Sturgias warmongering

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, I have indeed posted it. That's true. Rest of you sentence is a lie.

Nice hill there, doesn't really matter, I vaguely remembered seeing your post with the screenshot and I quite remember half your posts on the topic were mostly constant dismissal of any issues being brought up and posted that screenshot uttering "as usual" in sarcastic tone. So you didn't post it as "definite" evidence, sure my apologies, but you posted it as evidence nonetheless and you posted it here again.

Locklave clearly doesn't know what "previous" is. He also doesn't know what "week" is. And to add on that, he constantly engages in personal attacks against other members, since he can't argue in a civil and constructive manner.

I suggest you check in with a dictionary. That screenshot was posted in another thread 10 days ago by you, my edit included that information. I thought it was a week and qualified my statement as such and even checked.

Rather then refute my points you attack my character by making false claims about my past, ironically accusing me of what you are doing in this post.

They clearly can, and I have posted screenshot to prove it.

I didn't say they couldn't. This isn't about if something is possible. It's unlikely. 7 screenshots show your case is the outlier.

Many things contribute to Sturgia's problems including starting wars when they are losing. These matters aren't suddenly off limits or taboo because you have 1 screenshot and are of the opinion everything is fine.

That's a lie. But nice try.

Say it's a lie.

Yes, I have indeed posted it. That's true. Rest of you sentence is a lie.

Say it's not a lie then pretend like you are still right.

For record purposes.

Hruza post in the other thread.

You are free to cite me where I said that everything is fine.

While you're busy searching ...new game in 1.4.1 and "Sturgia is weaker", as usual:

miCXEd1.jpg

That post seems rather sarcastic and dismissive. Present the same 10 day old screenshot here as if it's further proof things are fine. Deny you did it claiming it's a lie. Then acknowledging it while denying it was sarcastic and dismissive. So the rest wasn't a lie as Hruza claimed and Hruza lied 2 times now.

Denying he did it at all.
Denying the context of it. Or was you saying
new game in 1.4.1 and "Sturgia is weaker", as usual
somehow not dismissive sarcasm?

edit:

LOL he was even right about the "As usual" part of the post.

I'm sure this post will make you happy since this time I cite you.

Last edited:
Then acknowledging it while denying it wasn't sarcastic and dismissive. So the rest wasn't a lie as Hruza claimed and Hruza lied 2 times now.

Let me try be fair here in order to move on from this derailment of the topic. Locklave, while I interpreted him saying I lied in his first response to me as you did, I interpreted his second claim of me lying differently, let me explain:

While hruza didn't clarify when he first said I lied, when he later says the rest of of my post is a lie he is likely referring to how I described his previous posting of the screenshot as "a sort of definite evidence against any discussion on Sturgia", while my description of his post isn't too inaccurate it is unfair, as he didn't actually post it as definite evidence, he merely posted it as evidence to add against what was being discussed (albeit being sarcastic and dismissive), he ignored all other points in my second post and stood firm on his objection to my characterization of how he previously posted his screenshot, said characterization wasn't intentional as I was going off what I remembered him posting on the other thread and couldn't quite remember in detail, I could mostly remember the screenshot and him being sarcastic. To this I already apologized to hruza in a previous post and urge everyone to move on to the topic.

Again, my apologies to OP especially for contributing to this thread going too off-topic.

Last edited:
Based on his post history with me and his immediately attacking my character I do not give him the benefit of the doubt on the matter. He chooses to ignore my qualifying statements, I will not assume his failure to qualify his statements is a good faith mistake.

Check the other threads related to Sturgia. He does the same thing in every single one. This was going to happen no matter what, because he can't let it go for some reason.

Based on his post history with me and his immediately attacking my character I do not give him the benefit of the doubt on the matter. He chooses to ignore my qualifying statements, I will not assume his failure to qualify his statements is a good faith mistake.

Check the other threads related to Sturgia. He does the same thing in every single one. This was going to happen no matter what, because he can't let it go for some reason.
This will be my last post on this, just to clarify to you Locklave.

Trust me I know his post history at least partially as I personally and a lot of others previously argued against him in the "sturgia is more weak after the updates" topic, he is infamous whenever a Sturgia thread comes up for coming up with the most stubborn dismissal of issues you can imagine, he'll ignore more than half your argument and insist on a point he believes he can still convince you of while moving the goalpost when they get successfully challenged, he also has a bad habit of accusing his detractors of throwing ad hominems, which I don't personally believe he even knows exactly how that fallacy works, based on how he threw that accusation around constantly.

I personally believe he doesn't argue in good faith when it comes to the specific topic of Sturgia (even if as of 1.4.1 I do not believe Sturgia to be the worst faction). But what I personally believe doesn't matter I cannot 100% prove him to be a bad faith debater, I can only address his points as fairly as I would to any other person and if I believe I make a mistake, even if he ignores all other points I'll happily concede mistakes on my part.

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about system to prevent constant wars, aka 25 day truce. I was talking about system to prevent starting too many wars to begin with. Kingdoms were supposed to not be starting new wars if they already had some going. Unless that was removed as well.

Aah i see, sorry for misunderstanding!

Though now when i think about it mexxico did mention the increase of simultaneous wars in that thread too IIRC.
If that has to do with the aforementioned system or not i cannot tell/remember.

Aah i see, sorry for misunderstanding!

Though now when i think about it mexxico did mention the increase of simultaneous wars in that thread too IIRC.
If that has to do with the aforementioned system or not i cannot tell/remember.

I can't find that entry in the patch notes anymore (one about not starting wars if kingdom already fights one or two), so you might be right.

They removed the peacetimer cause it made some bugs but some of the other changes made the snowballing worse. Im pretty sure they are working on a fix.

Back
Top Bottom