Patch Notes e1.4.1

Users who are viewing this thread

1.4.1 killed my laptop. Usually my laptop calms down for 15-40 minutes after I played M&B, but after I played 1.4.1 for about an hour, my laptop didn’t want to calm down, I didn’t notice this at first, but after the YouTube video they stopped loading I decided to see what happened and see this:
gl50Fu8.jpg
The processor and RAM (CPU + GPU) are used to the maximum, I even restarted the laptop, reinstalled Windows, nothing helps at all, I handed it over for repair, I hope it will be repaired, then I will say what was the reason, now I think 1.4.1 unstable. I am writing from PC.
added: this is still not enough, usually the processor frequency reaches 3200, and RAM is used on 4000 both. The problem is not thermal GREASE and DUST.

Last edited:
There is a lot of problems in this 1.4.1 live patch.
1. Price of food is too expensive everywhere. (Ex. 25 for grain, 100 for butter) Most of fief dont have enough food.
2. Trade Skill's Mark profit dont work
3. Caravan make very little of income. In day 500, it make 80-500 gold. (It used to be 500-2000)
4. At the beginning of the game Sturgia, North Empire, and Battania are at war with everyone and get completely destroy in day 300-400.
5. Every rulers take fiefs for themselves. Only give some castles to lord. (I cant get more than one) West Empire's ruler have 10 fiefs. Khuseit's ruler have half map.
6. Tannery still make huge income (700)
7. I have married for 4 years and my wife still dont pregnent. She alway stay in my party.

1. Price of food is too expensive everywhere. (Ex. 25 for grain, 100 for butter) Most of fief dont have enough food.
3. Caravan make very little of income. In day 500, it make 80-500 gold. (It used to be 500-2000)
4. At the beginning of the game Sturgia, North Empire, and Battania are at war with everyone and get completely destroy in day 300-400.
5. Every rulers take fiefs for themselves. Only give some castles to lord. (I cant get more than one) West Empire's ruler have 10 fiefs. Khuseit's ruler have half map.
7. I have married for 4 years and my wife still dont pregnent. She alway stay in my party.
To add to this, I do not think the +1 influence perk as vassal is working. I'm still at -1 when it should be negated correct?

I'd like a chance to find quality armors after battles.

Recruiting in villages is impossible around day 250 as sturgian vassal losing the war. Due to joining we are taking castles back but I'm unable to build a formidable army as quick due to no recruits found. I've waited days and they will not show up.

Hotfix (e1.4.1 - 09/06/20)
  • Fixed a crash that could occur during the daily tick.
  • Xauna scene fixes
    • Fixed barriers around:
      • The outside of the map
      • The outside of many buildings and fenced areas
  • Fixed a server-side crash that occurred when players were walking/being pushed to walls and stairs.

1.4.1 killed my laptop. Usually my laptop calms down for 15-40 minutes after I played M&B, but after I played 1.4.1 for about an hour, my laptop didn’t want to calm down, I didn’t notice this at first, but after the YouTube video they stopped loading I decided to see what happened and see this:
gl50Fu8.jpg
The processor and RAM (CPU + GPU) are used to the maximum, I even restarted the laptop, reinstalled Windows, nothing helps at all, I handed it over for repair, I hope it will be repaired, then I will say what was the reason, now I think 1.4.1 unstable. I am writing from PC.
added: this is still not enough, usually the processor frequency reaches 3200, and RAM is used on 4000 both. The problem is not thermal GREASE and DUST.

Was 1.4.1 the performance update for GPUs? My card runs at 85 degrees on sieges since that update, previously maxed out at like 60 degrees at most.

Didn't notice a difference in performance either, and I've seen reports those using mid range cards haven't seen improvement either. I hope they revert this soon. Good luck with your laptop BTW and thanks for the heads up. I'll be checking my CPU/GPU usage again.

Downloading right now. Big in size again (over 800 MB) but I'm glad changes are big and I hope positive impact of them will be big too.

I have updated my game to 1.4.1 stable. Now my memory usage is at 80% whenever I have BL running and nothing else. Online Games only use around 50% Memory or less even with a browser with multiple tabs on.
@Callum pls tell the devs to make the game's memory usage be much less than an Online Game's. Make it in a way where the game uses much less Memory/CPU playing offline while MP uses slightly more but never exceeding over 50%.

@Callum please consider my post as it make this patch unplayable for me.

• A bug that caused conversations to freeze was fixed.
I thought this was because one of the mods but felt lazy to check. Glad it is fixed quick, saved me tons of trial & error which would be in vain.

A bug for 1.4.1 whenever a lord/vassal summons an army and im in a castle(smithing, waiting, or recruiting) and click leave, It teleports my army almost directly to the lord or vassal. I think it has your army start marching without showing it.

There is a Sturgia castle I believe varnapol or something along that at the bottom of Sturgia near the river. It drops at times from 46+fps down to 1fps for some reason. Not sure why, the other sieges usually have high frames and not that much of a drop.

The income from caravans seems steady until captured and restarted, then my caravan can cause losing income etc, or climb and decline in profit. Not sure why it's steady, then inconsistent. It could be something I did such as starting it at a different town and didn't notice.

A bug for 1.4.1 whenever a lord/vassal summons an army and im in a castle(smithing, waiting, or recruiting) and click leave, It teleports my army almost directly to the lord or vassal. I think it has your army start marching without showing it.

There is a Sturgia castle I believe varnapol or something along that at the bottom of Sturgia near the river. It drops at times from 46+fps down to 1fps for some reason. Not sure why, the other sieges usually have high frames and not that much of a drop.

The income from caravans seems steady until captured and restarted, then my caravan can cause losing income etc, or climb and decline in profit. Not sure why it's steady, then inconsistent. It could be something I did such as starting it at a different town and didn't notice.
Thats a bug. with having your wife or Hubby in your party. its being worked on but not fixed yet..if they are not in your party it will not happen.

Welcome aboard @Vulhyden. No word for now about the next update. One of the devs mentioned they were aiming to get a new update out last Friday but an outstanding issue held it up and they ran out of time. So it is possible that it could come out today, but perhaps they will hold it over til the end of the week and add more. In a nutshell, something will likely be coming this week, just not sure when.

Is Callum patch notes bot? I don't understand why he has "Community Manager" if he behaves like spam bot.
He was banned but he said the things as they had to be said.

Welcome aboard @Vulhyden. No word for now about the next update. One of the devs mentioned they were aiming to get a new update out last Friday but an outstanding issue held it up and they ran out of time. So it is possible that it could come out today, but perhaps they will hold it over til the end of the week and add more. In a nutshell, something will likely be coming this week, just not sure when.

Is this new patch you talk about a bugfix for the beta branch 1.42, or you mean the moving from beta branch to stable branch of the 1.42 patch?

Back
Top Bottom