Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, they are working on something big. It's called Bannerlord. Will take some time, don't know if you heard about it? Keeps them pretty busy.
No you're wrong, they've said already that the reason we aren't seeing perks implemented/fixed faster is because they're making big changes to the perk and skill system.
What is it you want? All you people who get defensive about one thing only do it because you only care about one feature and wish TW to ignore the others until your selfish want is finished?
What is it? What do you want that makes you so defensive about people wanting perks?

I wonder why people are so obsessed with perks anyways. :unsure:
The ones we have right now are all boring and barely impact the game, I doubt this will change.
Games that aren't roguelike/-lite never have good perk systems.

Paradox Interactive should drop you as a publisher, the product you are selling (for 45 euros no less!) is not even close to being in early acces. You have the audacity to charge us full price for testing this half-baket game and still you're not working fast enough on bug fixes. (nor good enough if i may say so) I really hoped that you would learn something from Paradox, are you aware of their development diaries and the overall interaction with the community? It's a shame really, a good idea, badly implemented - this Bannerlord

Disgusting... I would be ashamed of myself for typing this :sick:

No you're wrong, they've said already that the reason we aren't seeing perks implemented/fixed faster is because they're making big changes to the perk and skill system.
What is it you want? All you people who get defensive about one thing only do it because you only care about one feature and wish TW to ignore the others until your selfish want is finished?
What is it? What do you want that makes you so defensive about people wanting perks?

What? You don't make any sense. Did you respond to the person you intended? TaleWorlds are working on something big, the actual game. Everything it entails. If that doesn't strike you as something big and requiring a lot of time, I don't know what to tell you...

You are really undermining modders lol.

Anyway, this patch I thought wasn't disappointing at all, especially considering how many changes and fixes they did with 1.3.

Keep up the work TW!

Am I? I don't think so. Some modders do great work, yes, but modders as a blanket statement are not in any way greater than developers or god like or anything like that. They are simply modders, nothing more, nothing less. Depending on what they are trying to do and how they have to do it will decide how much "they are worth". Anyway, I don't think this is very important nor fruitful to discuss, so I will end it here and say thank you for your reply, wish you a good evening :smile:

First off, not everyone wants all the bandit hideouts changed. Maybe you do.
Then you bring up modders? Who haven't even built the engine or anything, who most of the time are only changing text and swapping parts around? Yea, they must be the real creators and MVPs here... :roll:

Did you ever play prophesy of pendor? It is more polished than original warband.

Did you ever play prophesy of pendor? It is more polished than original warband.

I have yes. And while it might be more polished, they did not create the game from scratch. I don't even think they could. That tells you everything about the difference between developers and amateur modders.

Believe me, I appreciate and love modders as much as anyone, but to try and make them bigger than actual game developers, is just cheap.
It's sort of like: who did the most? The guys who built a custom built car with crazy features (doing everything from smelting the metal to forming it, doing every step of the process), or the people who took said car, changed the colours, changed maybe the software for the radio, and slapped on new rims? I would always go with the former.

Has anyone got 1.40 to work yet?
I guess I better wait a while before upgrading to it.

Thanks for all the hard work TW. Much appreciated!!

Back
Top Bottom