Resolved ?[b1.4.1]?The quest "Family Feud", a reward is given even after you have failed to protect your companion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:
Quest received from Vuldrat of Skorin. The name of the companion was Ragnar. We were sent to speak with Lorik from Chronobas. I could not convince Lorik not to kill Ragnar. After they attacked him, i inflicted about five blows with an ax at Lorik, but could not kill him. When Ragnar died I was given a reward of 500 coins. And the quest was successfully completed.

How to Reproduce:
-

Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Quest "Family Feud", village Skorin.

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Version:
b1.4.1

Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1070
CPU: Intel Core i5-4670
RAM: 8gb (4+4, dual chanel mode)
Motherboard: Asus Z87-K
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 860 Evo 250GB

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

There are 15 different saves of my character available. This quest was made almost at the very beginning. I also want to add, I use an unofficial translation into Russian, but this is unlikely to somehow affect.

Back
Top Bottom