Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Most of problems mentioned above (snowballing, food shortage, lots of hostile actions) is mostly related 1.4.1 has 3x more wars compared to 1.3 / 1.4.0 (Especially if problem is new or be more problematic in 1.4.1). We reported this. As you know currently there are new developments in war peace systems, so until it is balanced side effects can happen.
Thanks for the info. We do understand this and i am sure many of us put things up hare Just to let you no what we are finding.

Hi, the update sounds great but since this patch i cant log in. I have reinvstalled the game without mods, but no way into the game :/.
I use a nvidia GTX 1080 with current patches. Can someone help me?

Thanks for this. Of course thats good even same things reported twice or triple its good you report it again. This show us this problem is more important and common. So thanks for all feedbacks.
And thank you for being an active developer at the forums. I bet it means a lot for most of us to get in touch with developers.

I'm not sure if this is new for 1.4.1 or i just never encounter them before. But some lords have insane swing speeds as their 2 handed or 2 handed levels are at 250+. Like I'm for a challenging fight and i like elite units to be tough, but like i said, their swing speeds are ridiculous. These are lords i've fought against in the tournaments in stugia and battania.

I would like to put that the game has a very tough curve from swinging like a 4 year old at T-ball practice, to becoming an anime samurai that swings at the speed of light. I would recommend that swing speeds scaled less with skill level, (just reduced), and damage and handling we're the major things that passive level building rewarded.

I'm not sure if this is new for 1.4.1 or i just never encounter them before. But some lords have insane swing speeds as their 2 handed or 2 handed levels are at 250+. Like I'm for a challenging fight and i like elite units to be tough, but like i said, their swing speeds are ridiculous. These are lords i've fought against in the tournaments in stugia and battania.

I would like to put that the game has a very tough curve from swinging like a 4 year old at T-ball practice, to becoming an anime samurai that swings at the speed of light. I would recommend that swing speeds scaled less with skill level, (just reduced), and damage and handling we're the major things that passive level building rewarded.
The new 250 perks for 1h and 2h weapons are bugged and give ridiculous attack speed, I'm pretty sure they misplaced a decimal place again.

The new 250 perks for 1h and 2h weapons are bugged and give ridiculous attack speed, I'm pretty sure they misplaced a decimal place again.
Yea, I'm looking thru the other lords (non-battania and non-stugia) and it's really a toss up. some lords have reasonable stats. some lords have super weak stats. and then yup some lords are gods among men.

Most of problems mentioned above (snowballing, food shortage, lots of hostile actions) is mostly related 1.4.1 has 3x more wars compared to 1.3 / 1.4.0 (Especially if problem is new or be more problematic in 1.4.1). We reported this. As you know currently there are new developments in war peace systems, so until it is balanced side effects can happen.

I know you were for keeping the truce. So don´t get me wrong. You are also like the only one communicating with us here what I really appreciate a lot! So thanks to you!

But do the other devs even play the game? They should have known too, that it is a very bad idea to remove the truce system without another system replacing it.

The truce system "worked" and it was fun to play, now it´s just random wars all over the place again :sad:

I know you were for keeping the truce. So don´t get me wrong. You are also like the only one communicating with us here what I really appreciate a lot! So thanks to you!

But do the other devs even play the game? They should have known too, that it is a very bad idea to remove the truce system without another system replacing it.

The truce system "worked" and it was fun to play, now it´s just random wars all over the place again :sad:
The truce is working in 1.4 .. thats why we have a bata 1.41 they added new stuff that could have changed the settings for the truce and its only when they send the bata out that it gets found so they can then work on it . to make them work together right. It will all be done before 1.41 gos live..

Again, this isnt the time when they do that. That may come when they drop the new beta, but the hotfixes (assuming that is what this is based off their historical schedule) are about cleaning up what is already there so it can be moved to the main branch. Introducing new content creates new bugs which delays this transfer.

Yes, I think same with you. I prefer keeping 25 days truce period until replacement is ready. You should wait maybe 3 days maybe 1 week until replacement is ready and working fine. I have less info about when it will be ready. Now I work on Campaign AI developments and have less info about that stuff.

This is a good point. Maybe some of the devs had an idea of how they want us to play the game (fight, fight, fight). There is a wealth of cool npcs and beautiful towns, so many opportunities for content that can offer more than being a battle simulator.

I have to be realistic though. Ultimately, I am glad to hear from them!

Hopefully they are not at crunch time game development. I don't want this! Enjoy the development!

Last edited:
Yes, I think same with you. I prefer keeping 25 days truce period until replacement is ready. You should wait maybe 3 days maybe 1 week until replacement is ready and working fine. I have less info about when it will be ready. Now I work on Campaign AI developments and have less info about that stuff.

As a member of hating constant wars club, the replacement as we talking about like configurable truce contract between 2 kingdoms or someting? Is there any little info about that? That would be awesome. Also thanks for communicating with us such a cool dev right there :smile:

As a member of hating constant wars club, the replacement as we talking about like configurable truce contract between 2 kingdoms or someting? Is there any little info about that? That would be awesome. Also thanks for communicating with us such a cool dev right there :smile:

Yes there will be truce contract between 2 kingdoms and each day there will be payment for this contract. So breaking truce will not be logical for stronger kingdom because they will lose daily truce payment. Thats all I know.

Holy moly... thats the best news i've heard since the latest update. I'm sure %99 of the community will like this new system. I can't be even mad about losing 25 day truce anymore ^^ Much more realistic system right there.Thanks for info again mexxico.

Back
Top Bottom