Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crashed when I clicked the pop up to take me to the voting screen to vote for peace, sent a crash report but forgot to specify what happened!
Running into the same problem myself. Old save from 1.4.1, tried proposing peace and it crashed. Saved the old 1.4.1 in 1.4.2 and still crashed. I'm new to the forums, how would I PM you the save game?
Same for me as well. Continuing a save from 1.41 and CTD every time a peace decision comes up. Twice on campaign map when scroll icon popped up about deciding on peace and I clicked on it, immediate CTD. The also when I ignored it after a while the Kingdom screen popped up and said must resolve peace issue and I clicked on it and again CTD!

Very frustrating....not sure how to get around the issue. Also Game froze when trying to convince an opposing noble to come over to our side after encounter. Froze on click to continue after initial conversation choice

MArdA and QA are saying that it could be due to a mod corrupting our saves. Can anyone else here list any mods they've used?
The ones that I can think of affecting this would be Community Patch, and Diplomacy Fixes

Not critsizing, just interesting - why are the patches so huge in size? Like, I've read in the patchnotes that a few more weapons were implemented, but aside that there is only one quest and a lot of tweaks.

There was some internal optimization/re-organization of the files containing the 3D object and textures (they are large). They moved around files and also changed others. Steam can't "move" a file, it only knows that the original is gone, and a new one is there - thus a huge download.

Anyway, tl&dr: don't worry about it. :smile:

MArdA and QA are saying that it could be due to a mod corrupting our saves. Can anyone else here list any mods they've used?
The ones that I can think of affecting this would be Community Patch, and Diplomacy Fixes
I am having a crash when voting for peace or when the kingdom I am in voted without me even though I don't have any mod installed.

Maybe not corrupting the save file, but expecting something old/different from a previous version. Like, a mod saved some diplomacy information, but they changed it, and when the mod tries to load it causes an error. Not sure if mod creators actually implement save file migrations with version changes.

Unfortunately, we can't support modifications or issues arise from using modifications. You can get in touch with the modification team regarding those or wait for the modifications to be updated to the most recent version. If you can reproduce the issue without the mods in a fresh new save game then we can know that the issue is from our end.
Carrying over from 1.4.1 and no I never installed any mod on that save at any point.
Can you PM the save file?

Last edited:
Not critsizing, just interesting - why are the patches so huge in size? Like, I've read in the patchnotes that a few more weapons were implemented, but aside that there is only one quest and a lot of tweaks.
I would also like to know because it feels like downloading many games at once with these huge patches which is great and all but not sure if intentional.

You can make peace with other kingdoms as the player clan. It was the case but it seems there was a bug regarding this issue. Individual clans can make peace with the kingdoms. Do you think there is a bug regarding this issue?
I tried and it worked. Also i noticed that u added request meeting in towns with all notables inside (merchants, artisians etc) when player is not allowed to enter town :smile:

Some new criminal rating related feature was added? I see option Discuss the terms of your surrender.
What is corporal punishment? When i pick this option i can enter town and loose nothing. It does same thing as pay x coins option but i just dont loose money. With both i gain rougery skill points

Are u planing implement some more cunning rouge options?

Last edited:
For an active policy, the "Current support in kingdom" meter reflects the support for abolishment, not the support for the policy itself. This is confusing and makes it seem as though a policy has high approval, when in fact the kingdom supports its removal. Seems unintended.

Policy-Current-Support.png

I have an existing save on 1.4.1 Beta that I am playing on the new 1.4.2 Beta. My kingdom has initiated a vote to declare war on Sturgia. When I press the icon to go to the election screen, game instantly crashes. Please Help!

Entering kingdom screen seems to trigger votes on policies. Clicking on policies to read what they are also triggers instantaneous votes.

I drained quite a lot of influence from Sturgian clans by clicking around...

When a companion's party is raiding a village we now get a relation penalty with the notables and the owner of the village, this wasn't the case before, is it a bug or intended ? Because there is no way to forbid them from raiding villages so we can't prevent those repuations losses :S
I'm playing on a clean save from 1.4.2 without any mods I am currently a mercenary for Sturgian and the village was owned by Western empire

Last edited:
So I am back with some feedback! My CPU usage is increased at 100% and my GPU pretty much the same. Got an i5 9300h with GTX 1650 and 8GB of RAM. Also, I didnt see any siege tower on custom battle. Its a NEW Bug for me. You can see below my issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom