doesn't mean it's right.

Last edited:

So if someone says f*** you to you, you perceive it as a joke? And insulting someone or something is not criticism or an opinion by any means.

simp snip

Every time anybody acts upset about the games current state you yeet yourself into the thread, completely derail whatever discussion about mechanics is currently being had, and beg for everyone to pretend the game doesnt have the problems people are pointing out.

Taleworlds is run by adults who have demonstrated that they are completely capable of taking criticism as such. The influx of developer interaction on the forums has directly correlated with the playerbase making it much more bluntly clear that they are not happy about certain mechanics and design decisions. in doing so, Taleworlds has improved the player outlook regarding the games future substantially. The interaction between player and devs is the best its been since Ive been a part of the Mount&Blade community.

I can promise you that Taleworlds does not need someone brigading for them and defending them from "trolls." There is already a very sizable and professional moderator team that keeps the forums in check, and does so without throwing themselves into hostile conversations with an even more hostile attitude.

"How to Reproduce: Go in water I guess".

Yep that will solve it. Helpful feedback as always.

What graphics quality are you using? What graphics card? Have you ever noticed this in any other games? Is this a recent issue or have you always had it? Does it change with any settings? Is it only on the most recent patch? Do you experience it on any other map or in single player?

Like what do they have to work with here? If I "go in water I guess" in my game this doesn't happen.... so what the hell are they supposed to do? And to top that off... on the same thread you are asking for help.. there is your signature again;

I8cGZCL.png

Like surely some part of you must understand the disgusting irony of literally asking for help while at the same time swearing at someone right...?

s3AGx8c.png

Companies are made of people. People who do a job. People should never be treated like that for just doing their jobs...

I used to work as a clerk for a very unpopular bank; should I have had to put with people swearing in my face or in emails I had to read and try to assist with?

If Alyss wants to criticise the company they are more then welcome to in a constructive manner. Literally just typing insults is not useful or valid criticism though and serves no purpose on the official forum other then incitement.

In internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or upsets people on the Internet by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

That is a spot-on description of that signature - I am the fool for being drawn in but doesn't mean it's right.
For the report i was planning to give more details when I had the time (I had to go right after I was making this thread), so yes I agree there is a lack of details atm.

"Companies are made of people. People who do a job. People should never be treated like that for just doing their jobs..."
I have insulted 0 devs or 0 actual person, but the company as a whole: Taleworlds, because what this company is doing is outrageous.
About my signature, this meme has been on the forums since April I think, I just added it to my signature today cuz I like it. If I said **** EA or **** Ubisoft (don't ban me fietta), you wouldn't care at all. The reason you care is because you are a taleworlds fanboy. The purpose of my signature is to create provoke because constructive feedback hasn't worked at all for the past year. If you don't like it then fine, don't put it in your signature I guess. Yes I am trolling a bit, because constructive feedback hasn't worked at all. Just check how many answers we got from MrArda in the past 2 days and see that it works. (No offense to Arda, he is cool cuz he communicates)

Every time anybody acts upset about the games current state you yeet yourself into the thread, completely derail whatever discussion about mechanics is currently being had, and beg for everyone to pretend the game doesnt have the problems people are pointing out.

That's crap Ebdainian - I pick out on flaws and discuss them as much as anyone else. Like literally a week or so ago I wrote a small essay on block delay with examples, feedback and videos. Except I actually try to do it while acting like an adult... I have never asked anyone not to point out flaws - Just to do it with a shred of dignity...

If Alyss's signature said "**** the Class System" then fair enough... we can argue about that but I won't criticise your right to hold that opinion. However straight up insulting people; to their faces while asking for their help is literal insanity!

For the report i was planning to give more details when I had the time (I had to go right after I was making this thread), so yes I agree there is a lack of details atm.

"Companies are made of people. People who do a job. People should never be treated like that for just doing their jobs..."
I have insulted 0 devs or 0 actual person, but the company as a whole: Taleworlds, because what this company is doing is outrageous.
About my signature, this meme has been on the forums since April I think, I just added it to my signature today cuz I like it. If I said **** EA or **** Ubisoft (don't ban me fietta), you wouldn't care at all. The reason you care is because you are a taleworlds fanboy. The purpose of my signature is to create provoke because constructive feedback hasn't worked at all for the past year. If you don't like it then fine, don't put it in your signature I guess. Yes I am trolling a bit, because constructive feedback hasn't worked at all. Just check how many answers we got from MrArda in the past 2 days and see that it works. (No offense to Arda, he is cool cuz he communicates)

Yes if you went on the Battlefront forums and your only contribution was "**** EA" then yes I'd be just a pissed at you. That's literally offering nothing of value; all it does it make someones day slightly worse - someone who you want to do a favour for you...

That's crap Ebdainian - I pick out on flaws and discuss them as much as anyone else. Like literally a week or so ago I wrote a small essay on block delay with examples, feedback and videos. Except I actually try to do it while acting like an adult... I have never asked anyone not to point out flaws - Just to do it with a shred of dignity...

Yes if you went on the Battlefront forums and your only contribution was "**** EA" then yes I'd be just a pissed at you. That's literally offering nothing of value; all it does it make someones day slightly worse - someone who you want to do a favour for you...
Bannerlord is not a favor, it's a service man. They don't make this game for fun, they do it for money in the first place. That's how business works.

Bannerlord is not a favor, it's a service man. They don't make this game for fun, they do it for money in the first place. That's how business works.
Tesco's is a service; should I go shout and swear at the shelf-stackers when they run out of milk?

I don't know how old you are Alyss; but assuming you work - should you be treated in the way you are treating TW at your place of work?

Tesco's is a service; should I go shout and swear at the shelf-stackers when they run out of milk?

I don't know how old you are Alyss; but assuming you work - should you be treated in the way you are treating TW at your place of work?
No matter where you work, if you do quality work you get rewarded, if you do poor work you don't.

Back
Top Bottom