South American Player Ratings

Users who are viewing this thread

Cyra is CaraDeRata, Aslaug is LarvaDeValkyria, they both play for caripelas, Quimera is [E]Gonza and you should also check Assassin :smile:
Also Aku isn't playing for a team atm and won't probably play the league, Jofes doesn't play the game anymore but he's on the roster of CB as an alternate player.
You should re-check the top of infantries from 94 down.
And Conilove in my opinion has kinda dropped his performance these days with our scene evolving its meta.

Edit: You're also missing some players from some other teams, like MattFire (Also named Artorias, as a cav, he's a strong 95-96.)

also sarto is uruguayan XD

Yes I remember being told this before but I don’t think there’s a flag for it in this format ?

Also Aku isn't playing for a team atm and won't probably play the league, Jofes doesn't play the game anymore but he's on the roster of CB as an alternate player.
You should re-check the top of infantries from 94 down.
And Conilove in my opinion has kinda dropped his performance these days with our scene evolving its meta.

Edit: You're also missing some players from some other teams, like MattFire (Also named Artorias, as a cav, he's a strong 95-96.)

I wrote at the bottom of the post that I only really know players from teams that CNX plays cfs against, which is why there are lots of players missing from other teams. I do remember seeing Artorias do well on a stream though.

Last edited:
I wrote at the bottom of the post that I only really know players from teams that CNX plays cfs against, which is why there are lots of players missing from other teams. I do remember seeing Artorias do well on a stream though.

I also forgot about Assassin, an Eclipse player, one of the top archers with a strong 95-97 in my opinion and one of the strongest cav 95-97 as well

Não aceito nada além de ficar abaixo do Cow, o resto é falácia

unknown.png

unknown.png

gibby is one of the only ones that can make an accurate and dedicated list, this list helps all players (in regional terms) and inspires us to improve and play more and better. I think I speak of the whole community, we are very grateful for the work done by you Gibby, thanks again, xD.

I find it disrespectful to put players like Orion and Sebadass in the top infantry (who are very inactive and didn't maintain their level at all), and they haven't put players like Das and Argneir, who, guiding me in your scoring system, should have a score of 92-93 minimum.

I find it disrespectful to put players like Orion and Sebadass in the top infantry (who are very inactive and didn't maintain their level at all), and they haven't put players like Das and Argneir, who, guiding me in your scoring system, should have a score of 92-93 minimum.

'As always, there are lots of players missing because I can only accurately rate those I frequently play against. This means there are a large number of players from some teams but few from others. Hopefully I can update it with the missing players as the tournament goes on.'

I haven't played against Das or Argneir, or at least I don't remember it, so it's difficult for me to rate them and other players that I haven't been against.

Hello, good afternoon dear HC_Douba. To clarify: this is a list of the players that he COULD see in the game, I think you need to have more reading comprehension. It is true one thing; Sebadass is now returning to the game after much inactivity and he has already shown that he maintains the level of gameplay both individually and collectively (I must clarify that he is always in the "CB Training").
I don't understand where you got it from that I was an inactive player since my return is much earlier than my clan in general. Maybe you haven't heard that lately I enter as "CB_nacho". At some point I am surprised to appear and have a rating of 80 but I also understand that in WBMM it is not only about making frags, I completely assume the role of Spearman in my clan and it is another gameplay different from the one that perhaps you know.
I find it disrespectful to speak from ignorance. Cheers

- Orion

P.s: Sarto, Sebadass, Lordaugus and Lupso are from Uruguay, not Argentina

Maaan i have all respect for my bro cow and i maybe digging my own grave here but i dont think he is a 100 right now neither do coni. i think with bunny and guderian at the top is fine

Back
Top Bottom