<a href="https://sm.ms/image/P5oXQaezLDIk3YN" target="_blank">
<a href="https://sm.ms/image/69geiDGIlX1WdYq" target="_blank">

<a href="https://sm.ms/image/UetOcp7jfirQDIN" target="_blank">
<a href="https://sm.ms/image/7vu6sx2Z8fGA4mh" target="_blank">
<a href="https://sm.ms/image/qtbA1Ra2ZYwenCr" target="_blank">
<a href="https://sm.ms/image/bsAiauZdWlmxRT9" target="_blank">
<a href="https://sm.ms/image/V94gB61UezqMK5Q" target="_blank">

<a href="https://sm.ms/image/T762k5Gr9mohLEM" target="_blank">
These pictures are from the post that Chinese players report improper remarks to the administrator of China Forum

These "players" with insulting IDs are usually at a low level and deliberately provoke trouble

Are these players here to play games? No, they just want to destroy the environment of the game. They disturb the Chinese players who really want to play the game. After angering them, they take the screenshots that are good for them and get this forum as evidence
I can only count two separate players you have included here, again this post is not about specific players' behaviors, and either way, just provoking/trolling someone on a server should not be bannable unless they are using such overtly racist language. Funny how you post just two accounts doing wrong to seemingly justify the blanket banning of anything that makes chinese players unhappy. This type of toxicity is in every single online community, and being from China doesn't give a special shield to avoid it. I can point to anecdotes about chinese players calling me a fat american pig too many times to count, but I won't because it is not relevant to the actual issue here: TW's ban policies and "good faith" in power hungry moderators. In the cases you have shown, a simple chat restriction would solve the issues, unless players are intentionally killing their teammates or etc. Being banned for 10 years for calling someone a name in a video game is unacceptable and literally model's China's no tolerance policies. That is why we speak out.

Edit: Clarification, I now see at least three different names seeming racist in the pics above. Wanted to clarify so people understand I am not dismissing this man's points.

I can only count two separate players you have included here, again this post is not about specific players' behaviors, and either way, just provoking/trolling someone on a server should not be bannable unless they are using such overtly racist language. Funny how you post just two accounts doing wrong to seemingly justify the blanket banning of anything that makes chinese players unhappy. This type of toxicity is in every single online community, and being from China doesn't give a special shield to avoid it. I can point to anecdotes about chinese players calling me a fat american pig too many times to count, but I won't because it is not relevant to the actual issue here: TW's ban policies and "good faith" in power hungry moderators. In the cases you have shown, a simple chat restriction would solve the issues, unless players are intentionally killing their teammates or etc. Being banned for 10 years for calling someone a name in a video game is unacceptable and literally model's China's no tolerance policies. That is why we speak out.

Edit: Clarification, I now see at least three different names seeming racist in the pics above. Wanted to clarify so people understand I am not dismissing this man's points.
If you like, click this link to see that most of the comments reported by Chinese players are related to racism, rather than "a small part" as you say

In addition, if you have the chance, you can come to China to play and feel the real China. As an ancient country with a history of 5000 years, we are not as evil as you think.
We have the same freedom of speech. We don't lack critics on the Internet. People don't go to jail for using Winnie the Pooh. Of course, we have shortcomings, but we are making progress.

TW have admitted that the 10-year bans were a mistake. There is no point in using that as a point of argument anymore.
the user named "wuhan ccp virus" got another 10 years banned again at may 17th
thats why we are here again
215c982b1a4e19c297ed7e2eedfcebec.JPG

10 years ban with no transparency is not acceptable.
I appreciate TW admitted their mistakes but dont forget though the previous bans were reduced, some of them still got banned for like a week.

There are 2 big issues on this topic i highly concerned.

1. Transparency

TW never clarify how the cooperation-ship with the Chinese forum is after these issues happened.
I know the Chinese language for the game is mostly contributed by them.
However, how the Chinese forum report player's behavior issues to TW?
How the "report" from China handled by TW? (since they dont know Chinese)
The story-line told us so far was-they report, TW ban. There was no investigation, no transparency, so automatic.
Besides, it seems the "new system" is not good enough or not implemented otherwise the same account wont got banned again and this thread wont exist.(sure there is possibility that he really used cheat, but i highly doubt that.)

2. Power abusing

As far as I know, the Chinese forum accepted and processed reports with only a screenshot of the account name as evidences.
They reporting as "cheating" in order to let TW banning them 10 years(life time ban) just because some of their ingame name are not political right in China e.g " Winnie happy organization","punch Trump, Kick Xi". You may say some are racist but the two i mentioned are clearly not and still got 10 years banned. And I know TW have already stated that there is no political ban.

But what i concerning is the Chinese forum obviously abusing the trust TW granted, by intentionally reporting accounts they want to ban as "cheating".
After TW noticed this farce happened, the Chinese forum hided the replies on the report thread(but still processing) which made all things more foggy, more unacceptable, more anxious.
This is a huge problem and so huge that the Chinese forum dare to claim they have got permission to access all server and accept report on Political ID.(they already deleted the statements)

What will TW do to prevent this happening again?

An official statement is needed on these issues from TW, clarifying what they have got on this and what they are gonna do.

off topic. FYI, CCP only established like 70 years. the 5000 years history seems nothing related.
off topic2. and i know a Chinese baritone, his Chinese TikTok account got banned just because he looks like president Xi and got reported by others.(although he already submitted identification like 3 times)

10 years ban with no transparency is not acceptable.
I appreciate TW admitted their mistakes but dont forget though the previous bans were reduced, some of them still got banned for like a week.

There are 2 big issues on this topic i highly concerned.

1. Transparency

TW never clarify how the cooperation-ship with the Chinese forum is after these issues happened.
I know the Chinese language for the game is mostly contributed by them.
However, how the Chinese forum report player's behavior issues to TW?
How the "report" from China handled by TW? (since they dont know Chinese)
The story-line told us so far was-they report, TW ban. There was no investigation, no transparency, so automatic.
Besides, it seems the "new system" is not good enough or not implemented otherwise the same account wont got banned again and this thread wont exist.(sure there is possibility that he really used cheat, but i highly doubt that.)

2. Power abusing

As far as I know, the Chinese forum accepted and processed reports with only a screenshot of the account name as evidences.
They reporting as "cheating" in order to let TW banning them 10 years(life time ban) just because some of their ingame name are not political right in China e.g " Winnie happy organization","punch Trump, Kick Xi". You may say some are racist but the two i mentioned are clearly not and still got 10 years banned. And I know TW have already stated that there is no political ban.

But what i concerning is the Chinese forum obviously abusing the trust TW granted, by intentionally reporting accounts they want to ban as "cheating".
After TW noticed this farce happened, the Chinese forum hided the replies on the report thread(but still processing) which made all things more foggy, more unacceptable, more anxious.
This is a huge problem and so huge that the Chinese forum dare to claim they have got permission to access all server and accept report on Political ID.(they already deleted the statements)

What will TW do to prevent this happening again?

An official statement is needed on these issues from TW, clarifying what they have got on this and what they are gonna do.

off topic. FYI, CCP only established like 70 years. the 5000 years history seems nothing related.
off topic2. and i know a Chinese baritone, his Chinese TikTok account got banned just because he looks like president Xi and got reported by others.(although he already submitted identification like 3 times)
All of this post. Politics and trolling aside, I'm sure no one wants those in the game, this looks like a massive abuse of trust and abuse of power. And I think we'd all like to hear how this will be handled in the future, since it seems that this trust has been misplaced.
This behaviour wasn't reported as trolling, racism, spamming or harassment, but as cheating. And that's the biggest issue.

The 10 year ban is the whole point of the argument. Again the issue is of transparency and the same user who was banned before claims to have been banned again. I'm not saying every ban is illegitimate but its obvious TW has not provided any evidence other than statements. The 10+ year number is absolutely still relevant, in fact its pretty much the basis of the whole issue, the fact that the 10+ year bans were admitted to be a mistake yet we have no idea of plans to be implemented to fix that, or if they have already been implemented and we have no idea.

Sorry Orion, but you are wrong here, unless you have some information you have not shared yet and in that case I would love to know about it.
K, so you didn't read the statement Callum made in the first thread like this where he said all of those bans were reduced in length to days, not years. What do you want, a screenshot of their ban list? Statements are all you can hope to get, and you aren't entitled to those, either. The report system & vetting criteria are still being determined. Put your pitchfork away and just wait for answers with the rest of us.

He also clearly stated that the only people who have access to issue bans are employees of TaleWorlds, which means no-one from any community, be it this one, the main Chinese community, reddit, or any other, have any actual capacity to issue any bans. Deliberately spreading misinformation isn't allowed. No-one except TaleWorlds can issue bans.

K, so you didn't read the statement Callum made in the first thread like this where he said all of those bans were reduced in length to days, not years. What do you want, a screenshot of their ban list? Statements are all you can hope to get, and you aren't entitled to those, either. The report system & vetting criteria are still being determined. Put your pitchfork away and just wait for answers with the rest of us.

He also clearly stated that the only people who have access to issue bans are employees of TaleWorlds, which means no-one from any community, be it this one, the main Chinese community, reddit, or any other, have any actual capacity to issue any bans. Deliberately spreading misinformation isn't allowed. No-one except TaleWorlds can issue bans.

So how you explain the first Taiwan players get banned 10 years again??

So how you explain the first Taiwan players get banned 10 years again??

Setting all the rest aside, I haven't even seen any real evidence that this happened again on May 17 as stated by some people on this thread myself. I see a Steam review saying that this happened on May 17 (or rather the user stating that they found out on May 17), but I would hardly call that proof. The screenshot itself does not have a date of when the ban occurred unless I am missing something.

Setting all the rest aside, I haven't even seen any real evidence that this happened again on May 17 as stated by some people on this thread myself. I see a Steam review saying that this happened on May 17 (or rather the user stating that they found out on May 17), but I would hardly call that proof. The screenshot itself does not have a date of when the ban occurred unless I am missing something.

not here to ask question nor answer question but you need evidence and i have it so there you go
TW never tell nor show you when you got banned so you need to ask TW about it
So if you insist that i am using photoshop then so be it

ID is nomal1992
TW only needs to do is show the evidence of me cheating that all:smile:
The reason why they are not doing so is because either they don't have tool to get the log,or it's because I didn't cheat at all

dont reply nor ask question I wont answer

So tired about TW keeps lying
Time to go back to real life

Last edited:

not here to ask question nor answer question but you need evidence and i have it so there you go
TW never tell nor show you when you got banned so you need to ask TW about it
So if you insist that i am using photoshop then so be it

ID is :nomal1992
TW only needs to do is show the evidence of me cheating that all:smile:

dont reply nor ask question I wont answer

So tired about TW keeps lying
Time to go back to real life

Right. I am sorry you are upset but this also isn't evidence that the ban occurred on that day. Also I never mentioned photoshop.

I think what he is trying to say is that it happened again after Callum reduced the bans in question. If true it means taleworlds just kept trusting those same people for bans

Right. I am sorry you are upset but this also isn't evidence that the ban occurred on that day. Also I never mentioned photoshop.
The first ban did reduced in days to 10 May 2020, but the same account was banned 10 years again to 12 May 2030.
First ban is inappropriate behavior and the second one is cheat involvement. Two bans, same account.
Maybe he might really used cheat, but i highly doubt that.

Please be noted that not we who flaming the Chinese forum have permission to access all server and accept report on Political ID.
Its the Chinese forum admin themselves claiming they have the rights, which we all already known thats not true after Callum explain in previous thread.
The Chinese forum admin deleted those statements only after the Devs noticed this issue and THAT is the problem.

And by saying Chinese forum, im not talking about the Chinese community, not reddit not twitter,
i always talking about "THE FORUM" bbs.mountblade.com.cn.
Chinese people reporting others who outside China in a "report thread" on this website, and people really got banned.

we all know TW is the only one who have the right to ban people. But the problem is "where and how" TW's information came from.
From first Callum explanation, they received report as "cheating", they trusted, they banned.
And obviously the Devs just got mislead by the Chinese forum's report from the start. (ID to cheating)
If the Devs really investigated before banning, these kinds of thread wont exist.
i know it is difficult for the Devs to handle this situation since they dont know Chinese.
But this trust just got abused by the Chinese forum.<--thats my main concern

Posting the same thread over and over to make a vague demand of Taleworlds to give "answers" when they've already stated they're looking into it and will resolve the issue seems pretty counterproductive.

It's also very hard to take seriously when you name the thread "CCP" and the Chinese community (and then, only the fraction that can both speak English and sees a reason to interact in these threads) can provide screenshots of messages and usernames bad enough that one would hope they would result in similar action in any other region.

Orion quit trying to save face, its obvious they don;t have a ****ing system and that Callum's laughable response does nothing to prove TW trustworthy. That same "response" is the whole reason we are still talking about this bud. They promised changes and we haven't seen anything. I think its pretty laughable that you believe the devs don't owe us an explanation, to the playerbase that supports this damn game, the base that bought it in early access to support the devs, who have left us hanging, so in short, yes we are entitled to a ****ing response that details how they ****ed up and what they are doing to change tha, PERIOD.

Posting the same thread over and over to make a vague demand of Taleworlds to give "answers" when they've already stated they're looking into it and will resolve the issue seems pretty counterproductive.

It's also very hard to take seriously when you name the thread "CCP" and the Chinese community (and then, only the fraction that can both speak English and sees a reason to interact in these threads) can provide screenshots of messages and usernames bad enough that one would hope they would result in similar action in any other region.

People posting same thread again because the same guy got banned again after the Devs already intervened.
Devs reduced the ban, he got banned 10 years again.
As far as we already known, TW wont ban people for Politics issues.
If he really cheating, just provide some evidence maybe?

Besides, can i have a reason from the forum Mods on why user "upsetuser" cannot reply on this thread? Since he is the account owner who got banned twice which we are discussing for.
His attitude maybe bad but it is understandable. He just got banned 10 years with no explanation, again
if the first ban is by mistake, it is reasonable for him to ask for an explanation this time.

People got banned in east asia server, not China server. You may able to accept censorship but there are people cannot.
yes, naming as "Chinawuhanccpvirus" may such a jerk but thats not a reason for receiving a 10 years ban. Twice
Not to mention someone named "winnie happy organization" also got a 10 years ban before
with only a screenshot of the name as evidence reported on the Chinese forum. (may already reduced but a ban is still a ban)
Will i get a 10 years ban just only because my ingame name is "winnie happy organization" outside east asia server?
Surely not. But it happened in east asia server before, is that bad enough for you to banning 10 years?
It is ridiculous for me who live in a region outside China.

What we want is an official statement on these issues from TW, clarifying what they have got on this and what they are gonna do.

Someone contact PCGamer, we got a good scandal here, the CCP is the enemy of all (rational, non-communist) people.
If it gets to that maybe, but I would rather prefer to see what the devs are able to come up with first, there is no reason to start a hate mob in the mainstream media when we are able to come here and interact with devs and mods to try and get answers. If they continuously refuse to give us clarification then feel free to do so, but I understand new systems do take time to create and implement, so I am okay with waiting for a legitimate response first before I go dev hating all over the internet. As I've said, I love this game and really am happy for the game updates the devs have been pushing out and thus I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for a bit in regards to updating us on the issue, but that does not mean I won't keep asking about it or want to see those plans ASAP

Besides, can i have a reason from the forum Mods on why user "upsetuser" cannot reply on this thread? Since he is the account owner who got banned twice which we are discussing for.
His attitude maybe bad but it is understandable.
Simple: he never was. There are no warnings, actions, or reply bans associated with his account from any time. He even posted in this thread right before someone else posted a bogus screenshot saying he couldn't post here.

Orion quit trying to save face, its obvious they don;t have a ****ing system and that Callum's laughable response does nothing to prove TW trustworthy. That same "response" is the whole reason we are still talking about this bud. They promised changes and we haven't seen anything. I think its pretty laughable that you believe the devs don't owe us an explanation, to the playerbase that supports this damn game, the base that bought it in early access to support the devs, who have left us hanging, so in short, yes we are entitled to a ****ing response that details how they ****ed up and what they are doing to change tha, PERIOD.
I really don't care what you think about TW. We are entitled to a license to play the game, but TW (and pretty much every studio/publisher in the world) reserves the right to revoke access to multiplayer at any time for any reason they see fit. It's a private company with none of the legal obligations of a public service or institution. You are not entitled to anything else. Maybe you should look up what entitled actually means.

"I don't care what you think about TW." POINT TAKEN. I'm sure the dev's would love to agree with that statement...

It is from a neutral perspective really not that important what your personal opinion is to any particular person. Orion pointed out the facts, but as you can possibly tell it's not exactly endorsing the approach. If you are discontent with the current situation, you really shouldn't be disgruntled when someone points out what that situation looks like. Must there be a proper response, sooner rather than later that prohibits faulty bans: No. Should there be one? Yes. Changing the system and clearing up on the reports takes up time though, since you really don't want to rush out a solution that isn't one. You can keep asking about it and in many things that's a fairly good idea, but don't take your expectations as the norm everyone needs to follow, it's almost certain your expectations won't be met one way or the other.
For now all of us can just sit and wait, and arguably a few days or even a few weeks are time spans that might be okay if the presented solution after that time is worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom