Users who are viewing this thread

I noticed that if you get off the horse and there is a danger nearby or he gets hurt, he runs away and disappears. I think he should not run too far and he should come back with a whistle. For example, if he receives damage he could get mad (ramp), but he won't run away.

Merged with Riding Perk Suggestion: "Horse Whisperer" (Aka: Horse Whistle) by Rycon Caldestan, its OP starts here

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus +100
I do so hope tale worlds implements a system for this later in early access. Many a times have I dismounted to pick up arrows or weapons and an archer has hit my noble steed thus making it gallop off into the sunset; this resulting in my death. xD

Regards.
Unit_3397

I absolutely agree with you. This is an important QOL feature missing from the game. It was implemented in Warband wasn't it?

Plus +100
I do so hope tale worlds implements a system for this later in early access. Many a times have I dismounted to pick up arrows or weapons and an archer has hit my noble steed thus making it gallop off into the sunset; this resulting in my death. xD

Regards.
Unit_3397
Well thats what you get for being a dirty horse archer lol never a worry with sword and lance :smile:
+1 Though as it makes sense war horses were very well trained.

In Viking Conquest, once you get 4 points in Riding, you can press H to call your horse to you (if it is alive..)

This could make for a cool perk.
Wow, nice! Maybe I found the stand alone mod ?

Calling your horse seems like such an obvious feature now that you mention it. It should probably be locked as an early horse-riding perk because it has a lot of utility for some units/character builds while feeling out of place amongst others. Fantastic quality of life feedback.

The thing with them running when hit is reasonable enough and a fairly good mechanic, but I like the idea of being able to call your horse (as in the one you rode in on) back, but don't think it should work on any other horses.

Back
Top Bottom