SP - General Improving Fiefs - Improving Single Player Experience

Users who are viewing this thread

In this game you usually improve relations with your fief or city, in order to recruit more and better troops without the need of training them.

From a game point of view, I think it's also the main reason why you don't give the possibility to recruit Garrison directly from City or Castle, if you want more troops? You need to have better relations with the people who count in the world.

Otherwise would be pointless to improve relation with the fiefs or cities, spending time doing quest for them. If I can recruit 50 or 100 troops from a place of any level I want, there would be less way game.

But actually as you can see i am 800+ days inside a game, and in 800+ days not a single mission spawned for this fief( and many others).
And it become quite a burden experience as you have a fief that it's useless and doesn't allow you to recruit troop. Of course you make me waste( and not invest time) going around to city if a city or a fief offers quest, without making me seeing it from the world map ( not even with more scount abilities), but from my point of view, I think it's gamey, and it even could be considered a bug the fact that in 800 days they don't have a problem that I can help them to resolve.

My proposal then it's to allow the player to spend INFLUENCE or MONEY, or even BOTH together in order to increase relations with the city elder/landowner/headman or whatever you want.
Or another way would be if you trade with the village ( a resource that they need and that somewhere tells to you), you increase relations with them
Or if they make a big profit, you raise relations with them( Like in the older M&B)

In this way, also the player who don't love to fight or do quest, could be able to improve relations with the fief directly.( like some perks suggest you could do).

or if you don't agree with this, at least make spawn more missiosn, or add a counter that if you visited a village and they didn't had any quest, after X days they will make one spawn. even a year time, would be not 0.

Thanks

What do you think guys?

In this game you usually improve relations with your fief or city, in order to recruit more and better troops without the need of training them.

From a game point of view, I think it's also the main reason why you don't give the possibility to recruit Garrison directly from City or Castle, if you want more troops? You need to have better relations with the people who count in the world.

Otherwise would be pointless to improve relation with the fiefs or cities, spending time doing quest for them. If I can recruit 50 or 100 troops from a place of any level I want, there would be less way game.

But actually as you can see i am 800+ days inside a game, and in 800+ days not a single mission spawned for this fief( and many others).
And it become quite a burden experience as you have a fief that it's useless and doesn't allow you to recruit troop. Of course you make me waste( and not invest time) going around to city if a city or a fief offers quest, without making me seeing it from the world map ( not even with more scount abilities), but from my point of view, I think it's gamey, and it even could be considered a bug the fact that in 800 days they don't have a problem that I can help them to resolve.

My proposal then it's to allow the player to spend INFLUENCE or MONEY, or even BOTH together in order to increase relations with the city elder/landowner/headman or whatever you want.
Or another way would be if you trade with the village ( a resource that they need and that somewhere tells to you), you increase relations with them
Or if they make a big profit, you raise relations with them( Like in the older M&B)

In this way, also the player who don't love to fight or do quest, could be able to improve relations with the fief directly.( like some perks suggest you could do).

or if you don't agree with this, at least make spawn more missiosn, or add a counter that if you visited a village and they didn't had any quest, after X days they will make one spawn. even a year time, would be not 0.

Thanks

What do you think guys?

I'm all for more varied ways of increasing relations with villages. Having a way to use influence and/or denars for some specific quest, project or help that the village needs could be good.

I like the idea of providing a regional village what it lacks, but I think it should be tied into a quest or as a gift to the village, not selling it to them. Exception to the rule would of course be some highly costly and specific item needed - say 10 War Horses or 10 Elite Infantry, or something.

I'm all for more varied ways of increasing relations with villages. Having a way to use influence and/or denars for some specific quest, project or help that the village needs could be good.

I like the idea of providing a regional village what it lacks, but I think it should be tied into a quest or as a gift to the village, not selling it to them. Exception to the rule would of course be some highly costly and specific item needed - say 10 War Horses or 10 Elite Infantry, or something.

Okay maybe you should be able to add more garrison, or gift a structure ( paying that) to increase the hearts/prosperity of that place.

But the fact it's like.. if you tied that to a mission or quest.. and there is no mission spawning, because they system/game doesn't spawn mission in that place for no reason at all,you will not be able to always do.

I mean for me it'skinda an issue that villages that maybe could be important to me having a landlord with more than 200 in power, don't give me any mission, so i am not able to recruit from them elite troops.

Okay maybe you should be able to add more garrison, or gift a structure ( paying that) to increase the hearts/prosperity of that place.

But the fact it's like.. if you tied that to a mission or quest.. and there is no mission spawning, because they system/game doesn't spawn mission in that place for no reason at all,you will not be able to always do.

I mean for me it'skinda an issue that villages that maybe could be important to me having a landlord with more than 200 in power, don't give me any mission, so i am not able to recruit from them elite troops.

Well of course. The idea when talking about any suggestion, or about the game in general, is that things and mechanics (quests spawning) would function. It is very important however as you have to bring up the issue that is at hand right now - that the quests aren't spawning properly.

Back
Top Bottom