NA Skirmish Completed [BSL] Bannerlord Skirmish League(EA)*Old Guard Wins!* (NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OG and rN will play next weekend. both teams have a scheduling issue
Not true. We were down to play tonight, but Reign didn't have the players. We're getting an auto win. Some people had to move things around in their schedules to make it tonight, and Reign obviously didn't respect that. If this was important to Reign they would have all shown up. ggs.

Not true. We were down to play tonight, but Reign didn't have the players. We're getting an auto win. Some people had to move things around in their schedules to make it tonight, and Reign obviously didn't respect that. If this was important to Reign they would have all shown up. ggs.
We waited 3 weeks for you to make your match but if you guys really need those 12 dollars then enjoy :smile:

<snip>

I had a captain to captain talk and we agreed to reschedule. That's a yes to reschedule. I told my team that we are going to reschedule for next weekend and so they got off. Then, 1 hour after, you guys go behind my back and tell Les that you don't want to wait a week. So you just got yourself a free win lmao.

You guys give yourselves 3 weeks to play your match but when I need just 1 week, you guys become crybabies and want to play now? I thought you guys were a competitive team that would like to play against another competitive team. Smart move though, backtracking on your yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your own team didn't even know? Nice dude. I don't think I need to say anything more. Payment confirmed, thanks for the tourney LES.

:lol: this tournament has been a meme from beginning to end. I see this game has a bright competitive future, with its "champions" being scared to even fight.

Anyways, you message me on saturday at 6pm and I was not even captain.

<snip>

You cannot argue that it was not incredibly last minute. During that time, my entire team was not even on so I would have no idea if I would be able to get a full team by the next day which is today, Sunday. As today goes by, I realize that I won't have enough and I have to reschedule. Again, we agreed at 8:21 PM but by 9:30 PM you guys ask for a default. What kind of integrity is that? You have played warband for years, you guys should know that it is not right to start scheduling a day before a deadline and expect a match by the next day.

Lets face it, you guys are just afraid to play us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Less than 24 hours notice? That's a "tentative" date, if both sides got numbers we play, if not reschedule. Not a hard date.

If this was scheduled last week, then I could see making an argument for a default.

Neither side can schedule the day before and expect the match to 100% happen.

Very interesting how a captain can say YES to rescheduling but go behind the other captain's back and ask for a default. Sure, it's fine that you guys took 3 weeks to play each other but when it's finally a final match and there's a hiccup, it's an instant default. Where was the default 3 weeks ago? Why was it fine then but not now? How does that make any sense?

It is not a regular season match. It's a finals match. If you want to play against a team that is weaker than it's prime condition, that just shows a lack of competitive integrity. You ask for a default on a Final?? Members on your team played for DOF back on warband, and DOF was notorious for rescheduling. All of a sudden when you are not the one rescheduling, you have an issue.

It is not a regular season match. It's a finals match. If you want to play against a team that is weaker than it's prime condition, that just shows a lack of competitive integrity. You ask for a default on a Final?? Members on your team played for DOF back on warband, and DOF was notorious for rescheduling. All of a sudden when you are not the one rescheduling, you have an issue.
DON'T bring dof into this. thats too cold bro

In fact, we can agree that the rules are incredibly inconsistent in this tournament. VK was able to cheat their roster for semis, and it was delayed for 3 weeks. So do you guys play for different rules? What constitutes a default? I need to know, seriously. The precedent is already laid.

Play us next week and we can settle it.

Both teams agreed to play Tuesday So it wouldnt take any time out of the tournament progression idk where 3 weeks of inactivity came from every week matches happened im not thrilled with the results of season one but you live and you learn the community pressured me hardcore to not force matches on certain days and to let the community set up their own matches within the week and thats what i gave the community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom