Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perks are irrelevant here. This is about the raw mechanics of combat, where progress has be agonizingly slow during the beta, and where that progress was often made in the wrong directions.
Bannerlord's combat is flawed to the core and Taleworld's approach into fixing it has not been effective at all.

The slowest and most ineffective at the moment is that you have the opportunity to write on this forum, you have been asking for a ban for a long time, if you dont like the action game, play your favorite Warband, your spam is absolutely not interesting.

Say thanks to the patient developers and moderators for not throwing you out of here.

Please help me with this MULTYPLAYER ERROR I get EVERY TIME since I bought the game on first day!! I cant play anything on MP. I get everytime this error.

The slowest and most ineffective at the moment is that you have the opportunity to write on this forum, you have been asking for a ban for a long time, if you dont like the action game, play your favorite Warband, your spam is absolutely not interesting.

Say thanks to the patient developers and moderators for not throwing you out of here.
Are we banning people now for being critical of the game? Oh wait, you're not a mod. You can't ban anybody

What? He's going to get a ban for wanting combat fixed? Maybe you shouldn't be the dude threatening bans there bud.

My game crashes EVERY TIME on Custom Battle. Even if are 2 units. This happen all the time in e1.4.2 and I reinstalled the game because I was thinking this was from a mod. Please fix this asap

Hello, we found out the issue and solving it. For the time being, please choose a map before starting a custom battle.

I noticed INSANE overall performance improvement for me in the 1.4.2 campaign ( was playing both 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 before).
Thank you a lot for that ! :grin: :grin:

Can anyone comment on the "Whole Seller" perk working/not working? It worked great like two months ago and then suddenly stopped. I know they were working on fixing it so maybe I am just not understanding where the "your profits are marked".

I keep starting games as a trader because I want to give that a try but it is just too tedious without that perk.

This is a good patchie and well needed patchie but I'll have to continue holding off on testing until combat gets another update. Core gameplay being combat is simply not fun right now and has regressed since launch (although the end goal of 1.1b system is more reasonable)

Hi there. On the beginning big respect for guys from Turkey for making that wonder. Never played Warband before, but for MB2 i have bought eGPU and new graphics for my business laptop :smile: I cant realize what kind of people can yelling instead of being thankful for Your job. Amazing work!

Its otherwise that early acces has some issues so stop complaining.

Btw, after today update, cant run the game. Failed in loading after clicking start button. But after i read that in Beta are more GPU and Performance updates, actually im changing from alpha into beta, downloading 5 more GB and try to start that :smile:

Thanks once again for your job, passion, contact and especially responding for even silly votes :smile:

Thanks for the update! Much needed!

Anyone unable to launch the game since the patch dropped? I reverted to 1.4.1, and I'm trying again. It gets to the intro graphic (before the hammer cinematic) and crashes.

*Edit* Of course, it's a mod-related problem. I disabled the one mod I have, and was able to launch ^~^

Last edited:
Forwarding to QA for testing. Can you pm me the save game just in case? Also what is the version you are experiencing this issue on?
Running into the same problem myself. Old save from 1.4.1, tried proposing peace and it crashed. Saved the old 1.4.1 in 1.4.2 and still crashed. I'm new to the forums, how would I PM you the save game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom