Paid double for a buggy game and feeling like a stupid now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Epic üzerindeki kuponlar ile bizim bir alakamız yok maalesef. Ancak, siz kuponu kullansanız bile biz yine aynı ücreti alıyoruz, Epic karşılıyor aradaki fiyat farkını.
Have you even read the source you have provided? Talewords didn't gave these coupons away, Epic did. They still get the same money from Epic when they sell.

Epic offers coupons, because they want you to buy on their store.

u2UWi3l.jpg

I don't give a damn about the coupons. One of my friend just bought the game and they are making fun of me now. This is total nonsense

I don't give a damn about the coupons. One of my friend just bought the game and they are making fun of me now. This is total nonsense

I'm assuming your are not just trolling, but it's hard.

You are playing since the end of March, your friend does not.

The game will be even more cheaper given time. It will be cheaper in 2 years from now, and even more in 5 years. That's how things works.

Change your friends... or heed this: But we can't be free, until we learn to laugh at ourselves. Once you look in the mirror and see just how foolish we can be, laughter is inevitable. And from laughter comes wisdom.

What in the name of a millennial tantrum is this crap?
First of all chances are his not a millennial - more likely Gen Z.

FT_19.01.17_generations_2019.png

Secondly whining and throwing tantrums about silly things has been around a lot longer then my generation.

Finally. If you have an issue about how newer generations act - maybe there was an issue with the examples they were given to follow...

Epic has been selling games at a loss for a while now.
They're literally throwing money away, in hopes of taking market share away from Steam.

I gotta be honest, after 300 hours I haven't really seen many bugs, aside from some visual ones. Nothing I could get mad about anyway because I can't remember any.

Also I hate to be that guy, but who complains about bugs in early access games?

I bought a soda yesterday and today I saw that they are now on a 2 for 1 deal at the same gas station?!?!? How could they do this to me

Back
Top Bottom