Perks functioning when?

Users who are viewing this thread

I really want to play Bannerlord again but I have no reason to do so unless all the perks starts functioning.
When will this happen, do we have any date/timeline?

No. We know that devs plan to keep game in EA for at last one year. At last that's what I heard.

Do you read patch notes? Did you read the stickied roadmap thread at the top of this forum?

They are fixing them, one tree at a time. So far we've gotten fixes to two perk trees.

Do you read patch notes? Did you read the stickied roadmap thread at the top of this forum?

They are fixing them, one tree at a time. So far we've gotten fixes to two perk trees.
''Character System
  • New perks that will likely be added on a per skill basis. You can see the beginning of this in our latest beta version (e1.4.0).
  • Skill Progression & Effects Balancing''
I might as well translate it to Turkish and attempt understanding what it means. :rolleyes:
You infer things that are neither implicitly or expressly mentioned.

''Character System
  • New perks that will likely be added on a per skill basis. You can see the beginning of this in our latest beta version (e1.4.0).
  • Skill Progression & Effects Balancing''
I might as well translate it to Turkish and attempt understanding what it means. :rolleyes:
You infer things that are neither implicitly or expressly mentioned.

And if you read the patch notes you would see they worked on the 1H tree in 1.4, and the 2H tree in 1.4.1

and neither of those is complete either, so you would have to wait about 6 months to have most perks working

1h perk tree is working Nice, they have aadded secondary benefit like improved shieldwall etc.. on it as well.

Next week will most likely be polearm tree that gets rework. Leadership Medecine and charm perk had some sort of fix as well if I remember correctly.

The progressive rework of perk is quite nice actually, you have the feeling of testing something new with every patch. So I guess if you feel like it you could give it a try

They're fixing them one tree at a time every two weeks. That is essentially the "content" that's being patched.

Some kids fixed all the perks in a few days for free via mod tho. Really makes you think.

1h perk tree is working Nice, they have aadded secondary benefit like improved shieldwall etc.. on it as well.

Next week will most likely be polearm tree that gets rework. Leadership Medecine and charm perk had some sort of fix as well if I remember correctly.

The progressive rework of perk is quite nice actually, you have the feeling of testing something new with every patch. So I guess if you feel like it you could give it a try

Their new perks to replace broken perks dont seem well thought out. Looks more like they're fixing perk tree before more people realize most of them dont work.

I really want to play Bannerlord again but I have no reason to do so unless all the perks starts functioning.
Same here, I already have more than 170 hrs since launch (very well spent, had so much fun) but I will wait until they fix/add many missing features to spend hundreds more in the game.

You can check this page for what works at the moment ?
Im using the Community Patch and it works for many perks.

Back
Top Bottom