Game is really repeating itself

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm with holding judgment of content available because its EA, I'm only holding them to how long it takes for them to push stuff out and giving us a proper road map.

I used to play singleplayer but now multiplayer is much more fun for me. İn singleplayer the things we can make are fight loot sell fight loot sell. Tournaments are really empty . The game makes me feel that ı am not playing it. Like ı am just watching. Something is really really missing in the game. Multiplayer section also has minus aspects. A tier 1 soldier can not use the longbow as he is an tier 4 archer.
I know what is, but I've already said it multiple times and I'm not going to repeat myself. Suffice to say that the diamond is there, it's just not cut yet. Wait and you shall see it (if they play their cards right, that is). M&B and WB were very addictive but they've failed in that regard, hence why after some time playing people couldn't go vanilla anymore and most of us (hardcore SP players of both) would basically stick to mods forever onward. BL here, though, has already the "foundations" to address that, but they can't mess the "fine-tuning" else it'll repeat the same effect.

If going off the old games is any indication, TW will leave the broadening of gameplay to the modders and focus strictly on core stability and functionality. I could be wrong, and would be perfectly happy to be shown otherwise by the devs. In the end, their contribution will allow, either directly or indirectly, for such new content to become possible.

They stated they aren’t releasing modding tools until the game is complete and released. And I said by us adding new content. Not fixing the code
"so that we can fix the game and add content for them in both aspects of single player and multiplayer." i'm gonna ask you again even though i know its a waste of time, why would they not release modding tools instantly if they wanted us to fix the game and add content for them with the mods?

If going off the old games is any indication, TW will leave the broadening of gameplay to the modders and focus strictly on core stability and functionality. I could be wrong, and would be perfectly happy to be shown otherwise by the devs. In the end, their contribution will allow, either directly or indirectly, for such new content to become possible.
that would be a mistake, although still a possibility. The only "correct" path is for them themselves add substance to the game and allow mods to be, well, mods, not fixes.

"so that we can fix the game and add content for them in both aspects of single player and multiplayer." i'm gonna ask you again even though i know its a waste of time, why would they not release modding tools instantly if they wanted us to fix the game and add content for them with the mods?
Porque é difícil para um caraleo (because it's hard as ****)

that would be a mistake, although still a possibility. The only "correct" path is for them themselves add substance to the game and allow mods to be, well, mods, not fixes.

For sure, I certainly would like that to be the case, considering the devs are likely the ones who have the best picture of what the end product should look like.

As I said before, only time will tell.

Uhhhhhhhhh exactly what I said the first time? “Nahhhhh they are just fixing the game and finishing up the modding tools so that we can fix the game and add content for them in both aspects of single player and multiplayer. We all know this.”

by “fix game” I mean them fixing the crashes and bugs. By us “fixing the game” I mean us making it an actual game and not this boring realigned warband? Dude seriously. Shut up. ?

Uhhhhhhhhh exactly what I said the first time? “Nahhhhh they are just fixing the game and finishing up the modding tools so that we can fix the game and add content for them in both aspects of single player and multiplayer. We all know this.”

by “fix game” I mean them fixing the crashes and bugs. By us “fixing the game” I mean us making it an actual game and not this boring realigned warband? Dude seriously. Shut up. ?
if you meant us adding content with "fixing the game" why say "and add content" right after? what you say just doesn't make sense and you are now trying twist it around...also "seriously shut up" just sounds childish...

if you meant us adding content with "fixing the game" why say "and add content" right after? what you say just doesn't make sense and you are now trying twist it around...also "seriously shut up" just sounds childish...
“Fix the game” as in the clunky combat and bad AI troops

Last edited by a moderator:

Porque é difícil para um caraleo (because it's hard as ****)

well they would have planned for it in advance if that was their goal no? :smile:

They stated they aren’t releasing modding tools until the game is complete and released. And I said by us adding new content. Not fixing the code

jason4115 said:
“Fix the game” as in the clunky combat and bad AI troops

That would be fixing the code, wouldn't it?

well they would have planned for it in advance if that was their goal no? :smile:

That would be fixing the code, wouldn't it?
depends on how they operate. I think TW has made grievous mistakes on their logistics. Also, since the game isn't finished it's impossible for them to build a tool that properly mods every aspect of it. Building games over modding tools is bad because it's too limited, and can cause serious issues (Creation Kit for any of the Bethesda games is a prime example of a bad modding tool, too many bugs, too many redundancies, and it doesn't cover everything), BL already being able to overlap multiple Modules is a massive progress on itself, so when the modding tools come out it'll probably be easier to mod BL than it ever was to mod, say, Skyrim, or FO4....

Back
Top Bottom