Has anything changed with AI army comp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Has this improved at all?
Gt3pG2c.jpg

Just count all t5 troops. I am sure i missed someone.

No the problem you describe in OP is still present, lords go to war with recruits and make blob armies to endlessly try to siege stuff. They don't do anything else ever.
They do on paper get a few better troops and money and successful (winning battles) lords will upgrade over time.
This mostly translates to Vlandia and Khuzait town owning lords having nice warbands by mid game but most lords still joining armies with recruits.
As far as how much land they take in current builds.... idduno it seemed slowed down somewhat in beta 1.4 but in 1.4.1 beta everyone is at war with 2-4 main factions...... it doesn't seem be hurting the Vlandia and Khuzaits but maybe in the long run it will help..... it's not good for the player though, if they're a vassal anyways.

Appreciate the replies; seems to be a bit mixed. The one in Maximum997's screenshot looks strong, but maybe it isn't very common? I may check it out for myself; just a little nervous I'll get burned out on the game before it's really running smooth. Already got about 75-80 hours in it...

Appreciate the replies; seems to be a bit mixed. The one in Maximum997's screenshot looks strong, but maybe it isn't very common? I may check it out for myself; just a little nervous I'll get burned out on the game before it's really running smooth. Already got about 75-80 hours in it...
Max should defeat Mochung's army and then see what kind of army he comes back with to get an accurate idea of this issue.
There's no question that lords build up over time if they have money and aren't defeated.

I think it's a little better than it was a couple patches ago. Probably enough that you should have another try to see what you think yourself.

By no means am I suggesting that the situation is completely fixed and TW doesn't need to do any more on this.

Max should defeat Mochung's army and then see what kind of army he comes back with to get an accurate idea of this issue.
There's no question that lords build up over time if they have money and aren't defeated.
It is simple. I will explain
Lords spawn with some number of troops (10% of max party size). Then they recruit a lot of new troops. And then this troops became more and more expirienced due to XP cheat (you can call it trainer skill) of AI lords. So right after defeat new army will be full of recruits. But if you leave them alone for a while, they will become elie doomstack.

Back
Top Bottom