The Knights Of Vlandia

Users who are viewing this thread

Get off my thread or im takin the money again kek He screwed me over I only refunded the money for the meme and spirit of the 1v1 but if you guys feel the need to come on my thread and provoke me ill take it back again

Get off my thread or im takin the money again kek He screwed me over I only refunded the money for the meme and spirit of the 1v1 but if you guys feel the need to come on my thread and provoke me ill take it back again
Then you will be seen as the crybaby who scammed a 16 years old guy.

Everybody on here might want to retrieve their knowledge of proper etiquette they apparently left at the door.
Keep it classy or keep it silent, either way not tolerating 3rd rate attempts at banter and direct insults and the over-excessive hostility that has been displayed here.

Everybody on here might want to retrieve their knowledge of proper etiquette they apparently left at the door.
Keep it classy or keep it silent, either way not tolerating 3rd rate attempts at banter and direct insults and the over-excessive hostility that has been displayed here.
You came forth with a well devised response as well, and I wanted to acknowledge that. It's not easy coming into a cess pool with a clean, objective outlook; but it is appreciated that you are trying amidst all the crap being slung.

JPEG_20200522_230202.jpg

Whole crew including inspire, we're just drinking and watching all of vids to check others :smile:

9PRHF8H.png

This is kinda unfortunate if that is [Best NA Clan]. Had so much fun when I was watching the way you guys play. Could we, by any chance, get stomped by you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom