Thank you TW for breaking all the mods again, sigh...

Users who are viewing this thread

I cannot believe people are still debating this. It's early access, nothing is guaranteed at this stage of development. Mods will continuously need updating to keep up with the constant changes in coding. Be thankful it is not a lot worse, where recurring bugs keep popping up every patch, which happens on other games. At least TW tries to fix issues asap.

+1. Unless you can be bothered to go to 1.4.
i'm seriously thinking of abandoning my save on 1.4.1 to just play on 1.4 but i feel like a big update is around the corner. TW is making it really hard to stay committed to Bannerlord. I love the game, but everytime they push forward. it pushes my limits on how many times i can start over and re-grind to a spot thats enjoyable in this game. I want to enjoy vanilla but it's honestly literally covering in pot holes. and going into the files my self, it's really clear to see all the blemishes.

i'm seriously thinking of abandoning my save on 1.4.1 to just play on 1.4 but i feel like a big update is around the corner. TW is making it really hard to stay committed to Bannerlord. I love the game, but everytime they push forward. it pushes my limits on how many times i can start over and re-grind to a spot thats enjoyable in this game. I want to enjoy vanilla but it's honestly literally covering in pot holes. and going into the files my self, it's really clear to see all the blemishes.

Be like me, find all the mods you like and stick to them. I think I will continue playing on 1.4 (I have had to redo 26 mods haha) until I finish the campaign and only then move on. Luckily, TW offers us the older versions so yaaay.

Wahts Wrong with you? The Game is in EA? Lol, waht a
Holy **** its EA? I never knew, thank you for telling me. Dam if a man has an opinion to share on a game.

Be like me, find all the mods you like and stick to them. I think I will continue playing on 1.4 (I have had to redo 26 mods haha) until I finish the campaign and only then move on. Luckily, TW offers us the older versions so yaaay.
I do have my particular list of mods, its just under 20 or so. Its mostly QoL and multipliers for exp and relation gain. And yes its good that they allow us to roll back. But here's hoping that all the mods can update on 1.4.1 hot fix (x) so those who want to stay on that update can do so. But it'll probably be the better bet to just wait for the mods to update to 1.5 when it drops hopefully soon.

Holy **** its EA? I never knew, thank you for telling me. Dam if a man has an opinion to share on a game.

I do have my particular list of mods, its just under 20 or so. Its mostly QoL and multipliers for exp and relation gain. And yes its good that they allow us to roll back. But here's hoping that all the mods can update on 1.4.1 hot fix (x) so those who want to stay on that update can do so. But it'll probably be the better bet to just wait for the mods to update to 1.5 when it drops hopefully soon.
Yeah for me waiting for all mods to update is just too much, I want to play the gaaaaame :grin: despite having few hundred hours in already xD

Personally I wish Mods were not even in game yet, it does not give a true reflection of where we are up to. Not to mention the majority of streamers are mod using, so it often makes the game appear more finished than it is. I honestly think they opened early access too soon, too many people are expecting the game to be a finished product.

If only taleworlds put more money on programmers instead of shills...

The point of the argument is these tiny patches ultimately do nothing or make the game worse. The vast majority of these mini patches are fixing patches that were supposed to fix a patch... Perhaps push your rare crashes to 1.5 rather than ghost patching something 20 times..

Is this the genuine 50 cent army? If so, I salute your dedication .
Fixing crashes and bugs has a higher priority than mods. Actually mods shouldn't even be something to consider at this point.
You are saying that people who experience crashes and bugs should wait days or weeks until the next major version gets released. Even though a potential fix is ready and could be deployed.
People who play the officially supported version of the game.
Meanwhile, you are playing an unofficial version of the game and expect that you are more important than regular players, just because you can't wait a few hours until a mod gets updated.

Every time a game gets an update, there is going to be a high chance that the mods you have installed for it are not going to work so well or stop working completely.

Every time a game gets an update, there is going to be a high chance that the mods you have installed for it are not going to work so well or stop working completely.
Thats obvious. But then you steam revert if you need. Hotfixes, not so much.

Fan boys are strooong in this thread. I guess what normal customers like me can learn from this is - to leave this bull**** EA and wait for half a year for a finished game (but then I will be playing Cyberpunk and will forget this skeleton of a game).

Fanboys "but you use mods, u cant complain, reeeee!"

Haha, fun fact - without mods this game is so empty and half baked that its gets boring super fast.There's nothing to do than grind grind grind.

Anyhow, I am going back to playing warhammer 2 which is about 150x better game than this.

Fan boys are strooong in this thread. I guess what normal customers like me can learn from this is - to leave this bull**** EA and wait for half a year for a finished game (but then I will be playing Cyberpunk and will forget this skeleton of a game).

Fanboys "but you use mods, u cant complain, reeeee!"

Haha, fun fact - without mods this game is so empty and half baked that its gets boring super fast.There's nothing to do than grind grind grind.

Anyhow, I am going back to playing warhammer 2 which is about 150x better game than this.

Man, any TW game is a grind too! As someone who finished nearly all of them, i can tell!

and yes, pure MB:BL is easy to finish and has no content to repeat really. Sadly. Thats why we have mods.

Back
Top Bottom