Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Users who are viewing this thread

I've mistaken the name, yes I mean the bastard sword. I thought the stats are normal for 1H so i usually pick that up. I rarely play oathsworn so that's why I've mistaken the name. I prefer fiann or wildling.
the bs has worse stats than the longsword which you get from the lighter shield perk (speed, dmg) for a tiny bit more range which you dont really need.

the bs has worse stats than the longsword which you get from the lighter shield perk (speed, dmg) for a bit more range which you dont really need.

I will pick up the lighter shield and give it a spin, to see how it feels in general both in movement/swing sync.

the acceleration doesnt hold true for all units aswell, do you feel any difference between oathsworn and the rest?

I didn't realise this, I hadn't paid attention but lots of things feel off depending on class and equipment. Will pay more attention. The differences in combat speed are so odd, don't see why that is a thing at all.

I didn't realise this, I hadn't paid attention but lots of things feel off depending on class and equipment. Will pay more attention. The differences in combat speed are so odd, don't see why that is a thing at all.
Yeah, we are currently going over those.

Kicking doesn't have to be only defensive it can also be agressive. The fact that you can abuse the kick so much is because of the bad movements in the game, especially the S-key making you move too slow. If Bannerlord had the same movements than warband this would be almost impossible to do. Though I must say that it's a good way to finish a fight quickly. Hope we'll get movements improvement soon.

Yeah I think it's fine that kick can be used to punish shielders but it needs a counter, currently you can't jump it, you can't hold on the opponent and attack before the kick lands (due to instant kick and attack delay on holds), and you can't move away without outright turning and running. Improve movement and slightly delay the kick imo.

Yeah I think it's fine that kick can be used to punish shielders but it needs a counter, currently you can't jump it, you can't hold on the opponent and attack before the kick lands (due to instant kick and attack delay on holds), and you can't move away without outright turning and running. Improve movement and slightly delay the kick imo.

@Younes123 pointed it out a long time ago to me that the kicks trigger the stun on every body part they touch (so, if you kick someone's hand or even their foot while they're kicking, they will get stunned). An easy fix would be to allow just the stomach/torso to be the singular trigger for the kick stun.

?? not like it matters that much does it, there are people with 1500h or 2000h in bannerlord alone...

people already played multiple classes in warband and bannerlord is far easier to get into them. (not to mention most people are already experienced in all 3 classes to some degree) But playin multiple different ones should be a good thing by design, just need to get the horses (armor and hp) and bows(dmg and bit accuracy) balanced out, once heavy infantry is nerfed aswell.

You can easily farm hours by having multiple instances running, but from the 150 legit hours I played Bannerlord the only thing i've noticed that could be improved in Multiplayer combat is the 6 man premade which completely ruins Skirmish for solo q'ers. Either add Voice chat or make sure 6 man premades can't enter the same matches as solo's and duo's.

@AVRC after some in-depth testing, the kick mechanic is totally busted and i'm surprised how people have not noticed. It works with archery and throwing axes in perfect synergy. It's actually semi-broken, holy crap. Do some tests yourself with the team and see it yourself and fix asap.

"..we are also planning social improvements to address in-game trolling and similar problems.."

Just saw this information. Its pretty good in general. But i have some questions.

Team killers or gate blockers in team etc = very bad behaviors, and this need to be prevented in game to not disturb the game. Exactly. I see that. But, i want to prevent enemies from what they are doing/block enemies/make them löse it in any case if possible :twisted:.. Is this trolling accualy? Need punishment for this?

factions by strength in multi player
1-vlandia
2-khuzait
3-Aseria
4-imperial
5-sturgia

10-battania
battania is the worse faction by far and is the weakest in everything except siege where they still weaker than most

1-vlandia
2-khuzait
3-Aseria
4-imperial
5-sturgia

10-battania
battania is the worse faction by far and is the weakest in everything except siege where they still weaker than most
Once again it depends on who you are fighting and what game mode you are playing (except for vlandia cuz its definitely overpowered)

Battania isn't the weakest faction at all. It has good infs good archer and their cav are the worst but still can have some impact. Ranking sturgia on 5th? They have op infs and really good cav.

1-vlandia
2-khuzait
3-Aseria
4-imperial
5-sturgia

10-battania
lol are we playing the same game? we are talking about skirmish aswell not cpt mode...

Another problem with faction balance is that 90% of games are filled with players who have no idea what they're doing. If everyone on your team can hit pilas the relative strength of Empire skyrockets compared to a team that can't, compared to a faction like Sturgia who wont be using many throwing weapons to begin with.

My current ratings for Skirmish:
(Infantry/Ranged/Cav)

Tier A: Vlandia 11pts (3/4/4)
Tier B: Aserai 9pts (2/3/4), Sturgia 9pts (3/2/4)
Tier C: Khuzait 8pts (2/3/3), Empire 8pts (3/2/3)
Tier D: Battania 7pts (3/2/2)

For those of you that play captain:

Tier A: Vlandia 13pts (5/4/4)
Tier B: Aserai 11pts (4/3/4), Sturgia 11pts (5/2/4), Empire 11pts (4/4/3)
Tier C: Khuzait 10pts (3/4/3)
Tier D: Battania 8pts (3/3/2)

sturgia has very good throwing weapons theres a reason why they have the best winrate, because of very strong cav and inf

battania is far better than khuzait and empire... would beat aserai aswell on xauna, their infantry is on par with varyags and they are very forgiving. The empire and khuzait are factions with serious issues... weak infantry, archers, cav in 2/3 categories each, while their 1 strong class isnt exactly the best either.

Tier S: Vlandia, Sturgia
Tier B: Battania
Tier C: Aserai
Tier D: Empire, Khuzait

Last edited:
Fac ranking for skirm

Tier S: Vlandia
Tier A: Sturgia
Tier B: Battania Aserai
Tier C: Khuzait Empire
+1 that works aswell or pretty similar (some factions just got different strengths which varies from map to map)

i feel like archers are kinda meh in the current meta, either they get run down by cav or an angry infantry mob with 100 throwing weapons. They cant kill heavy horses nor are particular good vs heavy inf.

Back
Top Bottom