World Map Stutter

Users who are viewing this thread

trio1989

Recruit
hey anyone out there know of a fix for stutter on world map? my pc specs are cpu- I7-9700k @ 5ghz, gpu- Asus strix 2080s OC ram-32gb 3200mhz hdd- corsair m510 nvme 980gb

Which version are you using? I had this problem on 1.3, 1.3.1, and 1.4 beta. The stable 1.4 and beta 1.4.1 seemed to fix the issue for me.

1.4.1 helped with the severe stutter I was having on the world map. However, the game is not fully optimized, so when the AI gets active we should all expect some degree of performance issues regardless of rig.

I have a brand new computer and I still struggle with world map stutter, sometimes so severe its virtually unplayable. At that point I cut back on some mods and it helped, but didn't solve the issue.

im using 1.4.1 its just really annoying more than anything can keep 60fps at 4k no stutter in a large battle but world map is really stuttery especially when i increase speed

im using 1.4.1 its just really annoying more than anything can keep 60fps at 4k no stutter in a large battle but world map is really stuttery especially when i increase speed

Another thing you can try is going into your bannerlord folder and running the game from the Native.exe instead of the bannerlord.exe There is a third party launcher on the nexus that makes switchingbetween the two very easy.

ive been doing lots of trials and ive pin pointed the issue basically my gpu usage fluctuates rapidly from 99% to 40-60 then back up again in quick succession which causes massive sudden fps drops any ideas on fixing this? it only happens on bannerlord world map and on no other game or in bannerlord battles

Back
Top Bottom