Duel Server Information

Users who are viewing this thread

I have found the problem but unfortunately it requires a server restart. I will have the fix included in the next server hotfix however I don't know when will that happen. If it takes longer than couple days, I will see if I can have it updated without a restart. This is my fault and I am quite sorry.

I have found the problem but unfortunately it requires a server restart. I will have the fix included in the next server hotfix however I don't know when will that happen. If it takes longer than couple days, I will see if I can have it updated without a restart. This is my fault and I am quite sorry.

Ah ok. Thank you for your hard work.

Seriously though is it possible to change one of the siege servers to a duel server, we usually have 2 sieges up but only 1 populated and the populated one is 50% euro and na players. We don't have matchmaking yet so our player base is moving on, we need something to atleast keep vets interested.

@azakhi there's sometimes an issue (?) where 2 US duel servers spawn and each of them are at partial capacity. Not sure if it's a bug, just thought i'd give you a heads up. Thank you again!

Why EA still has not duel server.
Those who want to practice duel can only go to a corner of the V1.3.0 TDM server map.
Despite this, there are still a lot of people disturbing us with cav/archer.
Oceania has a siege server,EU/NA has duel server,only EA has nothing(not all, at least CN players have suffered racial discrimination from other countries).

China positively is a big market for TaleWorlds. But unlike European or North American players, Chinese and East Asian players are small mass in the TaleWorlds forum. That is why I think TaleWorlds mightn't listen to Asian players' voices directly. Most of the time, it is the Chinese outsourced forum forward Chinese players' opinions to TaleWorlds.
I saw a lot of EU and NA players endeavouring to want a Duel server through the forum that might be the reason.
Perhaps you should post a thread into the Multiplayer section, Steam Community, or Chinese outsourced forum to call Chinese and East Asian players to respond, and it probably works somehow if there is a definite number of requirements.

And probably there is a local Chinese server running by Netease next year what I heard.

Last edited:
China positively is a big market for TaleWorlds. But unlike European or North American players, Chinese and East Asian players are small mass in the TaleWorlds forum. That is why I think TaleWorlds mightn't listen to Asian players' voices directly. Most of the time, it is the Chinese outsourced forum forward Chinese players' opinions to TaleWorlds.
I saw a lot of EU and NA players endeavouring to want a Duel server through the forum that might be the reason.
Perhaps you should post a thread into the Multiplayer section, Steam Community, or Chinese outsourced forum to call Chinese and East Asian players to respond, and it probably works somehow if there is a definite number of requirements.

And probably there is a local Chinese server running by Netease next year what I heard.
Duel is the romance for a man, we really need a Duel server in EA!

could the invisible wall at the fields be moved further back for mounted duels?
I'm aware that mounts are prohibited, however i witnessed them regulary the past view days. Personally I like the idea of mounted or mixed duels. I didn't see any complaints in chat yet so I asume that the majority don't seem to mind. If there was an open field the disturbance would be even less.

could the invisible wall at the fields be moved further back for mounted duels?
I'm aware that mounts are prohibited, however i witnessed them regulary the past view days. Personally I like the idea of mounted or mixed duels. I didn't see any complaints in chat yet so I asume that the majority don't seem to mind. If there was an open field the disturbance would be even less.

Reasoning for banning mounts were due to disturbing others duels, I guess as long as others don't mind and report then it is ok. However it is still risky since someone can report you for some reason, you can also bump into someone without realizing etc.

Thx,i heard a meassage that TW will add seige/duel server in these days.

I heard a message that TW will add duel/seige server in these days.Presumably you told them my request,thank u dude.
BTW PLZ CATCH THE TIME,EA PLAYERS CAN'T WAIT.

Back
Top Bottom