South America deserves a server

Users who are viewing this thread

Revverie

Just what the title says, can we expect servers for south america anytime soon? We exist and we need a server to settle our community

Last edited:
Has any dev made an statement about this? I dont understand why it is so hard to give us a server, ARG has a server in warband that has been hosted for years by 1 guy lmao

I think the issue is that TW doesn’t want to give you servers. If they cared, even a little, they would have apologized, communicated and offered the possibility to refund a while ago. TW scammed the SA community.

I guess its a matter of spamming this post until someone has the courtesy of answering. Its a serious issue, you cant play MB with 300 ping.

Again, why is it so hard to even get an statement about this? Can a dev at least say "its not in our plan to put an SA server"? Dont we deserve at least an answer to our concern as customers? We literally give you money for this

We will be looking to expand server support to more regions throughout the beta, unfortunately, I don't know right now if or when South America will be included.

Thread here.
Hello,

We are currently looking into various server provider alternatives and will set up some South American servers as soon as possible.
Thread here.

Looks like they're looking to get some up. Would be nice to know if a time schedule for SA servers is on the table though.

Even though there was more SA players playing Warband, then Aussies the Aussies got the servers support for some strange reason. (There is server hosts who would love to hosts servers for Bannerlord in South America).

someone asked about this in another thread and the response was
Thread here.

Thread here.

Looks like they're looking to get some up. Would be nice to know if a time schedule for SA servers is on the table though.
Thanks for answering. Even though I will insist in this post that they need to give us a server. I dont see any reason for us to not to deserve to play this game in our own server.
I'll say it again, we DESERVE a server, as people who payed full price for this game we have the RIGHT, and since a lot of other players already can play in their own space its unfair for us to not to be able to have it ourselves. We cant build a community if we dont have a space to do it, we're just lurking in NA where there is no chance we can develop, I know there are a lot of SA players good enough to go far in tournaments, but its still not a excuse. I put my money and my trust in you Taleworlds, I hope this matter has a high priority, dont let your players down.

If an admin doesnt likes me double posting please tell me, I wont do it again, but I need to push this thread in the first page so it gets the attention it deserves, I will call other SA players to comment and protest here for a server. I wont stop until a dev understands this matter is important for us in order to make an actual decision instead of delaying it further and hide the issue under the rug.
We deserve a server.

bump, because South America matters!

Also, i strongly suggest every South Americans who own the game to post negative reviews explaining that SA doesn't have server, to raise awareness for SA players and for TW

worth pointing out that the armagan response was from march 30th
It is, maybe its coming sooner than we expect, I dont know why I missed that quote. This thread remains though, I love Bannerlord and I want to experience it the fullest
bump, because South America matters!

Also, i strongly suggest every South Americans who own the game to post negative reviews explaining that SA doesn't have server, to raise awareness for SA players and for TW
Thanks for the support Alyss ❤❤❤

Last edited:
We had statements regarding this issue before. Most of which you have already found out.
We are discussing this internally, nothing set to stone yet. While we want to make more regions available there are some issues that we need to take care beforehand. And please know that not all of the issues are on us in this matter (server providers etc.)
You can mention me next time on your topics. This will increase the chances of getting a reply from the developers.

I also have to point out that sharing baseless claims as if they are true is something I don't side with. Please refrain from sharing these rumours. Thanks!

Last edited:
We had statements regarding this issue before. Most of which you have already found out.

You can mention me next time to your topics. This will increase the chances of getting a reply from the developers.

I also have to point out that sharing baseless claims as if they are true is something I don't side with. Please refrain from sharing these rumours. Thanks!
release server tools. Easy way to fix the lack of support :smile:

We are eager to release the modding tools as well as the server tools. But it is easy. There are some important steps we need to take care of before. The game is not fully finished yet and we need to finish some of the features before we can serve the tools for server management. For example, the game version will change a lot and this causes community-made modifications to be broken with almost every update. We can't let this happen to the servers too.

Back
Top Bottom