SP - General Weather on Campaign Map

Users who are viewing this thread

TW, please add weather effects and/or visuals on the Campaign map. Could be similar to Rome TW, just adds more realism and immersion to the gameplay!

The effect of the clouds! I think that rainy weather (dimming the global map) will look great in the game. It became difficult to feel the pleasantness of the global map, as it is full of bright colors.

This makes it clear that you can get tired of participating in the game for a year or six months (intermittently!). Because two months have already passed, and I feel that I am beginning to dissuade myself from entering the game only because of the imperfection of the global map (and, frankly, updates with big changes in other areas of the game will not give pleasure to the global map).

Last edited:
The effect of the clouds! I think that rainy weather (dimming the global map) will look great in the game. It became difficult to feel the pleasantness of the global map, as it is full of bright colors.

This makes it clear that you can get tired of participating in the game for a year or six months (intermittently!). Because two months have already passed, and I feel that I am beginning to dissuade myself from entering the game only because of the imperfection of the global map (and, frankly, updates with big changes in other areas of the game will not give pleasure to the global map).
+1

Yup +1

all the code for humidity snow rain and mist are in the game in 'atmosphere' tables but turned off it looks atm - think its just on the for sure to do list. Id say for stability and performance reasons until they optimize alot of other things.

my 99c

any yep im sure it will look mad with some good weather especially when modder get to it

all the code for humidity snow rain and mist are in the game in 'atmosphere' tables but turned off it looks atm - think its just on the for sure to do list. Id say for stability and performance reasons until they optimize alot of other things.

my 99c

any yep im sure it will look mad with some good weather especially when modder get to it

Thanks for the good news dude. Many more things are on the way. I think its mainly us being patient.

Back
Top Bottom