EU Siege Completed 1st Call to Arms Siege event

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone!

This Saturday we have to opportunity to organise a siege event on Bannerlord with a custom server from Taleworlds! In this event we’ll have a 120 ppl server on which we’ll attempt to organise a siege battle this means we’ll be working as a team instead of on the usual public siege servers. We’ll decide the factions, maps and rules. We are planning on trying some rounds without cavalry, working in squads etc. Are you willing to be part of this then feel free to join our Teamspeak on Saturday June 20th at 2pmEDT/ 6pm UCT/ 7pm BST.

Clans are allowed to come although we would like to keep it balance so they’ll need to split up. nobody wants a 5min round of siege :wink:

So save the date, and join us in our first ever custom Siege event on Bannerlord!

[Edit] forgot to add our TS: calltoarms.oasis-dns.net:6413

Kind regards,
The CTA Staff

Last edited:
Wow look at that, clans ask for custom servers and events from Taleworlds and nothing happens. Then comes along Call to Arms and Taleworlds gets a creaming in their pants thinking of all the publicity and money they are going to make and cant help but provide. Bless their souls, oh and all the clans that would like to play together, yeah um well thats the problem, we are going to have to split you up because your to good for ****ty pubs to handle. YA THANKS ALOT TALEWORLDS, oh and whats with the patch announcement on steam today. You have like 12 lines of typing, talking about all the stuff you are planning to add to singleplayer and a mere 3 lines for multiplayer as if your scrapping **** off your shoe, go f*** yourself Taleworlds, what the hell happened to being hand and hand with the community.

Wow look at that, clans ask for custom servers and events from Taleworlds and nothing happens. Then comes along Call to Arms and Taleworlds gets a creaming in their pants thinking of all the publicity and money they are going to make and cant help but provide. Bless their souls, oh and all the clans that would like to play together, yeah um well thats the problem, we are going to have to split you up because your to good for ****ty pubs to handle. YA THANKS ALOT TALEWORLDS, oh and whats with the patch announcement on steam today. You have like 12 lines of typing, talking about all the stuff you are planning to add to singleplayer and a mere 3 lines for multiplayer as if your scrapping **** off your shoe, go f*** yourself Taleworlds, what the hell happened to being hand and hand with the community.
Haven’t seen callum in a while, there’s basically zero community communication atm. It’s like screaming into an empty void

First chance clans have to play siege together in a custom server and your gonna try and stop that?

Fat chance.

Get your "squads" together and try to stop them. You are not denying people who play this game every day a chance to form up and do what the hell we bought the game to do.

See that’s the kind of attitude that just sees your clan turned away at the door.

Wow look at that, clans ask for custom servers and events from Taleworlds and nothing happens.

IDK about the NA scene but the EU tournament had some testing for a server to be hosted. I assume they ran into problems what with Skirmish never been used on a custom server before but they are trying to get it running for it. And the last time they had a siege event it didn’t go all that well with the server stability so I don’t see this one going well either but they are entitled to their shot.

First chance clans have to play siege together in a custom server and your gonna try and stop that?

Fat chance.

Get your "squads" together and try to stop them. You are not denying people who play this game every day a chance to form up and do what the hell we bought the game to do.

Sir, this is a Chili's...

See that’s the kind of attitude that just sees your clan turned away at the door.

IDK about the NA scene but the EU tournament had some testing for a server to be hosted. I assume they ran into problems what with Skirmish never been used on a custom server before but they are trying to get it running for it. And the last time they had a siege event it didn’t go all that well with the server stability so I don’t see this one going well either but they are entitled to their shot.
I've seen that and im happy to see it, but it feels like to little to late, they should have been on it a while ago

Wow look at that, clans ask for custom servers and events from Taleworlds and nothing happens. Then comes along Call to Arms and Taleworlds gets a creaming in their pants thinking of all the publicity and money they are going to make and cant help but provide. Bless their souls, oh and all the clans that would like to play together, yeah um well thats the problem, we are going to have to split you up because your to good for ****ty pubs to handle. YA THANKS ALOT TALEWORLDS, oh and whats with the patch announcement on steam today. You have like 12 lines of typing, talking about all the stuff you are planning to add to singleplayer and a mere 3 lines for multiplayer as if your scrapping **** off your shoe, go f*** yourself Taleworlds, what the hell happened to being hand and hand with community

Is that a joke ? Us and the small community that's left playing this shell waited months for something ... anything to do other than ****ty skirmish and as soon as there's something were told we cant play together so they can lead pubs.

No.

can you link the TS please
I did forgot to add it : calltoarms.oasis-dns.net:6413

Best of luck. I hope the event is successful, this might encourage TW to allow such events for clans.
Thank you! after the reddit event this will be the second try of running something organised on a custom Bannerlord server I sure that TW will make work of this when everything goes well

Great.
This, together with the sale is a chance to reignite the community a little bit.

I know it sucks, that we won't get custom servers for now but that's just a question of time.

Really hope it brings back people to siege, it's still a great casual game mode.

To all people being frustrated calm down, this is the beginning of multiplayer many waited 8 years for this game another one for a more optimised multiplayer won't make the difference :wink:

Back
Top Bottom