NA Duel Completed THE PAS D'ARMES v.2 (North American Duel Tournament) WINNER - NARMIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alas, my internet cable has been ravaged by the eternal squirrel. Due to massive packet loss caused by the squirrel gnawing halfway through the cable, I feel that it is best that I resign from this tournament rather than hold up the brackets any longer, giving Fietta the default.

Although I only had the opportunity to duel once, I had fun participating.
Thanks Chowski!

I lost to Forsaken 7 - 0, GG.

Not to use it as an excuse, but damn this blocking with ping is an absolute nightmare. I feel sorry for anyone who plays above 60ping in BL, it's an absolute joke.

Alas, my internet cable has been ravaged by the eternal squirrel. Due to massive packet loss caused by the squirrel gnawing halfway through the cable, I feel that it is best that I resign from this tournament rather than hold up the brackets any longer, giving Fietta the default.

Although I only had the opportunity to duel once, I had fun participating.
Thanks Chowski!

Not to use it as an excuse, but damn this blocking with ping is an absolute nightmare. I feel sorry for anyone who plays above 60ping in BL, it's an absolute joke.

Last edited:

ye having high ping is like having 2 block delays. It's awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom