SP - General Hanging out with your army

Users who are viewing this thread

Revverie

I feel like you should be able to find part of your army in taverns, that way you can sit with them, listen to them, buy them drinks, spend the night having fun and boosting morale, at a cost of influence or money.

Good suggestion. Although rather than finding them in tavern etc casually, I would suggest to have an extra line in tavern window for us to pick, something like "Entertain your soldiers - XXXX gold per night" where gold is calculated based on your army count. So that this can both impact their XP and morale.

Seeing them doing daily activities would be more immersive to see if we would have a camping option like in Warband. And there we could perhaps play games or drinking with them etc.

Good suggestion. Although rather than finding them in tavern etc casually, I would suggest to have an extra line in tavern window for us to pick, something like "Entertain your soldiers - XXXX gold per night" where gold is calculated based on your army count. So that this can both impact their XP and morale.

Seeing them doing daily activities would be more immersive to see if we would have a camping option like in Warband. And there we could perhaps play games or drinking with them etc.
Yes! I miss camping option, I hope they add it back and let you hang around it

Definitely would love to have several options here.
One is to "celebrate" with 'em in a tavern. Just your soldiers, closest companions and you. Talk to random soldiers. Get an idea what's going on. Buy 'em wine, beer and a bed warmer. Morale may raise. Your soldiers will praise you. Maybe the local lord isn't too happy if your soldiers got a bit "rough" on the locals, but your boys will love you.

Well, unless you're said local lord. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom