Will you lose all hope if the next patch isnt HUGELY oriented towards MP ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Why? The vast majority of players are playing sp, they all want sp fixes as bad as you (me too) want mp fixes, it doesen't really make that much sense for them to concentrate so much on mp..
Have you read all the fixes since release ? They didnt do ANYTHING for multiplayer except some balancing some classes in one patch. Multiplayer is even LESS than it was on release, having 2 maps in skirmish instead of 3. The MP downgraded while the SP kept upgrading. Of course vast majority are playing SP, they only give love to SP. If they'd give love to MP, there would be players in MP, its a simple rule.

Have you read all the fixes since release ? They didnt do ANYTHING for multiplayer except some balancing some classes in one patch. Multiplayer is even LESS than it was on release, having 2 maps in skirmish instead of 3. The MP downgraded while the SP kept upgrading. Of course vast majority are playing SP, they only give love to SP. If they'd give love to MP, there would be players in MP, its a simple rule.
Also they said they where gonna focus on Mp and Sp equally, so far that not being the case

Have you forgotten about the alpha and beta, where the mp got constantly improverd for several months?

Have you forgotten about the alpha and beta, where the mp got constantly improverd for several months?

Constantly "improverd"

Game was updated but most of the suggestions were ignored by TW. Delayed blocking is STILL IN THIS GAME. Did they learn from Warband beta?

You must not view these forums often because the game is under scrutiny by a large base of people. There are a few satisfied but that's not going to do much to serve the competitive scene or retain the player base.

One good example is Gibby who has been outlining issues for the majority of this games awful beginning. Read his posts on the Bannerlord forums. They were even better during beta but you can't view those anymore. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?search/588884/

??? All i read from beta testers is that nothing changed and TW never listened to them.

Then they lied. I participated in the beta since really early on and played it a lot. At the beginning it wasn't even possible to finish a single round of skirmish, it was completely unplayable. They really made a lot of improvements! At the end of beta I even had constant 60fps, something I even now can only dream about.. however, there is a lot in mp that still needs improvement, but its far more finished than sp. They definitely will do something for mp this patch, but what exactly still isn't clear.

Constantly "improverd"

Game was updated but most of the suggestions were ignored by TW. Delayed blocking is STILL IN THIS GAME. Did they learn from Warband beta?

You must not view these forums often because the game is under scrutiny a large base of people. There are a few satisfied but that's not going to do much to serve the competitive scene or retain the player base.

One good example is Gibby who has been outlining issues for the majority of this games awful beginning: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?search/588884/

There are and were so many suggestions and complains, that its easy to overlook the things TW actually took care of.

They are different teams so most of sp work doesnt necessarily correlates to mp

There are and were so many suggestions and complains, that its easy to overlook the things TW actually took care of.

Not really. All you have to do is play the game. The majority of peoples wants are ignored.

-Add battle
-Let people pick their own equipment
-Remove blocking delay
-Buff infantry (I haven't played since last patch, probably hasn't changed)

There's a lot more you can gather but I don't have the patience or drive to care anymore.

Then they lied. I participated in the beta since really early on and played it a lot. At the beginning it wasn't even possible to finish a single round of skirmish, it was completely unplayable. They really made a lot of improvements! At the end of beta I even had constant 60fps, something I even now can only dream about.. however, there is a lot in mp that still needs improvement, but its far more finished than sp. They definitely will do something for mp this patch, but what exactly still isn't clear.

Any example of gameplay improvement that players were suggesting ? Fixing FPS and stuff is not optional... they have no choice if they want MP in their game.

One good example is Gibby who has been outlining issues for the majority of this games awful beginning. Read his posts on the Bannerlord forums. They were even better during beta but you can't view those anymore. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?search/588884/

Just to expand on this, if your old beta suggestions are still relevant and want them to be moved, PM me with a list (including links) of the ones you want moving into the feedback section, cheers.

Last edited:
Not really. All you have to do is play the game. The majority of people's wants are ignored.

-Add battle
-Remove class system
-Remove blocking delay
-Buff infantry (I haven't played since last patch, probably hasn't changed)

There's a lot more you can gather but I don't have the patience or drive to care anymore.

Have you played the beta from beginning? It was absolutely unplayable, they factually did a lot of improvements (for example these). And about the things you listed, its mostly deliberate decisions of TW, I am more talking about things that inhibit a smooth game experience, like bugs and crash fixes.

Ive said this a few times now, but a 15% change to a "combat parameter" is NOT what is going to fix Bannerlord at this point.

• Crossbows are still broken.
  • Pilas are still broken.
  • Sound design is still broken.
  • Cav are still broken.
  • The skirmish maps are so broken that 33% of them have been removed since launch.
  • Skirmish design still heavily favors snowballing.
  • TDM balance is abysmal and makes ranged spam mandatory.
  • Battania is still the only faction with a functional medium infantry (the wildling)
  • Khuzait balance is broken from the ground up
  • Picking up gear from any class in skirmish is still COMPLETELY NONSENSICAL and broken.
Im sorry, but none of the things I listed can be fixed by a combat parameter rework.

Unless MP will include some form of co-op campaign I don't see the point of them focusing on MP at the moment. More features for the campaign and better battle AI is where they should be focusing.

Picking up gear from any class in skirmish is still COMPLETELY NONSENSICAL and broken.

I love picking things up from the ground. Shields, bows, lances. Love mounting cav too. Should kill the horse if you don’t want enemy using it.

I already don’t get lances as battania and empire. After getting couched having the option to spawning back as a peasant to kill one of their cav and pick up their lance and horse makes it bearable. Otherwise they can just make it one life.

Even then, spawning as archer and then having to fight cav late round, having the option to pick up a lance and horse gives sorely needed clutch options and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Doesn’t make sense to be stuck or get yourself killed just to be able to essentially reclass to cav.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom