NA Skirmish Completed [BSL] Bannerlord Skirmish League(EA)*Old Guard Wins!* (NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our team received the news that you guys didn't want to play next week at 9:27, 27 minutes after the first schedule. So no, that wasn't before 9. Also, we only got 6 players at 10 when we were trying to make your team agree to play next week. Part of the reason we weren't 6 at 9pm is because most of us thought it had been rescheduled. You can't tell a team that you agree to reschedule and expect them to play at 9, especially when they receive the news at 9:27.
sigi knew by 8:38 that you guys would have to play that night or risk a forfeit. If you weren't informed that's on your teams leadership not me. We can sit here all day and split hairs. The bottom line is, I was going by the rules set forth by the tournament admin/creator. I was told that we could reschedule. Then I was told we had to finish it that night or it was a forfeit. Then I was told it was up to us, we could either reschedule or take the forfeit. My team was not all in for rescheduling so we took the forfeit. We "won" within the confines of les' ruleset. Which was dog****, I think we can all agree on that, and I don't think any respectable team will ever join another event hosted by him. There's nothing more that needs to be said. The guys seemed to have changed their minds about not wanting to wait another week, and have rescheduled the match for next weekend. The money situation is another story, I already distributed it out, so that's between the remaining OG guys who are participating, and whoever is managing **** for your team.

sigi knew by 8:38 that you guys would have to play that night or risk a forfeit. If you weren't informed that's on your teams leadership not me. We can sit here all day and split hairs. The bottom line is, I was going by the rules set forth by the tournament admin/creator. I was told that we could reschedule. Then I was told we had to finish it that night or it was a forfeit. Then I was told it was up to us, we could either reschedule or take the forfeit. My team was not all in for rescheduling so we took the forfeit. We "won" within the confines of les' ruleset. Which was dog****, I think we can all agree on that, and I don't think any respectable team will ever join another event hosted by him. There's nothing more that needs to be said. The guys seemed to have changed their minds about not wanting to wait another week, and have rescheduled the match for next weekend. The money situation is another story, I already distributed it out, so that's between the remaining OG guys who are participating, and whoever is managing **** for your team.
I guess bannerlord meta is to stick by the rules when it's in your favor. Like 0 rules from this tourney has been respected, even by the administration but suddenly you stick to the rules ^^.
Congratz on the win OG, you were clearly the team that represents the current bannerlord competitiveness.

Yo you’re being pretty whack dude. Our team has played a total of two matches this tournament and it’s lasted like 8 weeks. We most recently waited four weeks for you guys to play two matches.You sent one message to me late on Saturday and that was it. The rest was done with sigi but you guys didn’t even ask for Friday lmao. No tournament in Warband ended with a default. (I don't actually care but this whole ending to this is uncool.)

As to Les. You’re incompetence at every level was astonishing. No one in this community should ever compete in anything you host again. You change rules on a whim. You grant extensions for some teams and not others. You belittle players on your own team and others. Every single person in our discord community despises you and maybe you should take a step back and wonder why that is.

You guys probably would have won the final match but instead you took the coward's way out. I can only assume this was Aporta's doing.
Roberta Your* incompetence as a team leader is astonishing. Your failure to be there for your team on the day you guys picked to play was extremely disappointing. Sigi told us that the only reason you couldn't play your match earlier in the week was that your team was preoccupied with playing warband. Sounds to me you put BSL at the bottom of your priority list and that is why you were disqualified. The only reason rules changed was to make it more enjoyable for the participants as i tried to change the rules to give the community what it wanted. BSL was never slanted in a way that favored VK when Oryden was faced with the option to either take a default win on VK1 because Mihawk and Whale of a 16 year old screwed our team over they offered to let us use subs from VK2 and we both agreed to that and played the match. I couldn't care less if your elitist group of old warband players doesn't like me no one forced you guys to sign up for this league im sorry that you are now upset at a loss that possibly could have been prevented if you cared to show up.

What are you talking about?

The reason we could not play earlier in the week was because we were not contacted. Even if rob was offline, do not act like you are new to using Steam. Sending offline messages stay there, they do not disappear.

The day Ordyn contacted rob and then me was late evening on saturday when there was already a plan to play warband. Aporta from OG was in that tournament, and so was the entirety of rN. There was no way there would be a match that day. Basically, you are expecting both teams to get ready for a match in 2 hours after contact of each party. You literally do not have a grasp on anything, especially this tournament.

It is very funny to me how you guys got 10+ days to schedule a match and I am only left with 5 days which was right after your semifinals match which was last tuesday 05/26. Apparently you wanted the semifinals match and a finals match to happen within the same week. That is unusual, is it not?

<personal attacks>

In fact, do you ever read and listen to what you spew out? You literally just admitted to disqualifying us or whatever because you thought we put BSL at the bottom of our priority list. What?

imagine trying to justify a finals match default :fruity::fruity::fruity: as if that has ever happened across the history of video games and anything competitive

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you talking about?

The reason we could not play earlier in the week was because we were not contacted. Even if rob was offline, do not act like you are new to using Steam. Sending offline messages stay there, they do not disappear.

The day Ordyn contacted rob and then me was late evening on saturday when there was already a plan to play warband. Aporta from OG was in that tournament, and so was the entirety of rN. There was no way there would be a match that day. Basically, you are expecting both teams to get ready for a match in 2 hours after contact of each party. You literally do not have a grasp on anything, especially this tournament.

It is very funny to me how you guys got 10+ days to schedule a match and I am only left with 5 days which was right after your semifinals match which was last tuesday 05/26. Apparently you wanted the semifinals match and a finals match to happen within the same week. That is unusual, is it not?

You sound and type like a 9th grade high schooler yet you are above all our ages. Mature yourself and take responsibility of your administration. It is nothing elitist about us, you are acting like a child because I hurt your feelings.

In fact, do you ever read and listen to what you spew out? You literally just admitted to disqualifying us or whatever because you thought we put BSL at the bottom of our priority list. What?

imagine trying to justify a finals match default :fruity::fruity::fruity: as if that has ever happened across the history of video games and anything competitive

Damn now im offended! <snip> All teams needed to play their matches before the end of the week and your team is the ONLY team in the entire league that has had a problem i dont give a flying **** about your warband match you mind as well tell me that your team had a roblox event for all I care its about what you prioritize and its no one elses fault but your teams fault for not showing up ON A DAY YOU AGREED TO PLAY ON

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn now im offended! The guy with the speech impediment is making fun of how I talk! All teams needed to play their matches before the end of the week and your team is the ONLY team in the entire league that has had a problem i dont give a flying **** about your warband match you mind as well tell me that your team had a roblox event for all I care its about what you prioritize and its no one elses fault but your teams fault for not showing up ON A DAY YOU AGREED TO PLAY ON

Before the end of the week? As in the end of the semi finals week or the end of the finals week? Do the semi finals week and the finals week coincide? Are they separate weeks? You guys had a semi finals match during the week but you want the other teams to play a final match at the end of said week, so which is it? Just bending the rules because of your ego?

At the end of the day, every outcome shows that you and OG are snakes and sore winners. The only outcome that does not show this is when there's an actual match, not a default of a final match.

imagine trying to justify a finals default lol

Last edited:
Damn now im offended! The guy with the speech impediment is making fun of how I talk!
Gonna be real. I'm starting to get super confused with some of this, but at the end of the day talking like this is so messed up. This crap transcends a tournament issue, and is completely rooted in hate.

I can't say that I'm shocked that this ended this way. The tournament had too few rules and the game has received practically no improvements or attention since launch.
Wasnt the lack of rules the rules were just orally communicated to each leader and no one else had problems in their matches its my fault that i didnt update the rules on the thread however but next season this will be fixed

@Ordyn I wrote that I didn't really care in my message. It's just a game. You guys would have most likely won because only Brave plays this game on our team. But you didn't really give them a chance. This tournament has been pretty memey with scheduling and my team personally sat around doing nothing most of the time while we waited for other matches. I was under the impression that it didn't really matter because of how the prior weeks went. Then all of a sudden there is a forced forfeit of a final match. The tournament doesn't matter and this LES guy is an idiot but defaulting a final is really stupid. I imagine no one on this forum thought that was a good idea. You're own team said they wanted to play in discord last night for the prize money but we seem to be getting conflicting reports over this. I imagine someone is saying rematch but at the same time saying to take the free win. Overall it was kinda ****ty and there was no need for it to happen. No one here likes this game but we could have easily played in a week. No hard feelings though because I haven't cared since Week 1 and I just wanted my team to get a chance to play.

@LES IS MOREx You should really stop posting. It's one thing to be argumentative on the forums (I can be the same way) but you actually talk like this in Discord. You're a child and no one in this community cares about anything you say. The fact that you straight up tell people you'll give them a contract in discord in front of like 50 people is weird. You make fun of Sigi for no reason. You bullied your own player off your team and then tried to steal money from him after making him sign an illegal contract that looked like a 12 year old wrote it. You're an actual freak lmao. You say you want to keep hosting tournaments but you alienated yourself from every Warband player with this one. Maybe you'll get the other teams that no one knows to sign up because they don't know how annoying you can be.

Last edited:
Congratulations to members of both OG and Reign for continuing to stick with the game until this unfortunate/disappointing ending, your competitive spirit will hopefully be tested in new tournaments in the future.

:smile:

Congratulations to members of both OG and Reign for continuing to stick with the game until this unfortunate/disappointing ending, your competitive spirit will hopefully be tested in new tournaments in the future.

:smile:
rN will most likely not play in future tourneys. Even if its almost free money the game is simply not fun at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom