Why Do Villages Buy Junk?

Users who are viewing this thread

froggyluv

Grandmaster Knight
Meaning why do villages who are usually hard up for money buy whatever junk you throw at them? If a village has 1000 Gold -and i show up with my fresh battle loot of 5 Pairs of Leather Peacock Boots and nine Turbans of the Sheik why would this village have any interest in investing their total village wealth on these? Surely it cant be that hard to have villages only accept items that they themselves can sell/profit on or else seriously lowball the player giving meager 2-3 gold pieces for a 40 gold piece hat

Meaning why do villages who are usually hard up for money buy whatever junk you throw at them? If a village has 1000 Gold -and i show up with my fresh battle loot of 5 Pairs of Leather Peacock Boots and nine Turbans of the Sheik why would this village have any interest in investing their total village wealth on these? Surely it cant be that hard to have villages only accept items that they themselves can sell/profit on or else seriously lowball the player giving meager 2-3 gold pieces for a 40 gold piece hat
They bought at half price. Have you never bothered to check price differences? You got grifted by some dumb villager who doubled his money.

cuz ph4t lw3tz dude

Seriously though, it makes no sense and needs to change. The economy is nonsensical and nonfunctional as long as TaleWorld thinks selling junk and hoboslaying are integral parts of the game.

This is a very strange complaint... I think what more interesting is that I seem to have changed production in one of the villages from horses to loot... Been several months now - and each time I visit, they still have my loot laying around, but no cash or horses...

Back
Top Bottom