EU Duel Completed European Duel Tournament [WINNER - APRIKOSENMANN]

Users who are viewing this thread

First i know you.
Second i don’t hate you , i am just stating a fact that you should shut up and that you are a filthy cheating dog along side other cheaters.
Third nothing was funny there

First i know you.
Second i don’t hate you , i am just stating a fact that you should shut up and that you are a filthy cheating dog along side other cheaters.
Third nothing was funny there

“Filthy cheating dog” definitely doesn’t imply any personal conflict with me. This "once a cheater, always a cheater" mentality is just bullsh*t. Kid cheats in a game, gets punished and then continues to be harassed for 2 years straight by the marvellous top of this community with no chance for redemption.

No, I am definitely not going to "shut up" when what I say is true. Argentum's ego got hurt so he had to find an excuse on why he lost. Even when the game is bad, it still comes up to your experience with the current game state.

You are blind and can't read . i said filthy cheating dog alone side other cheaters so there is nothing personal as i don't care about you , i only care you are a cheater and yes once a cheater always a cheater and that should be your punishment that you never have a chance for redemption and i hope you dont get it.

Also please don't play a victim here " i am being harrased" . All of you disgusting cheaters should be perma banned both ingame and on forums forever and have all of your names on first page on forums so everyone can see.

Again don't talk about skill when you are the first on that used a wallhack to get advantage in game. Be gone you vermin

You are blind and can't read . i said filthy cheating dog alone side other cheaters so there is nothing personal as i don't care about you , i only care you are a cheater and yes once a cheater always a cheater and that should be your punishment that you never have a chance for redemption and i hope you dont get it.

Also please don't play a victim here " i am being harrased" . All of you disgusting cheaters should be perma banned both ingame and on forums forever and have all of your names on first page on forums so everyone can see.

Again don't talk about skill when you are the first on that used a wallhack to get advantage in game. Be gone you vermin

I am not a victim, never was. Nice language though.

Mechanical skill has nothing to do with wallhack.

I think it's a good thing that the active duelists are beating the inactive Beta players.
Both Varadin and Argentum didnt play duel for weeks and totally missed the evolution of a meta.
Instead of adopting and learning new game mechanics (which is pretty fun after those endless warband hours) they just call the meta ****.

Also i agree that it should be normal that ppl eho are active and constantly playing are better than me who doest play , but fact is still there that game is trash and competitive scene wont be ever as half as good as waband

Yeah game sucks, after the Na tourney. I stopped playing. What’s the point of playing a game you hate anyways

Alright, after getting absolutely slapped in NA, I'll give the default to Woj - the blocking is a sorry excuse for something which was so simple in Warband, I'm not willing to lose to anyone here because of the block delay. I block in the correct direction but the lovely delay means I'll just get hit anyway unless I press S key into oblivion.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty good at blocking in Bannerlord, but currently the duels are so lacklustre because of this delay that I'll just adopt a tragic style in effort to beat some noob players from NW. It is awfully strange how players from like PW can come onto Bannerlord Duel, spend like 30 hours on it and be able to beat Native players who've been blocking endless glitchy feints for years on end. It's not about who's got the best skill or style (No one's feints are actually 'hard to block', they're extremely basic but the block delay makes them impossible), it's who can abuse the block delay more and I'm not about that.

Last edited:
Alright, after getting absolutely slapped in NA, I'll give the default to Woj - the blocking is a sorry excuse for something which was so simple in Warband, I'm not willing to lose to anyone here because of the block delay. I block in the correct direction but the lovely delay means I'll just get hit anyway unless I press S key into oblivion.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty good at blocking in Bannerlord, but currently the duels are so lacklustre because of this delay that I'll just adopt a tragic style in effort to beat some noob players from NW. It is awfully strange how players from like PW can come onto Bannerlord Duel, spend like 30 hours on it and be able to beat Native playerss who've been blocking endless glitchy feints for years on end. It's not about who's got the best skill or style (No one's feints are actually 'hard to block', they're extremely basic but the block delay makes them impossible), it's who can abuse the block delay more and I'm not about that.

Pretty much. Anyone who learns to abuse current mechanics wins it. Doesn't matter how good you were in Warband or how good you are in blocking and reactions overall. And that's not even the only big problem of combat. People were looking forward to tryhard Bannerlord for 8 years, they do not even play now because it's just bad.

Pretty much. Anyone who learns to abuse current mechanics wins it. Doesn't matter how good you were in Warband or how good you are in blocking and reactions overall. And that's not even the only big problem of combat. People were looking forward to tryhard Bannerlord for 8 years, they do not even play now because it's just bad.

It's also funny because if you use their exact same abusive style against them, they'll die just as quickly as the other person would.

Back
Top Bottom