Duel Server Information

Users who are viewing this thread

As an old school warband duel player, I would love it if we could have our health restored. Sucks winning so many duels after only taking a hit or two just to be one shot by someone in a following duel.

Could we please get some dummies or static npcs with infinite health in the back of the map (behind the pit, on the upper area) so we can effectively test movement + swing damage bonuses and practice throwables by observing the trays? @AVRC

It doesn't even look like he's outright trolling it looks like he has no idea what the **** is going on.

How dense do ya have to be.
he knows what is going on he has 170 hours in bannerlord right now plus he has a beta badge I know it doesn't mean anything but, he was typing that he doesn't care about the duel rules he will still RDM, he was on the server for 5+ hours yesterday just RDMing everyone.

@Callum @Orion

While playing the game with our clan members, the players named Sven and ravioli attacked everyone who played the game and made Random, the time of the event was like 21.45.

7pVPEy.jpg
20200516215121_1.jpg

I witnessed the same event, he repeated more than once. As a last resort, people started to follow him. Because while he shouldn't disturb anyone, he constantly attacks and doesn't stop this movement.

It's pretty bad when one guy can run rampant for 6+ hours and completely ruins the game mode for everyone else. Like if you're not going to admin your servers, delegate and enable admins.

Here is another issue, duel servers seem to be overspawning. Its bad when there's not many people on a duel server and the groups are split even further:

MYKJkmf.jpg

Edit: Shortly after this, servers seem to have gone down.

Last edited:
Restoring health after a kill would be amazing.
The map has a little area behind the orchards, if that area would be extended there could be more room for cavalry duels that won't interfere with the melees.
Would it be possible to have some sort of weapon rack in the map where you can grab whatever you want?
This

Back
Top Bottom